Maybe.. Maybe One Day...

The Destined One

Taecyeon took a look at the white guitar that was laid on the bed once again. He finally found what's so special about this normal-looking guitar. There was words written on it. G-Yoon's property <3. It was written neatly on the body of the guitar. Is that why Yoona is so concerned about? What does this phrase mean? Taecyeon scratched his head in confusion. There is so many unanswered questions in his head. Just as he was deep in thoughts, he heard Junsu's voice.

 

 

''Taec ah! Go and get the door!! I'm busy right now!!'' Junsu shouted from outside.

 

 

Taecyeon got up reluctantly. Before he leave the room, he picked up the guitar and tucked it under the table once again. He sighed and got out to get the door. He opened the door.

 

----

 

''Aishh~ All because of you. I ran out to chase you and forgot to bring the keys. Now we have to ring the bell. Man, what took Junsu so long...'' Taeyang groaned.

 

''Aishh~ Oppa! Just be a little more patient will you? Stop grumbling~ You are just like Ji Yong oppa. Impatient guys~'' Yoona stuck her tongue out.

 

''Alrights. This is why we are good buddies. And I....''

 

 

The door was opened. Yoona was stunned. Taeyang turned to face the door. It was Taecyeon who opened the door. Not Junsu. At that instant, there was a complete silence. Both Yoona and Taecyeon don't know what to say.

 

 

''Yah! Are you possessed? Why do you....'' Junsu slapped Taecyeon's back to wake him up, as he stood at the door for so long. ''Oh...'' He realises Taeyang and Yoona were at the door and laughed.

 

''Hyung, had you composed our song already?'' Taeyang asked Junsu, breaking the silence between all of them.

 

''Yeahs, you wanna listen to it first?'' Junsu talked to Taeyang as both of them started walking into the house, leaving the other two behind. 

 

''Yah. Taeyang Oppa! Junsu Oppa! Aishh~ Chinjia...'' Yoona sighed. Whenever it comes to music, Taeyang, Junsu and Ji Yong will forever be like this.

 

''Er... Come on in?'' Taecyeon still stood at the door, inviting Yoona awkwardly.

 

''Er...Neh...'' Yoona was startled as Taecyeon spoke up. She hadn't realise that she was still outside the house. She quickly walked into the house with Taecyeon right behind her.

 

''Yoona ah! Can you go get me my laptop here? I need to transfer the song. It's at the same old place.'' Taeyang spoke up, not looking up at Yoona, totally engrossed in the song and was discussing with Junsu furiously.

 

''Oppa. Can't you get it on your own? Aishh~'' Yoona sighed as Taeyang ignored her. She then made her way to his room. Taecyeon was inside the room.

 

'Gosh. This is going to be hard.' Yoona thought to herself, taking in a deep breath and knocked on the door.

 

-----

 

''Er.... Hi... Sorry to disturb... I'm coming in to take Taeyang Oppa's laptop.'' Yoona knocked on the door and gave Taecyeon an awkward smile.

 

''Oh... Hi.. Er...Come on in then!'' Taecyeon was startled upon hearing Yoona's voice. Her voice rings so sweetly to him.

 

''Kamsahaminda....'' Yoona stepped in awkwardly, and went over to where Taeyang's laptop is. She just want to get out of this situation fast. 

 

 

Just then, she noticed that the white guitar was tucked back nicely under the table. At that instant, her awkwardness turned into guilt. She was guilty. Guilty for shouting at him. She believes that she owe him an apology.

 

 

''Er...Taecyeon-sshi...'' Yoona held the laptop close to her chest, hoping to calm her nerves.

 

''Er.. Yes?''

 

''Mian....Mianhae... I shouted at you once again...'' Yoona looked down, refusing to face Taecyeon.

 

''Oh....That....'' Taecyeon was not as forgiving as the previous time. He doesn't now why. He just feel a pang of jealousy inside his heart when Yoona shouted at him because of GD. He totally melted upon seeing the guilt written on Yoona's face. As much as he wants to forgive her and gave her a hug, he control himself.

 

''I'm really sorry.... If you don't forgive me, I'll understand...'' Yoona sighed as she turned to head towards the door.

 

''Well, shouldn't you be more sincere when you apologise? At least face me or something'' Taecyeon smirked. He knew he couldn't be angry with this girl for long.

 

''Eh? Aishh~ Araso...'' Yoona sighed in defeat. She turned around and looked Taecyeon in the eye. ''Mianhae~'' Yoona looked away immediately after apologising.

 

''You really can't look at me do you?'' Taecyeon chuckled at Yoona's behaviour.

 

''Yah. Of... Of course I can!'' Yoona rebuked. She hates people to challenge her. ''Here. I'm looking at you now!'' Yoona spoke up, walk to Taecyeon's side, sat down and looked him straight in the eyes. As much as she was embarrassed.

 

 

Both of them stood there for awhile, looking into each other eyes. This makes Taecyeon fall deeper into his own world. He realises behind the pair of charming eyes, there are lots of mysteries left undiscovered. He quickly look away, fearing that he is really falling for Yoona. Yoona was relieved that he looked away. She too, was struck by his eyes. The pair of eyes that are full of worries but still remained as determined as ever.

 

 

''Al...Alrights! Apology accepted. Still friends!'' Taecyeon looked away, looking flustered.

 

''Neh! Friends!'' Yoona flashed her smile. The smile that Taecyeon described as weak. The one that always travel to her cheekbones and faded away slowly.

 

''Hey, aren't you suppose to be calling me Oppa or something? I'm of the same age as Junsu and Taeyang hyung you know. It's just that our months are different.'' Taecyeon spoke up daringly. He was spurred on by Yoona's smile.

 

''Eh?'' Yoona was taken aback by what he said.

 

-----

 

''Hey, aren't you suppose to be calling me Oppa or something? I'm of the same age as Junsu hyung and Taeyang you know. It's just that our months are different.'' GD spoke up as he took a bite on his burger. He was having lunch with Yoona as usual.

 

''Hahaha! You have to behave like a oppa before I can call you one! Look at you! Talking while you are eating. You are just like a choding!'' Yoona laughed loudly, opening wide.

 

''Yah! No wonder all your friends call you Alligator Yoong~ Which girl laughs like you seriously!''

 

''Yah! How you know about this nickname! We only named it among ourself! Must be Yul who told you. That betrayer~'' Yoona pretends to pout.

 

''Awww... I don't mind alligator. I'm a dragon. I think I can handle an alligator.'' GD said cheekily.

 

''Yah! G-Dragon! How....''

 

 

Yoona was shocked. GD suddenly interrupted her. He took a serviette and wipe the corner of Yoona's lips which is stain with mayonniase.

 

 

''Aishh~ Can you please have more etiquette?'' GD nagged at Yoona as he helped her clean away the mayonniase on the corner of .

 

''Ah.....'' Yoona was too surprised. She doesn't know how to react. At that instant, GD's face was so close to her. She could see clearly how he look like. He look so handsome...

 

''Yah! Stop dreaming!'' GD shouted at her, bringing her back to her senses.

 

''Oh! Er... Kamsahaminda....... Oppa!'' Yoona said shyly, grab her bag and ran away before GD saw her blushing face.

 

''Yah! Im Yoona!'' GD shouted across the cafeteria as Yoona ran away quickly. ''Aishh~ That girl. Oh... She finally called me oppa....'' GD smiled and mumbled to himself as he took another bite off his burger again.

 

-----

 

''Yoona. Yah! Yoona!'' Taecyeon shook Yoona again. This happens again. Twice in a day.

 

''Oh...Oh! Mianhae!'' Yoona blinked twice, startled by Taecyeon's shout.

 

''Is 'Mianhae' your favourite word?'' Taecyeon chuckled cheekily.

 

''Eh? Ann..Anniyo~!'' Yoona become flustered.

 

 

Taecyeon chuckled. He was amused by her actions. Whatever she do, he finds it so amusing and cute. He had confirmed one thing. He was indeed falling for her. He wants to know more about her and enter into her life. There was silence between them after the awkward conversation.

 

 

''So.... Are you going to call me Oppa now? You know your friends are all doing the same.'' Taecyeon broke the silence.

 

''Ah..... Aishh~ Is this a threaten?''

 

''Well, you can take it as it is. I don't mind as long as I have a pretty lady calling me Oppa.''

 

''Yah! Aishh~ Araso... Taecyeon Oppa~'' Yoona said shyly, having her head bend down.

 

''Ahhh~ This is so nice~ But you are special. All your other friends just call me Taec Oppa. They just think it was too long to call me by my full name.'' Taecyeon wasn't lying. Even for a bit. He was really enjoying this.

 

''Oh... Well, I don't think that Taec Oppa sounds nice. So, I decided to call by your full name. Taecyeon Oppa sounds nicer to me. Hope you don't mind~'' Yoona spoke up naturally.

 

''Why would I mind?! To tell you the truth, I prefer people calling me by full name too. But too bad. They are just too lazy'' Taecyeon whispered into Yoona's ears. Yoona laughed.

 

''Oh... That was what I thought too.'' Yoona whispered back, giggling. She was getting used to this guy.

 

''Wow. Finally I have someone who shares the same thinking as me. Well, since you call me Oppa, I must apologise to you too. For touching your guitar just now...''

 

''Oh.... That.... It's alrights....''

 

 

Silence fall upon them again. Taecyeon was struggling in his mind. To ask or not.

 

 

''Yoona ah.... Just now when you froze... You... You were thinking of GD rights?'' Taecyeon asked catiously, hoping that this won't agitate Yoona.

 

''Eh?'' Yoona was shocked at what Taecyeon was saying. Is she that easy to read? ''Er....Yes....'' Yoona admitted.

 

''What's your relationship with him? Sorry if I'm asking too much... It's just that... It's just I'm curious...'' Taecyeon asked another question as he felt that he needed the answer to them. He was dying to know.

 

''Er....Mi...Mianhae.... I don't think this is the right time to tell you yet.... Mianhae....'' Yoona spoke up after a while. Indeed, she wasn't ready to let other people besides her friend to know about her past with GD. It is just too bittersweet for her.

 

''Oh...It's alrights.....'' Taecyeon said out disappointly. He couldn't hide his disappointment.

 

''Mianhae Taecyeon Oppa... Maybe... Maybe one day.... One day I will let you know....'' Yoona comforted Taecyeon. She felt guilty for causing his disappointment.

 

''Chinjia? Alrights... I will wait for the day. But don't take too long!'' Taecyeon smiled. This was the first time Yoona had said such comforting words to him.

 

''Neh!'' Yoona smiled. She was glad that Taecyeon wasn't angry with her. She doesn't know why. Perhaps. She is really treating him like an Oppa. An Oppa that she can confide in. Just like Taeyang. Or... Was there something more to it?

 

''YOONA AH!!! THE LAPTOP!!!'' Taeyang shouted from outside, alerting the both of them.

 

''Aishh~ COMING OPPA!'' Yoona shouted back. This is the end of the conversation between the both of them.

 

''Well... I gotta go now.. If not he will start nagging at me again. See you later,Taecyeon Oppa.'' Yoona got up, smiled and walk towards the door.

 

''Alrights then. Annyeong~'' Taecyeon was sad. Sad that the time spent with her pass by so quickly.

 

 

Just as she was about to leave the room, Taecyeon called her once again.

 

----

 

''Yoona ah....''

 

''Hmmm?'' Yoona turned back confusingly.

 

''I reminded you of GD, right?''

 

 

Yoona was taken aback by his question. She hadn't notice that herself. Until he brought up this question. She didn't know how t react.

 

-----

 

''Perh.....Perhaps.....'' Yoona said and left the room before Taecyeon could say anything.