Sweet Sweet Love~

The Destined One

''Yah. Come here and sit down.'' Taecyeon stretched his hand out for Yoona.

 

''What is it?'' Yoona smiled, taking his hand as he pulled her down onto the sofa. 

 

''When are we going to announce that we are together?''

 

''Eh?''

 

''I want the others to know.''

 

''Eh? I was thinking of....letting them know.... when we are more stable...'' Yoona talked slowly and carefully, afraid that Taecyeon would be upset.

 

''Why? Aren't we already stable enough?'' Taecyeon was indeed upset.

 

''Er... Aishh... I don't know...''

 

''Yoona ah. I really hope I can be the man that take care of you for the rest of your life. I want our love to gain recognition. I don't want to always go on hiding. I don't even see there is anything to hide seriously.'' Taecyeon turned Yoona around, trying to talk some sense into her.

 

''Araso Araso... But I really want to wait for a little while more. Let us be more stable. At least until after Summer break. I promise. After summer vacation, we will break the news to them. I don't want the girls to get worried for me. Trust me, Oppa...'' Yoona looked into Taecyeon's eyes, giving him a puppy face.

 

''Yah. Don't use that on me, Im Yoona.'' Taecyeon pouted, folding his arms across his chest and looked away from Yoona.

 

''Aww... Don't be like that Oppa...'' Yoona continued to use her puppy face on Taecyeon. She knew she is going to succeed sooner or later.

 

''Aishh. Chinjia! Araso Araso! Stop doing that face! You know I will always fall for that!'' Taecyeon pouted.

 

''Of course I know! Kamsa....''

 

''Jamkahnmahnyo! I will promise to keep a secret. Under ONE condition.'' Taecyeon put his finger on Yoona's lips to interrupt her.

 

''Ahhh... Can't you just spare me....'' Yoona pouted.

 

''Nopes. I must do something that benefits me as well. Take it or leave it.'' Taecyeon smirked.

 

''Araso Araso. What is it?'' Yoona sighed in defeat.

 

''Don't call me oppa from now on. When no one is around, call me baby.'' Taecyeon said proudly.

 

''Yah! No way!'' Yoona protested.

 

''Oh. Chinjia? Alrights then. I will call Jay and tell him the good news now. I bet he will be happy to hear it.'' Taecyeon took out his phone, attempting to threaten Yoona.

 

''Yah! Araso araso!'' Yoona held Taecyeon's hand to stop him from diailing the number. ''Aishh~ Can't I call 'Hunk' instead?'' Yoona sighed. She doesn't want to call anyone baby anymore. Because that's the name for GD. No one else.

 

''No. What about Hub?'' Taecyeon smirked.

 

''Yah!''

 

''Araso araso. I will call Jay now. Or maybe Junsu hyung will be a better choice.'' Taecyeon picked up his phone again.

 

''Yah! Stop threatening me!'' Yoona stopped his hand. ''Araso Araso! Last bargain. No more arguing. Hun.'' Yoona said firmly.

 

''Ok. Deal.'' Taecyeon smiled and hugged Yoona.

 

''Aishh~ Chinjia! You totally behave like a kid!'' She hugged back. Though she sounded irritated, she was actually smiling. Taecyeon is so cheeky.

 

''Only for you~'' Taecyeon laughed.

 

---

 

Summer break seems to pass by super quickly. Instead of joining the others for the camp, Yoona and Taecyeon had decided to spend some quality time alone. Their relationship gets more steadier each day. They go around sightseeing or can even spend one whole day at the beach, basking in the sun and enjoying the sunset. Yoona doesn't dream of GD anymore. At first she was sad, but she later learn to live with it. She is slowly letting go of GD, accepting Taecyeon for who he is, and not the replacement of GD. Finally, it's the last day of Summer break and everyone had gathered together in the guys' house for a simple dinner. They gathered around in the living room after dinner to share about their summer break. 

 

 

''These are the pictures that we took during our trip to Mexico!'' Hyoyeon exclaimed. ''The dancers there are, AMAZING.''

 

''Yah. Everything about dance is amazing to you, Dancing queen.'' Taeyeon rebutted. ''Nothing special. Sunny ah! The photos you take were amazing! I especially love the rainbow one!'' Taeyeon smiled as she flipped through the photos.

 

''Of course! And that rainbow photo is the hardest to take alrights! We experienced a heavy rainstorm before that rainbow. I thought my tent is like going to collapse or something. It totally freaks me out.'' Sunny said proudly.

 

''Yah. Talking about photos, do we have some confessions to make? Before I exposed you all.'' Jessica smirked.

 

 

Everyone shook their head, except for Taecyeon and Yoona who looked at each other worriedly. Just like the pact that they had made, their relationship status is still in the dark for the others. They were planning to tell them tommorrow. Could it be they had gotten exposed? It couldn't be. They had always been careful when it comes to this. Hence, they remained silent, afraid of getting exposed.

 

 

''Im Yoona!'' Jessica shouted, causing all eyes to fix on her.

 

''E...Eh?'' Yoona panicked as all eyes were on her.

 

''Are you SURE that you have nothing to say?'' Jessica smiled evily.

 

''Eh? An..Anniyo~'' Yoona stuttered.

 

''Ha! You are stuttering! You will only stutter when you are telling lies~'' Jessica smiled. ''Our HIM YOONA is DATING!!! And the person is none other than...... HIM!'' Jessica announced, pointing her finger to Taecyeon and everyone looked at the both of them.

 

''Eh... Anniyo~! Since when,Sica?!!'' Taecyeon tried to protest.

 

''Well, you want evidence? Alrights then. Here!'' Jessica laid out the photos that Yoona and Taecyeon had taken during the holiday. Some were normal, while others were displaying their intimateness. ''Well, What do you say about that huh? I happen to find it in the drawer when I was taking Yoona's lipgloss. If it's not for that, we will forever be kept in dark!'' Jessica pouted.

 

''Yah! Yoona ah! We are YoonYul! How could you not tell me that you are dating?!!'' Yuri protested, pouting.

 

''Eh.. Mianhae girls~ It's just... It's just we want to ensure that our relationships are more stable before letting you girls know. I know you girls will be worried for me...'' Yoona apologised.

 

''Hmmm. We would have guessed enough already. Ever since we came back, we saw that you and Taec Oppa had become exceptionally close, even though you two tried to hide it. But the way you two look at each other? Ewwwww.'' Sooyoung pretended to let out a disgusted look.

 

''Yah! Since when did we do that!''

 

''Ahhh~ Whatever~ How could you lie to us, Taec!! We are brothers! I don't care! A punishment is needed for our couple!'' Jay announced and everyone agreed.

 

''Araso araso. What do you guys want?'' Taecyeon surrendered.

 

''Kiss in front of us!!'' Jessica squealed.

 

''For at least a minute!!'' Tiffany add on.

 

''Mouth to mouth kissing!'' Yuri smiled.

 

''Yah! We are sisters! How could you all do this to me?!!'' Yoona tried to protest.

 

''Who ask you to keep us in the dark. We promise that there will be no secrets between us. So, breaking the promise means punishment. Hurry up!'' Yuri spurred the crowd.

 

''Man, I think this is a blessing and not a punishment.'' Taecyeon chuckled. And with no hesitation, he crushed his lips onto Yoona's, causing everyone to awe in surprise. Yoona struggled at first, but soon softens and kisses him back.

 

''Yah Yah. Alrights. A minute is already up! Stop making use of this moment!'' Sunny laughed.

 

 

The two broke away from each other and Yoona was blushing furiously. Everyone laughed at her. But most importantly, they are relieved. Relieved that she had finally move on after a year. 

 

 

''Alrights! Enough of the fun! I'm going to catch some fresh air!'' Yoona ran up to the rooftop as the others make teasing sounds.

 

 

Yoona closed her eyes and enjoy the cooling breeze.

 

 

''Nice breeze eh?''

 

''Eh? Oh. Taeyang Oppa!'' Yoona opened her eyes and smiled as she saw Taeyang standing beside her.

 

''Looks like there will be no more secret meetings for us already?'' Taeyang teased.

 

''Yah Oppa! Not you too!'' Yoona whined.

 

''What? I'm stating the fact. You will not need these kind of meetings anymore. You are happy now.'' Taeyang stated as a matter of fact.

 

''Anniyo~ Don't you try to escape Oppa. This is your promise to me. You will be my secret partner forever~ We made pinky promise already. Don't you dare to break it.'' Yoona pouted.

 

''Araso araso. You really need to stop using your aegyo on me. If not you boyfriend will be jealous and will beat me up!''

 

''Yah Oppa!''

 

''Araso araso. But still I must say, I'm really happy for you, Yoona...'' Taeyang smiled as he faced the night scenery.

 

''I know Oppa....'' Yoona smiled, as she turned to face the night scenery as well.

 

''I finally am able to answer to Ji Yong already.''

 

''Oppa, jeongmal gamsahaminda... If it's not for you, I bet I would have joined Ji Yong baby already....''

 

''Aishh~ Silly girl. Remember you are like my sister? I always treat you like my dongsaeng. And ever since Ji Yong's death, I'm even more certain that I must take good care of you. And now, I'm really proud of you. You are finally able to walk out of his shadow and move on with your life. You are a really strong girl.'' 

 

''Chinjia? Do you think it's the right choice... I mean, it's like I don't even dream of him anymore... It's like I can't feel him anymore... And I hate that feeling'' Yoona sighed.

 

''Come on, like I say. You are burying him deep in your heart. You need not feel him. As long as in your heart, he has a place, that will be enough. Life must still goes on. And I can see that Taecyeon will be the guy who will continue the journey with you.'' Taeyang turned to face Yoona.

 

''Chinjia?'' Yoona faced Taeyang.

 

''Neh...''

 

''Oppa, jeongmal gomawoyo..'' Yoona hugged Taeyang with tears in her eyes. This will be the last time she will cry for GD. After tonight, she would live a new chapter of life. Which has Taecyeon in it.

 

''Aishh~ Crybaby~'' Taeyang smiled as he hugged her back. 'Ji Yong ah. I bet you can see this now. She is finally able to open her heart and dared to fall in love again. But please... Please don't let her get hurt again... Please don't ever let her know the truth.. That's the only thing I can beg you now. She really can't accept it if she were to know...' Taeyang sighed as he looked up the night sky, trying to press down the negative thoughts that he is thinking.