Life Goes On~

The Destined One

''Groom, you may now kiss the bride...'' The pastor announced.

 

 

Jay lean towards Jessica and planted a kiss on her lips gently, with Jessica smiling blissfully, returning the kiss. Everyone cheered for the newly weds as they kisses.

 

 

''Congratulations Jay! You FINALLY gotten married.'' Junsu laughed as he put his hands around Jay's shoulder.

 

''Yah! What's that suppose to mean!''

 

''This means that we won't have to squeeze three people in one room anymore!'' Chansung cheered.

 

''Yah! Do you guys really wish me to leave?!'' Jay pouted.

 

''Araso araso. We are just joking Hyung. We'll miss you.'' Junho smiled and put his hands around Jay's shoulder.

 

''Man, Junho, you are the best!'' Jay pretended to attempt to kiss Junho on the lips.

 

''EWWWW! Get off Hyung!!'' Junho groaned disgustingly.

 

''Haha! Stop playing Hub!'' Jessica laughed as she was linking arms with Hyoyeon. ''Someone's Fiancée will get jealous~''

 

''Araso babe~'' Jay laughed and break apart from Junho, planting a kiss on Jessica's cheek.

 

''Yah! Anniyo~!'' Hyoyeon blushes.

''It's the fact that we are engaged already, Kim Hyoyeon! So don't you dare to deny!'' Junho slid his arms around her.
''You can't escape now~''

 

''Yah! People are all watching!'' Hyoyeon blushes furiiously, pretending to hit Junho. 

 

''Ahhh~ Sweet couple eh? Looks like we are going to have another wedding soon!'' Junsu cheered.

 

''Yes! Another free room!'' Chansung cheered.

 

''Yah! Hwang Chansung!'' Junho shouted.

 

''Opps~ Mianhae~ Just don't be like Jay Hyung, marrying after 2 years of engagement. That's too long.'' Chansung laughed.

 

 

Yes. It has been a year since everything happens. Yet, it seems like such yesterday. It's like a dream. Taecyeon had been missing for a year. Not exactly missing. He still keeps in touch with Jay and the guys occasionally about his whereabouts, but not Yoona. Yoona was disappointed at first. But she knows that Taecyeon needed time. And she needed some time as well. Perhaps this is the best way out. Life goes on for all of them. A year. All of them graduated with excellent results and Seohyun and Yoona even scored the top few in the whole cohort.

 

 

''Damn that Taec. Because of his absence, I got to get Khun to be my groomsman and look. He is stealing all my limelight.'' Jay pouted as he saw Nichkhun standing at the other end, busy taking photos with the girls.

 

''Yah!'' Jessica elbowed Jay hard, silencing him. Taecyeon had become a Taboo topic now. They didn't want to upset Yoona.

 

''Anniyo Unnie~ I'm fine. It's already been a year...'' Yoona smiled.

 

''Chinjia? Yoona ah. There is alot of hot guys here you know. I will introduce to you!'' Jessica cheered.

 

''Yah yah! You're married now!'' Jay protested.

 

''Whatever~'' Jessica stuck her tongue out at Jay.

 

''Thanks, but no thanks Unnie.'' Yoona rejected. She is not ready to forgo anything yet. 

 

''So Jay, where is Taec Oppa now? Still stuck at Mount Everest?'' Yuri joked.

 

''Haha! Apparently, he is now back at America to visit his mum's grave. Hence, he is unable to make it back here on time because the flight is delayed.'' Jay explained.

 

''Oh. Flight delayed? Does that meant that he is finally coming back to Korea?'' Tiffany asked. She had planned it out with Yuri. They knew that Yoona is still thinking about Taecyeon and wants to know about his whereabouts. She is just being stubborn.

 

''Oh. Most probably?'' Yoona lighted up upon hearing that. ''Oh wait. Maybe not. I think he still wants to go visit Singapore and India before that.'' Yoona can't help but show her disappointment.

 

''Oh.... Haven't him gone to India already?! Why is he going back there again?!'' Tiffany continued to ask.

 

''I have totally no idea. He doesn't even bother coming back for his brother's wedding. That heartless guy.''

 

''Jay! Come here for phototaking!'' Jessica called out.

 

''Neh!'' Jay shouted back. ''Alrights. I better go. If not your sister, my wife, will come killing me. I don't wish to be murdered on my wedding day.'' Jay joked and walked over to take Jessica's hands.

 

''Yoona ah.. No worries. Taec oppa will be back.'' Tiffany smiled as she put her hands around Yoona's shoulders.

 

''Yeahs Yoona. Don't worry. I had asked baby to let me see some of the pictures. No worries. There is no woman with him at all. Only those local people. I bet he is still missing you.'' Yuri added on.

 

''Yah. You girls~ I told you guys not to worry about me anymore. I'm fine~ How many times must I say?'' Yoona sighed.

 

''Don't be stubborn Yoona. We know you so well.'' Taeyang added on as he slid his arms around Yuri's waist. Junsu did the same thing as he slid his arms around Tiffany's waist.

 

''Yah Oppas! Why are you guys eveasdropping on us!'' Yoona stuck her tongue out.

 

''You girls are talking so loudly!'' Junsu protested.

 

''Whatever~''

 

''But seriously Yoona, if you really miss him, then send him an email! It's not as if you doesn't know it. Stop being stubborn.'' Taeyang told Yoona.

 

''Anniyo~ He doesn't even mention me in any of his e-mails. This means that he is not ready. And besides, I'm happy with my life now.'' Yoona still act strong.

 

''Yah! Im Yoona!'' Tiffany and Yuri shouted.

 

''Aishh~ Araso araso. Come on. Even Ji Yong Oppa's death I can overcome, so Taecyeon Oppa's issue is not even a problem to me. I just need time. I can do it... Just give me time...''

 

''But the problem is, you still love Taec oppa!'' Tiffany rebutted.

 

''Aishh~ Fany ah~'' Yoona groaned.

 

''Araso araso. I shall not continue. Aishh~ Chinjia.'' Tiffany pouted.

 

''Gomawoyo~'' Yoona smiled. ''Oh by the way, Taeyang oppa. Have you gotten what I asked you to do?'' Yoona quickly change the topic before they started nagging at her again.

 

''Eh? Oh that. What do you think?'' Taeyang smiled and took out a piece of paper from his pocket and handed to Yoona.

 

''Kamsahaminda! I knew I can always count on you~'' Yoona smiled and gave Taeyang a polite kiss on the cheek.

 

''Yah Yoona!'' Yuri pouted.

 

''Opps! Mianhae! Don't get jealous Yul!! We are used to it~'' Yoona stuckd her tongue out.

 

''Yeahs. You know you're my one and only~ Do you want to be like Jay and Sica? I can you know. My ring is always here.'' Taeyang laughed as he kissed Yuri's cheek.

 

''Yah! No thanks! I don't want to be tied down so fast!'' Yuri chuckled.

 

''Yah!'' Taeyang groaned. ''Yoona ah, are you really sure you no need my accompany?'' Taeyang turned to Yoona.

 

''Anniyo~ It's really fine Oppa. I will just meet you guys back at the hotel for the wedding dinner tonight alrights? I will be fine.'' Yoona smiled.

 

''Araso araso.''

 

''Neh~ I will get going first. Help me inform Jay Oppa and Sica unnie alrights? If not Sica unnie won't let me off.'' Yoona stuck her tongue out and headed towards the exit.

 

''If anything happens, give me a call!'' Taeyang called out.

 

''Neh!'' Yoona shouted back and walked faster to the exit.

 

----

 

''Here goes~'' Yoona took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

 

''Coming~!!'' The voice came from inside the house as she heard the footsteps coming nearer. She stepped a few steps back.

 

''Annyeonghaesa...'' The guy opened the door and smiled then froze. ''Eh? Yoo...Yoona-sshi?''

 

''Annyeonghaesaeyo... Uncle Ok...'' Yoona smiled and bowed.

 

''Eh? Come .... Come in!'' Daniel Ok was taken aback by the sudden visit from Yoona.

 

''Neh...'' Yoona nodded and followed him in.

 

----

 

''Mianhae... This place is a little bit rundown... Hope you don't mind...'' Daniel Ok brought Yoona to the living room and sat her down, bringing her a cup of tea.

 

''Kamsahaminda...'' Yoona bowed as she took the tea. She sipped a litle and look around. The house is indeed, rundown. Just like what Taeyang had checked for her. And his right hand is indeed injured.

 

''So...What brings you here?'' Daniel Ok spoke slowly.

 

''Oh... I.... I just thought I should have come and visit you... Mianhae.. I should have come earlier...'' Yoona apologised. 

 

----

 

<<< FLASHBACKS >>>

 

''Taeyang Oppa!'' Yoona knocked on the door.

 

''Eh? Yoona ah! What brings you here?'' Taeyang spun his chair around to face her.

 

''Oppa... Can you help me with something?'' Yoona walk towards Taeyang and sat on the bed beside Taeyang, giving him her puppy face.

 

''Aishhh~ Knew it. What's it?''

 

''Haha! Kamsahaminda Oppa! You're the best!''

 

''Ya ya. Save your compliments.''

 

''Er... I would like you to help me check on...check on Daniel Ok....''

 

''Oh....Alrights... Eh. Wait. Daniel Ok. Daniel Ok. MWUH?! You want me to check on Taec's Dad and the one who killed Ji Yong, THAT Daniel Ok?!'' Taeyang was stunned.

 

''Er....Apparently, yes...''

 

'But...WHY?!''

 

''Er... I just want to put an end to this... To put the end to my hatred.''

 

''Are you sure you can face him already?''

 

''Er....I guess so...I'm sure Ji Yong Oppa would agree with me on this.'' Yoona smiled.

 

''Hmmmm.. You're right. Araso araso. I will help you check. Wait a moment.'' Taeyang turned back to face his laptop and started clicking and searching. ''Oh. Here. Got it.'' Taeyang turned his laptop around to let Yoona have a better view.

 

 

Daniel Ok, he was jailed for 1 year due to drunk-driving. He used to stay in America with his wife and son before leaving them for a rich business woman in Korea. But after he was being jailed, his so called mistress had cut off all ties with him, fearing that this would affect her business. Hence, he was left with nothing. He was out of jail in January 25th 2011, due to good behaviour in jail. However, after the car incident, his right arm was hurt badly and could not be functioned properly.

 

 

''Omo.... He is living such a bad life now?'' Yoona read the article.

 

''Yeahs... I guess this is retribution?''

 

''Oppa... Can you... can you help me find out where is he staying now?'' Yoona gulped her saliva down nervously as she requested Taeyang.

 

''Seriously Yoona, why are you doing this?''

 

''Because... Because Oppa, Taecyeon oppa is right... I can't face him. Everytime I look at him, I will be reminded of how Ji Yong baby died... I need to get this off my chest. If not, I will never be able to face him again...''

 

''Oh....''

 

''So please Oppa....''

 

''But.. But I'm scared that the bad memories will come to haunt you again....'' Taeyang sighed as he hesitated.

 

''Oppa. I won't. I promise. I'm able to take it. Trust me.''

 

''Chinjia?''

 

''Neh...''

 

''Aishh~ You are always that adamant. Araso araso. Give me some time. I will pass the address to you soon.'' Taeyang sighed in defeat.

 

''Chinjia? Kamsahaminda Oppa!'' Yoona hugged Taeyang.

 

''Yah yah. Only when you need my help then you will be like that.'' Taeyang smiled in defeat as he hugged back.

 

''Yah! Since when! I'm always SO good to you! Araso araso. I shall not disturb you anymore. Let me know as soon as possible! Annyeong!'' Yoona stuck her tongue out as she break away from the hug and left the room.

 

<<< END OF FLASHBACKS >>>

 

----

 

''Yupps... So...This is why I'm here...'' Yoona explained the whole incident to Daniel.

 

''Oh....Jeongmal mianhae Yoona-sshi....'' Daniel looked down guiltly.

 

''Oh...Anniyo... Mianhae Uncle Ok... I really...really hated you that time....''

 

''Oh...Anniyo. I deserved it. I killed your boyfriend...Or Fiancé I should say... That day was the biggest regret in my life.. I will never forget that...'' Daniel sighed.

 

''Anniyo Uncle... I came here to tell you. Not to blame yourself anymore. I don't hate you anymore. I want to put down this hatred. You need not feel guilty anymore. It's enough. You had received your punishment...''

 

''Ch...Chinjia? You are really forgiving me?''

 

''Neh.... It's the past already...''

 

''Jeongmal Gomawoyo!'' Daniel held Yoona's hands up in the midst of happiness. ''Opps! Mianhae!'' Daniel quickly release her hand in embarrassment.

 

''Anniyo.. I'm so relaxed now.''

 

''Yoona ah, mind if I ask something?''

 

''Sure~''

 

''Why isn't Taec with you? I thought you two are.... are an item?''

 

''Eh? Yeahs... But...We separated ourselves to clear things out after that incident....'' Yoona sighed.

 

''Chinjia? I thought he had already solved... That lad....''

 

''You met him?'' Yoona stared in disbelief.

 

''Eh? Neh... A year back I guess. He came to say goodbye and cleared everything up with me. I thought he is starting a new life with you....''

 

''Eh? Oh...Anniyo.. He said he needed some time to clear things up. I guess I need it also...''

 

''Oh....''

 

''Uncle, He....He still doesn't want to acknowledge you?''

 

''Oh...That. I don't blame him actually...Given what I had done to him and his mum... I deserved such a treatment...''

 

''Anniyo~ Like I have said, you already received your punishment....''

 

''Aishh~ But still... Never mind! Let's not talk about that! Let's chat about other happier stuffs. How have you been doing all these while? You already graduated rights?'' Daniel sighed in disappointment and quickly tried to change the topic.