Replacement or Real?

The Destined One

''Eh..Oppa... You are awake!'' Yoona opened her eyes slowly as she felt someone touches her face.

 

''Opps...Mian...Mianhae! Did I wake you up?'' Taecyeon quickly withdrew his hands back.

 

''Anniyo~ Sorry for dozing off...I'm suppose to be taking care of you! Are you feeling better now?'' Yoona stood up, stretched herself abit and lean forward to touch Taecyeon's forehead. ''Looks like you fever had subside...'' Yoona smiled in relief.

 

''All thanks to you, Nurse Im~'' Taecyeon smiled, showing his teeth. 

 

''Oppa! Did you have more teeth than others?'' Yoona chuckled.

 

''Yah! Of course not! It's just.. It's just that they are grown bigger!'' Taecyeon groaned.

 

''Araso Araso~ Oh, Oppa, since you are fine already, I'm heading back home now. I think I will still be finding Sunny unnie and the others tommorrow. Do you wanna come along?'' Yoona asked Taecyeon.

 

''Hmmm.Sure~ I was planning on going today as well. But looks like, my body doesn't allow me. I'll go fetch you tommorrow and we will head out together. Alrights?'' As much as Taecyeon doesn't want Yoona to leave so fast, he doesn't have a choice.

 

''Neh! Ok, the rain had stopped. I better leave now before it suddenly rain again. See you tommorrow then Taecyeon Oppa! Annyeong!'' Yoona smiled and head towards the door.

 

''Annyeong!''

 

''Take care of yourself and rest well! If you are hungry, there is still some leftover porridge in the kitchen. And, go put on a thicker cloth! Call me if anything happens!'' Yoona grabbed her umbrella and headed out.

 

 

Taecyeon look at his clothing and chuckled. He really need to put on a thicker clothing given that he is sick. But he is just too used to wearing just a white singlet at home. He got up and obediently put his sweater. He headed to the kitchen to get some porridge. He was smiling as he was eating. It was as though the porridge is the most delicious thing on earth. He washed up and headed back into the bed. He smiled, drifting back to sleep, thinking of Yoona and her charming smile.

 

 

----

 

 

''Coming~!!''

 

 

Taecyeon rang the bell and waited as he heard Yoona's voice. He chuckled to himself. This is so like Yoona. Shouting at the top of her voice, speaking the way she wanted. With no hidings at all. And that's what he liked about.

 

 

''Morning, my goddess Yoong~'' Taecyeon smiled and gave Yoona a hug as she opened the door.

 

''Morning~ Yah Oppa! I told you NOT to call me goddess already!'' Yoona hugged him back, hitting his chest when they break away from the hug.

 

''Aishh~ You seriously need to stop being so violent.'' Taecyeon groan as he rubbed his chest while walking into the house. ''So, are you all set to go?'' Taecyeon took a seat automatically on the sofa while looking over to Yoona who is packing something in the kitchen.

 

''Almost~ Just hold on for a minute.'' Yoona replied as she packed the sandwich into a box. ''Alrights! I'm done! All ready to go!'' Yoona wiped her hands with a towel and walked towards Taecyeon.

 

''Ok! Make sure you brought all the equipments needed.'' Taecyeon stood up to join Yoona.

 

''Awww. All checked already! Come on, let's go already! If not TOP oppa they all will be moving on to the next destination already. Sunny unnie just texted me that they will move to another place to camp as the current place is flooded with water after the heavy rain yesterday.'' Yoona pulled Taecyeon's hand and walked towards the door.

 

''Omo...She...She held my hands....She is really getting more comfortable with me already... Alrights. Time for some courage, Ok Taecyeon!'' Taecyeon thought to himself as Yoona dragged him towards the door.

 

''Oppa! Stop standing there!'' Yoona shouted, bringing Taecyeon back to reality. Yoona was already by his car while he is still standing outside the house.

 

''Yah! Coming!'' Taecyeon shouted back, making a short run to the car.

 

----

 

''Oppa, here. I bet you haven't eaten anything since morning.'' Yoona opened her bag, taking a box out and passed it to Taecyeon. It was the sandwich that she had just packed.

 

''Yah. Why didn't you give to me before we set off? How am I suppose to eat it now? Unless you want us both to go to heaven, I don't mind eating by myself now.'' Taecyeon smirked, trying to joke with Yoona.

 

''Yah! Oppa!'' Yoona glared at Taecyeon and pouted. She hates to hear such things. She doesn't like these kind of jokes. It's not funny at all. Ever since GD's death.

 

''Opps! Araso araso! Mianhae~'' Taecyeon smiled cheekily. He knew Yoona doesn't feel comfortable when people crack such jokes. But still, he likes to . Seeing her pouted face, he smiled. She is still as cute and alluring as ever. ''Hmmm.. Why don't you feed me? Like this, I won't starve and we will both get there safely.'' Taecyeon spoke, trying to change the topic before it reminds Yoona of the bad memories again. Indeed, it works. 

 

''Yah! You always like to take advantage of me don't you? Why don't you stop by the roadside and eat the sandwich first?'' Yoona snapped out of her thoughts, sticking out her tongue to Taecyeon.

 

''Hmmm. Well, alrights then. We will just miss Sunny and the others. And we will spend the night alone at the mountainous areas. It's sounds perfectly fine to me.'' Taecyeon speak non-chalantly as he steered his car to the roadside, attempting to stop. He knew his plan would definitely work.

 

''Yah!'' Yoona shouted. She hesistated for awhile. ''Aishh~ Chinjia! Araso araso! You just keep on driving. I will feed you..'' Yoona sighed in defeat, taking out the sandwich she had prepared from her box.

 

''That's so much better~ Why are you sighing? It's your privillege to feed the charismatic Ok Taecyeon you know! So many girls want to do that but yet, they don't get a chance like that.'' Taecyeon chuckled. His plan had succeed.

 

''Yah! Why are you so full of yourself, Oppa! Stop talking nonsense and eat up!'' Yoona stuffed the sandwich into his mouth, causing the corner of his mouth to be stained with Mayonaise. ''Opps! Mianhae!'' Yoona laughed as she cleaned the corner of his mouth with a serviette. She apologised insincerely.

 

''Yah! Im Yoona! Wait till we reached there.'' Taecyeon groaned. But he was screaming with happiness inside his heart. Second time. This is the second time that Yoona had fed him food. He smiled to himself.

 

----

 

 

Finally, both of them reached the destination. The sky was overcast once again. They went up the mountain quickly, but found no one there.

 

 

''Aishh! Sunny unnie and the others had left for the next place already!'' Yoona sighed as she checked her text message.

 

''Gosh... Come on. There is no time to waste anymore. Let's hurry up and get down before it rains.'' Taecyeon grabbed Yoona's hand and headed straight down the mountain.

 

 

Just then, they felt the raindrops. Drop by Drop. It intensify into a steady downpour, drenching both of them.

 

 

''Ahhh! NOT AGAIN?!!'' Yoona groaned as she stood under the rain, looking around, trying to find a shelter.

 

''Come on! Let's go!'' Taecyeon shouted as his voice was being drowned by the loud thunder and downpour. Just then, a lightning flashed across their eyes, startling them. ''Gosh! Yoona ah! I guess we got to pitch our tent here first! With this weather, we can't get down safely. It's too dangerous. We got to wait for the rain to become smaller before going back down.'' Taecyeon shouted beside Yoona for her to hear. 

 

''Aishh~ Araso!'' Yoona sighed as she opened her bag, to take out her tent. ''OMO! I FORGOT TO BRING MY SLEEPING BAG!!'' Yoona cried out loudly.

 

''Aishh. I told you to check properly before leaving already!'' Taecyeon sighed. ''Come on, you just help out with my tent then. Even if you pitch yours up, you will just freeze to death inside. I guess my tent is big in enough.'' Taecyeon started pitching his tent.

 

''Mianhae Oppa...'' Yoona sighed as she helped out with Taecyeon.

 

 

Soon, they pitched up the tent and went inside quickly. Luckily, the tent is big enough for the both of them. Both of them were drenched. Yoona was shivering.

 

 

''Yoona, get changed first. You are shivering already!'' Taecyeon quickly took a towel and drapped over Yoona's body.

 

''Er....But....'' Yoona looked around frantically. How is she going to change in front of Taecyeon?

 

''Oh...'' Taecyeon got the hint. ''I'll go outside first. If you're done, call me in.'' Taecyeon stood up, wanting to get out of the tent.

 

''Er...Wait Oppa!'' Yoona called out guiltly. ''Er... You just recovered from fever. Don't go under the rain again. You just have your back faced against me will do...'' Yoona looked down.

 

''Chinjia? Are you serious?'' Taecyeon was surprised. Yoona trust him that much?

 

''Ne...Neh....'' Yoona stuttered.

 

''Araso araso. Hurry up and get changed first. You are even stuttering already.'' Taecyeon faced his back towards Yoona. ''Tell me when you are done.''

 

 

After a few seconds to ensure that Taecyeon was not looking, Yoona started changing, removing her wet clothes to replace with dry ones.

 

 

''Oppa...I'm done...'' Yoona called out shyly.

 

''Oh...Ok..'' Taecyeon turn his body to face Yoona. ''Are you feeling better now?''

 

''Neh..It's much warmer now... Er oppa, aren't you changing too?'' Yoona asked as she saw his hair dripping wet as well. 

 

''Yeahs.. But I would just changed my shirt. I do not have extra pants to change.''

 

''Oh....Er...I shall turn my back too then...'' Yoona spoke up shyly, blushing a little.

 

''Er... It's alrights. But if you feel uncomfortable, you can close your eyes first.'' Taecyeon spoke up awkwardly. As much as he was used to being topless in front of others, he is uncertain whether Yoona would be shy about that.

 

''Neh...'' Yoona closes her eyes.

 

 

Taecyeon quickly took off his shirt and put on a dry one. Yoona closes her eyes but then opened a little and took a quick glance before shutting it immediately again. She was curious about Taecyeon's body. Her unnies always said that Taecyeon had even nicer abs than Taeyang. Taeyang's, she had seen before and was already amazed. How about Taecyeon's? She was curious and took a quick peek. She was amazed by the well-defined abs that were in front of her. Totally. Cool. She closes immediately and blushes furiously as she thought about the abs.

 

 

''I'm done!'' Taecyeon called out. ''Omo! Yoona! Are you alrights? Are you having a fever?!'' Taecyeon touches Yoona's forehead upon seeing her flushed face. Her face was totally red.

 

''Eh? Anniyo! I'm fine!'' Yoona was startled as she shrugged Taecyeon's hand away, touching her face with her hands.

 

''Are you sure? Why is your face so red? If you are feeling unwell, you must tell me alrights!'' Taecyeon spoke up seriously. He was worried for Yoona.

 

''Oppa, I'm really fine. Don't worry.'' Yoona gave an assuring smile. ''Er.. It's getting late and I don't think the rain is going to stop that early. What are we going to eat?'' Yoona asked, trying to change the topic.

 

''Yoona ah... There is something I have to tell you...'' Taecyeon become serious as he turned Yoona to face him.

 

''Eh?''

 

''Yoona... I know this may not be the best time in telling you this... But, but I really can't control myself anymore... I...I love you Yoona....'' Taecyeon put his hands on Yoona's shoulders, looking straight into her eyes.

 

''Eh? Oh... Oppa, you know I love you too...'' Yoona smiled.

 

''Anniyo! I love you as a girl. As a lady! Not as sister!'' Taecyeon cried.

 

''Eh... Oppa...I...'' Yoona started to panic. She isn't ready for this.

 

''No. Yoona. Let me finish my sentence. Ever since the first time I saw you, you caught my attention. You are a really special girl. And I want to get to know you more, protect you, blocking all the dangers from you. When we get closer, I found myself falling even deeper for you. Your gestures, your habits, even your slightest smile touch my heart. I tried to curb myself from noticing you. But, I can't. I thought it was just purely infatuation. But I was wrong. I totally confirmed when you let me in into your past. It make me want to protect you even more. Your feelings matter to me most. I want to be the one to look after you. To open your heart. Yoona, please don't reject me...'' Taecyeon took a deep breath and looked deeply into her eyes.

 

''Oppa...I...I....'' Yoona was touched by what Taecyeon had said. She didn't know how to react. Is she really ready to move on? Is she falling for Taecyeon?

 

''Be My Valentine, Im Yoona...'' Taecyeon cut her off.

 

''Be my Valentine, Im Yoona.'' GD stretches his arms out, giving her the roses.

 

 

Yoona blinked at Taecyeon. She actually saw Taecyeon becoming GD. GD was holding a bouquet of roses asking for her acceptance. She blinked again. GD changes back to Taecyeon. She didn't know what to do. All she know was, to run away. To avoid.

 

 

''Oppa, mianhae!'' Yoona pushed Taecyeon aside and ran out of the tent, into the rain.

 

''Yah! Yoona! It's pouring outside!'' Taecyeon sighed and chased after her, into the rain.

 

----

 

Yoona just kept on running with tears in her eyes until she is at the cliff. Taecyeon ran around, looking around frantically for her. He cursed himself. He really shouldn't have confessed to her at such time. If Yoona met any mishape, he will never forgive himself. Finally, he found Yoona at the cliff, crying and shouting at the top of her voice.