The Heartbreaking Choice.

The Destined One

 

''Wait...So...So you mean.. my... my dad... is a murderer? He...He killed GD?'' Taecyeon couldn't believe what Taeyang had just told him.

 

''Apparently yes.... But I wouldn't really say he is a murderer. It is just an accident.. No one wants it to happen... So, don't blame him.''

 

 

The conversation he had with Taeyang kept on ringing in his ears. What is he going to do now? His dad had killed the guy that Yoona onced so deeply in love with. So, this means that he had indirectly caused Yoona's misery. Why must this be happening to him and Yoona? Just as he had thought that Yoona was his last romance. And out of all things, this must happen. It is like a drama serial. But, will it be a happy ending? He highly doubt so.

 

 

Everyone had gone back home to rest or to get things prepared for Yoona's admission to the hospital. Only Taecyeon was left in the hospital. With a deep breath and plastered smile, he opened the ward's door and entered.

 

 

''Hey babe.. How are you feeling?'' Taecyeon force a smile on his cheek as he took her hands.

 

''Fine... Mianhae. Sorry for making you worried for me.'' Yoona smiled as she held his hands tightly.

 

''Anniyo. It's my fault. I should have taken better care of you. Are you uncomfortable in anywhere?'' Taecyeon asked concerningly. However, every sentence that he spoke out now, hurts him so much. He knew that each sentence said to her means that he will be spending lesser and lesser time with her.

 

''Nopes. Better than ever. Don't worry so much about me~ Look at you. You hadn't been sleeping well also rights?'' Yoona smiled and touches his face.

 

''How could I be sleeping well when you are lying here..'' Taecyeon bit his lips as he tries to control tears from rolling down as he touches her hand.

 

''What is it Hun? Are you alrights? You don't look good...'' Yoona pouted, wanting to remove her hands from his face to touch his forehead.

 

''No! Don't. I'm fine. Just stay in this position for awhile, babe. Let me take a good look at you..'' Taecyeon spoke out, holding on to Yoona's hand, not letting go as he looked into her eyes.

 

''Aishh~ Araso araso. Weird guy...'' Yoona did what she was told as she continue to carcass his face.

 

 

The two of them stood there for awhile, as Taecyeon gazed at her, trying to remember each and every feature of her. Yoona just simply smile at him, clueless of what is going to happen. For now, she doesn't want to think too much. So what if Taecyeon's dad really killed GD. So what if the others know about this thing. All she knows now is, the guy that is right in front of her now, is the guy that helped her walked out of misery. That help her walked out of pains. It doesn't matter who is the murderer anymore. She knew GD would agree with her. With every ounce of his heart.

 

 

''Hu....''

 

''Shhhh. Just give me another moment...'' Taecyeon places his finger on Yoona's lips to silence her.

 

 

Yoona sighed. She really wanted to Taecyeon about it. That there is no reason for him to self reproach. Everything is the past already and they should just forgo the past.

 

 

''Come on. It's getting late. Shall my lady gets some rest?'' Taecyeon finally spoke up after a long while.

 

''Eh? Anniyo. I'm not tired yet...'' Yoona pouted.

 

''You still have to rest. You are still recovering.''

 

''But...I....''

 

''No arguements.''

 

''Aishh~ Araso araso...'' Yoona pouted. She guess she could wait till tommorrow before telling him. But, little did she know that this will be the last time seeing him.

 

''Come on. Go to sleep.'' Taecyeon helped Yoona to lie back down on to the bed as he her hair and held her hand.

 

''Araso... Goodnight...'' Yoona smiled as she closes her eyes peacefully.

 

''Good...night....'' Taecyeon smiled.

 

''Oh Hun...'' Yoona suddenly opened her eyes again.

 

''Eh?''

 

''Don't ever let go of my hand alrights....'' Yoona looked at him innocently.

 

''Ahhh.. Silly girl. Just go to sleep already.'' Taecyeon feels like dying already. He didn't dared to promise her anything.

 

''I will take this as a yes. Neh~'' Yoona smiled happily and closes her eyes, falling into her dreamland.

 

''Mianhae....'' Taecyeon whispered solemnly as he her hair.

 

 

After awhile, Yoona is peacefully asleep. Taecyeon slowly release the grip of her hand. The moment he releases his hands from her, Yoona fidgeted a little before easening up again. Taecyeon sighed. He stood up and walk towards the sofa. He grabbed a pen and started writing on a piece of paper.

 

 

Dear Yoona,

 

Mianhae. I'm sorry. That's all I could say for now. By the time you had read this letter, I would have gone to somewhere far... Heaven must be playing a trick on us. My dad actually is the culprit who resulted in GD's death. I'm actually the one who had indirectly caused your misery. The moment I see you, I couldn't help but be reminded that I was the one who took your smile away. The one that cause you to be trapped in the past. I don't want to cause any harm to you anymore. I chose to take this step because I knew you will be having a hard time facing me as well, as it will remind you of my dad who had killed your beloved boyfriend. No matter what, I want to tell you, I really love you, Yoona. I'm really happy to be with you despite all these. You're the light of my life. Just now when you told me not to let go of your hands, I really want to give you a deep hug and never let you go. But I know I can't. Perhaps. This is the most selfish decision I had ever made. But still, I hope you can respect my decision. Don't bother looking for me. And I want you to remember, to remember to continue to live on, to remember to keep on that smile always. I will forever love and keep you in my heart. I love you Im Yoona...

 

 

-Ok Taecyeon

 

 

With the last fullstop on the paper, Taecyeon dropped his pen onto the carpet floor. His eyes full of tears as he was writing the letter. Each and every word is eating his heart away. If given a choice, he would never want to resort to this. Never ever would he want to see Yoona's tears anymore. He hope he could be there for her. But there isn't any choice left. Not for him anyway. He believe Yoona will get over him. Sooner or later. As long as he disappear from her life.

 

 

''Pabo. Mianhae... Saranghae...'' Taecyeon teared as he lean forward to gave Yoona a final kiss on her forehead. Her brows creased a little then becomes peaceful again.

 

''Silly girl. I'll always love you...'' He her face for the last time and quickly walked out of the ward before his heart retaliates again. He closes the door behind him coldly, tears running down his cheeks.

 

''Ok Taecyeon.... Saranghae.....'' Yoona mumbled in her sleep as Taecyeon closes the door behind him. If only he could hear this...

 

----

 

''Pabo! Pabo!'' Yoona cried out as she read the letter.

 

 

In the morning, when she was awake. She looked around the whole room and found out that Taecyeon is not here. She looked around frantically and found a letter on the table. She frozed. She knew roughly who is it from. She sat down and started opening the letter slowly. Indeed, it was from Taecyeon. He had left her... Just like GD did.

 

 

''Man, that idiot. So this is his so called plan. I told him not to hurt you. Wait till I find him.'' Taeyang mumbled angrily as he clenches his fist and gave a punch on the table.

 

''Chill baby~ Yoona is what's more important now...'' Yuri put her hand on Taeyang's shoulder to calm him down.

 

''Pabo...Pabo...Pabo! Ok Taecyeon! You are such a pabo!!'' Yoona shouted, tears forming in her eyes.

 

''Yoong... Don't be like this...'' Yuri immediately went over to put her arms around Yoona.

 

''Aishh.. I should have known... I should have just tell him I don't mind!! I should not have waited till today, Yul!! I'm so stupid!!'' Yoona cried loudly as she hugged Yuri tightly, letting her tears flow out.

 

''Yoong.... Taec Oppa just...just needed some time perhaps.. He will return...I... I guess....'' Yuri trailed off as she hugged Yoona tightly. She sighed. Why is God being so hard on her best friend. First GD, and now Taecyeon. How much more can she endure?

 

----

 

''Ok Taecyeon.....I miss you....I really do...''