Wow. I actually DO have feelings for him.

The Destined One

''KWON JI YONG!! YOU IDIOT!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!! I WANT YOU BACK!!!'' Yoona shouted out, tears streaming down her cheeks.

 

''Yoona....'' Taecyeon panted, putting his hands on his knee as he bend down to catch some breaths.

 

''KWON JI YONG!! YOU PROMISE ME TO STAY WITH ME TILL ETERNITY ENDS! WHERE IS YOUR PROMISE?!'' Yoona ignored Taecyeon and continue to shout. Both of them are soaked wet in the rain.

 

 

Taecyeon catch his breaths back and walked slowly towards Yoona. He turned her body to face him and was shocked to see her face bathed in tears. Taecyeon remained silent. He did a surprising thing. He suddeny use his hand to push Yoona's head on his shoulder, letting her tears flow down, onto the floor. Yoona continue to tear as Taecyeon rests her head on his shoulder.

 

 

''Mianhae... Please....Please don't cry anymore. You never know how much your tears can affect me...'' Taecyeon sighed as he Yoona's head.

 

 

Yoona remained silent and both of them stood there for awhile, letting the rain fall on them, washing away their sadness. Finally, the rain begins to subside as Yoona's cyings turn to sobbings.

 

 

''Mianhae....'' Yoona finally looked up and wipe her tears away effortlessly. She turned away from Taecyeon and faced the other side.

 

''Yoona...Please... Let me bear your pain.. Don't keep everything to yourself anymore. I will continue GD's promise to stay with you till eternity ends.'' Taecyeon spoke up, eyes with a hinge of sadness.

 

''I...I...There is really times when I want to forget him.. I really want to. But, everytime I want to forget him, the past memories with him flooded back into me again. I feel so.. feel so useless...'' Yoona sighed, still refusing to meet Taecyeon's eyes. 

 

''Yoona, look, you aren't useless. You are a strong girl. In fact, the strongest girl I have ever seen. You are sentimental. You valued frienships, relationships. You are the best girl I have ever met. I know GD had played a huge part and left a huge impact in your life. I won't ask you to forget him, because it would kill you. Just, Just don't shut your heart anymore. Open it up, allowing others to have a chance to love you as well...'' Taecyeon turned Yoona to face him again and gave her a weak smile.

 

''I...I...Aishh~ I admit... I... I really begins to fall for you... But just now... Just now, I saw Ji Yong baby in you again...I...I really don't know...'' Yoona shrugged his arms away from her shoulder and turned to face the other side again. ''I want to bury you in my heart Kwon Ji Yong! I want to always remember you!'' Yoona shouted. ''I'm going to bury you deep in my heart like what Taeyang oppa had say...'' Yoona gave her weak smile and took out the ring on her finger slowly. 

 

''May I have the honour?'' Taecyeon smile and stretched his palm out towards Yoona. ''I know you throwing away the ring is hard. I will be the bad guy for you.'' He smiled.

 

''Eh? Araso.... Kamsahaminda...'' Yoona put the ring reluctantly on Taecyeon's palm.

 

 

The moment Yoona put the ring on his palm, Taecyeon immediately threw it away. Quick and Far. Yoona was shocked.

 

 

''Mwuh?!! I'm only saying! Did you really throw it away!? Why did you throw it away so fast!!'' Yoona cried, searching around for the sight of the ring. ''Omo...It's really gone now!'' Yoona buried her face into her hands, full of regrets.

 

 

Suddenly, there was a necklace dropped in front of her face. She was curious and removed her hands from her face. She was taken aback. It was the couple ring of she and GD! But now, there was a chain attached to it, forming a necklace. She looked at Taecyeon with wide-eye, full of bewilderness.

 

 

''Eh?''

 

''This is no longer the couple ring of Kwon Ji Yong and Im Yoona. It is the new love of necklace from Ok Taecyeon to Im Yoona.'' Taecyeon smiled, turn Yoona to face him and smiled at her, wiping away her tears.

 

''I....I....''

 

''I won't take no for an answer.'' Taecyeon put his finger on her lips.

 

''Aishh... But oppa, what if I actually treat you as a replacement instead of real....'' Yoona removed his finger and pouted.

 

''I don't mind. I believe that I will be able to move your heart very soon. As long as you are willing to let me in...'' Taecyeon smiled.

 

''Chinjia?''

 

''Neh.''

 

 

Yoona thought for awhile and broke into a light smile. She looked into Taecyeon's eyes and nodded shyly, indicating a yes...

 

 

''Omo. Is this a yes?!! YES!!'' Taecyeon put the necklace on for Yoona and hugged her tightly, spinning her round and round, full of happiness.

 

''Yah! I'm getting dizzy!'' Yoona squealed as Taecyeon spun her around.

 

''Opps. Mianhae! I was too happy. Are you alright?'' Taecyeon quickly stopped spinning her, let her down and look at her concernly.

 

''Kwenchanayo~ Come on, let's go down the mountain now. The rain has stopped. Let's go home. I will inform Sunny unnie when we get back.'' Yoona smiled.

 

 

Taecyeon remain silent. He looks at Yoona intently. This is the smile. The alluring smile that reaches the corner of her eyes and lingers there, not fading away. He finally is able to witness this smile. He inched closer to Yoona, wanting to kiss her.

 

 

''Come on! Let's get going! Before it rains again!'' Yoona stuck her tongue out at him and ran towards the tent. She knew what Taecyeon is up to.

 

''Yah! Come back here, Im Yoona!'' Taecyeon groaned, chasing after her.

 

''Anniyo~! You this ert!'' Yoona laughed as she ran away from him. Maybe, she has made the right choice afterall. At least for now.

 

''Yah! Isn't it normal for boyfriend to kiss their girlfriend?! Come back here, Im Yoona! You can't escape from me!'' Taecyeon smirked, running after her.

 

----

 

After much playing and fooling around, they finally reached home. Taecyeon pulled his car outside Yoona's house.

 

 

''You really don't want me to send you inside?''

 

''Anniyo~ Look at you, you are also drenched from head to toe. Go home and get a bath. You just recovered.'' Yoona smiled.

 

''Araso araso. You rest well too. Hurry and get a hot bath when you get in. Fancy you standing under the downpour for so long.'' Taecyeon spoke worriedly.

 

''Neh~ I will be fine. See you tommorrow~''

 

''Neh~ Annyeong! I will come and find you tommorrow.''

 

 

Just before Yoona opened the door and get out of the car, she dropped Taecyeon a surprise. She streteches her head towards him and gave him a light peck on the cheek. She blushes furiously, opened the door and hurriedly ran out of the car, into the house, leaving Taecyeon dumbfounded in his car. Taecyeon was taken aback by the sudden kiss as he sat there, trying to recall what just happen in a second ago. Realisation hit him and he touches his cheek and smiled to himself idiotically. 

 

----

 

Yoona washed herself up and came out of the bathroom, drying her hair with a towel along the way. Her phone rang and she picked it up. It was a text message.

 

 

Hey my valentine! Fell asleep already? Well, just a text message to tell you that thank you for allowing me to enter into your heart and I will prove to you that your decision is right. Alrights. I'm going to sleep now! Hope we meet in our dreams! Keke.. Saranghaeyo~

 

-Taecyeon Oppa<3

 

 

She smiled as she read the text. She dropped her towel on the bed and took out the necklace from underneath her shirt. She looked at it intently and smiled. There is a new meaning to this thing now. A new accessory. A new meaning. A new beginning. She is ready to move on.

 

 

''Ahhhh. For the past 1 year, I have never seen you smile so brightly. I missed this smile...''

 

''Eh?'' Yoona turned her head and saw GD sitting on her bed. ''Ba....Baby?!!''

 

''Come and sit here.'' GD smiled as he held his hand out for Yoona.

 

 

Yoona obediently did what she was told. She took GD's hand and sat down beside him.

 

 

''Mian....''

 

''Ah. Stop. Don't talk. Let me take a look at you...'' GD put his finger on Yoona's lip to interrupt her.

 

 

Yoona smiled as she looked deeply into GD's eyes and GD held her hand tightly. Both remained silent for awhile.

 

 

''Mianhae....'' Yoona said it quickly and stuck out her tongue before GD interrupted her.

 

''Yah. Told you not to say such things anymore. Pabo!'' GD pinched her nose.

 

''I miss you.... I really do...'' Yoona said as she held GD's hand close to her face.

 

''I miss you too... Remember I promise you that I will never leave you till eternity ends? Well, I'm always here. Right beside you. Looking at your each and every move. It's just, you can't see me. But I know you can feel my presence. I just know.'' GD used his hands to carcass Yoona's face. ''And now, it's time for me to leave. It's time for you to move on with your other phase of life. I can see that you have found the love of your life, my girl.'' He looked at her and smiled.

 

''Ann....Anniyo! You can't leave me!! You promise me!'' Yoona started to panic and got all teared up.

 

''Ahhh. Crybaby. Don't cry! I never want to see this face again. Araso? I already have sent someone to help me continue with this promise, haven't I? Now, promise me that you will now live your life to the fullest and no matter what happens, share it with him. Share it with the guy you love.'' He wiped her tears away with his thumb.

 

''Anniyo... I don't want... I don't want to not feel you again!'' Yoona started to break into tears and hug him tight.

 

''You won't... Whenever you need me, I will appear again. But, I know this won't happen anymore. Because, Yoona, you had found the love of your life. The guy that is really going to stay with you till eternity. I have no doubts on that. Carry on that smile forever and don't ever let it fade. I love you always, my baby girl.'' With the last words for her, GD kisses Yoona's forehead gently as he slowly faded. Slowly faded away from Yoona's embrace.

 

''Baby!! No!!!'' Yoona cried hard as she tried to held on to GD tightly, but to no avail. GD just faded right before her eyes.

 

-----

 

The doorbell rang, waking Yoona's up from her dream. She opened her eyes immediately in shock. She had fallen asleep yesterday night after drying her hair. The dream, or the nightmare, felt so real... It was as though she was really talking to GD. She sat up, recalling her dream. Just then, she noticed a photo placed along on her bedside. It was the photo of she and GD. She picked it up gently. She GD's face and smiled, holding the photo close to her heart. Be it if the dream is real or fake, it was the signal that GD gave. The approval GD gave her. The promise. Never ever will she forget this guy. Her first true love. The doorbell rang repeatedly again, awaking her from her thoughts.

 

 

''Yah. Yah. Coming!'' Yoona shouted irritatingly as she opened the door.

 

''Morning~'' Taecyeon smiled, giving Yoona a hug the moment he saw her.

 

''Aishhh~ Yah! Why do you like skinship so much!'' Yoona pouted, breaking away from the hug and hit Taecyeon.

 

''Yah! This is call American's greeting! And you need to be gentler! If not you will remain single forever!'' Taecyeon groaned.

 

''Arghh. Who cares?'' Yoona stuck her tongue out at her and walked into the bathroom to wash up.

 

'Chinjia. This woman....'' Taecyeon smirked as he watched Yoona walking into the bathroom to brush her teeth. This amazing woman belongs to him now. And he will do all he can to protect her and love him with all his life. Not even a doubt.