Siblings Love

The Destined One

''JIYONG BABY!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU?!!!!!! YOU PROMISE NEVER TO LEAVE ME!!!!!!!!''

 

''Aishhh~'' Taeyang mumbled to himself. He rest his palm on his knees and bend down to catch his breath. After running quite a while, he finally found Yoona in the nearby park. She was kneeling down in front of the lake, crying and shouting. He went forward to her.

 

''Where are you... You promise me that you won't leave me.... Pabo....''

 

 

Yoona mumbled in tears. Taeyang sat down silently beside her, looking into the lake. None of them spoke, only the muffled sounds of Yoona's sobbings could be heard. As her sobbings finally begins to died down, Taeyang spoke up.

 

 

''He is....'' Taeyang still has his gaze fixed on the lake. ''He is in.... here....'' Taeyang looked up at Yoona, stabbing one of his finger into his heart area.

 

''I...I don't only want to feel him... I want to see him.....'' Yoona cried childishly.

 

''Yoona ah... You know things don't always turn out the way we wanted them to be. Sometimes, experiencing it with your heart is much more precious than seeing it. Our sight is bias.'' Taeyang turned Yoona to face him, wiping away her tears with his thumb.

 

''Oppa... Do you think I'm in the wrong for shouting at him just now? I mean... I really couldn't help it...'' Yoona looked back into the lake, fixing her gaze on the fish swimming.

 

''Like always. Right and Wrong''

 

''Aishh~ Oppa.. You...'' Yoona groaned as she look at Taeyang once again.

 

''Araso araso. Wrong because you shouted at him without hearing his explanations again. Right because he shouldn't have touch your things without permission. This is no difference from a thief.'' Taeyang interrupted Yoona.

 

''Well..... He wasn't exactly a thief... He doesn't know that guitar is very important to me... And the meaning behind it...'' Yoona trailed off when she saw Taeyang's wicked smile. Gosh. She had fallen into his trap again.

 

''There.... I guess we have an answer to your question already, isn't it?'' Taeyang laughed.

 

''Aishh~ Oppa! Aishh~ Araso araso... Let's take it that I was wrong this time round. But... The guitar really means alot to me!!'' Yoona rebutted.

 

-----

 

''Happy First Year Anniversary, my baby girl~'' GD smiled, as he took Yoona's hand, looking deeply into her eyes.

 

''Happy Anniversary to you too~'' Yoona smiled, giving him a light kiss on the lips which he quickly returned the it.

 

''Aishh~ How many times must I tell you that this thing is suppose to be guys who initiate?'' GD pouted as he laid back down onto his chair.

 

''Aishh~ Does it matters? As long as you still enjoys it rights? And besides, I guess you are TOO timid to initiate. Pabo! Can't believe I'm stuck to this G-DRAGON for a year already~'' Yoona stuck her tongue out at him.

 

''Yah! Since when was I timid?! It's... It's just.... It's just.... I'm trying to find the correct atmosphere!!'' GD become flustered, trying to find an excuse for his timid-ness.

 

''Why are you still so prideful? Just admit it~'' Yoona stuck her tongue out at him.

 

''Yah. Whatever~ Where is my present?'' GD stretches his arms out towards Yoona.

 

''Yah! Shouldn't you be giving me first? You're a guy! You must initiate!'' Yoona hit GD's hand playfully.

 

''Ouch! Violent Im Yoona. Can't believe I had dated someone who is so violent for one year already. Time certainly flies~'' GD chuckled.

 

''Yah! Kwon Ji Yong!'' Yoona shouted at him.

 

''Araso Araso'' GD laughed as he saw Yoona's pouted face. She always looks so pretty and cute. ''Well, I believe my gift is confirm better than yours. So, let's leave the best thing for last. Come on, show me your gift. It must be some scarf or something. Common~'' GD smirked. Though he sounded normal, he was loving every moment of this. Whatever Yoona give him, he will of course love and adored it. But he just love to .

 

''Aishhh~ Seriously, you are getting more and more prideful~ Hahaha. You're wrong! Come on, follow me. Your gift isn't here.'' Yoona laughed, standing up and took GD's hand.

 

''Eh?'' GD stood up and followed Yoona confusingly.

 

''Alrights. Close your eyes alrights. Don't peek!'' Yoona was covering GD's eyes as she brought him inside his room.

 

''Yoona ah. What exactly are you up to?'' GD asked curiously. He was dying to know already.

 

''Just keep quiet and trust me.'' Yoona continued to cover his eyes and sat him down on the bed. ''Alrights. Keep your eyes close until I tell you to open them!'' Yoona let go of her hand and went to take her present quickly.

 

''Aishh~'' GD pouted. He hates to be kept in the dark.

 

''Ok! You can open your eyes now!'' Yoona squealed in delight, holding the present in front of him.

 

 

GD opened his eyes slowly, blinded by the sudden light. It took him a while to adjust to the light and he was stunned. He couldn't believe what he had saw in front of him. It was Yoona. And she was holding a brand-new, white, shiny guitar in front of him, smiling brightly. The smile that he would do anything to exchange for it. He couldn't speak at all.

 

 

''Well? A surprise isn't it? Your jaw is going to drop if you don't close your mouth now!'' Yoona laughed as she saw GD's surprised expression.

 

''Yah!'' GD regained his expression. He just simply love the guitar too much. ''Come here and sit down.'' GD said cooly, taking Yoona's hand and pulled her lightly to sit beside him.

 

''Hmmm... Happy One Year Anniversary, Baby...'' Yoona smiled as she handed him the guitar.

 

''Wow.....'' It was all GD could say as he fixed his eyes on the guitar. He just simply love the guitar.

 

''Come on, say something else! You don't like the present?'' Yoona pouted.

 

''No....''

 

''Chinjia?!! I mean...I wanted something more memorable... Something more special... Not just like a simple anniversary..Mi....'' Yoona continued to rattle on to explain herself.

 

''Anniyo~ I mean I don't like it. I LOVE it.'' GD interrupted Yoona, turn her body to face him and look into her eyes.

 

''Oh... You scare me!'' Yoona hit GD on his arm. ''Here, I have a letter prepared for you too...'' Yoona handed GD the letter she was holding shyly.

 

''Aishh~ You should stop being so violent and be like that more often. You look much cuter blushing'' GD took over the letter and joked.

 

''Yah! Give it back to me then!'' Yoona struggle with GD, trying to take back the letter.

 

"Yah! No way! This is a gift from my girlfriend! I'm going to see what mushy words she had written.'' GD smirked as he raises his hand up high so Yoona won't be able to catch hold of the letter.

 

 

After awhile, Yoona finally gave up. She let down her hand and sat beside GD, blushing furiously. GD laughed. This is his girlfriend. His one and only love. He opened the letter. It was nicely decorated, and the handwriting were neat and tidy, totally unlike his.

 

Dearest Kwon Ji Yong!

 

HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! Wahahaha. I'm so crazy now! Well, because I guess you drive me crazy~ Prideful G-Dragon! We had been together for a year already! Time flies isn't it? I still remember the first time when you ask me to be your friend. Then your girlfriend. From callling you G-DRAGON, to calling you Ji-Yong Oppa, and now, baby boy. All I want to tell you is, be it oppa or boyfriend, you are my one and only love. I love you with all my heart. Till the end of time. Im Yoona loves Kwon Ji Yong. Now and forever... Oh, and, I decided to give you a guitar because I know music is your life and goal. I know scarf or wallet stuffs don't suit you because you have such a UNIQUE fashion sense. So, hope you use this to create even better music for me to enjoy! Didn't you once said before that I'm your inspiration for music? So whenever you hold this guitar, you will think of me... So, You can't escape from me anymore! Wahahahahahaha! 

 

Love Till Eternity,

Im Yoona (Your Baby Girl)

 

P.S: Look carefully at the guitar once again! You will find something~ :B

 

 

GD smiled as he read the letter. After reading it, he folded it back nicely. He pick up the guitar again and look carefully. True enough, at the corner of the body, there is something written on it. It wrote: G-Yoon's property <3. GD brushes his finger over the words. It was written in permanent marker. He smiled and took Yoona's hand.

 

 

''So, what's this suppose to mean? I can't rub it off.'' GD pretend to pout.

 

''Well, this means that you can never erase me from your memory!''

 

''Araso Araso. You know I'll never want to do that. Pabo!''

 

''Awww....''

 

''Yoona, you're right. Music is my life and goal. But, you are my everything. You are my inspiration. Without you, I will never know what love really means. You make me see it. You make me realise what is love. My love is you. I promise never to leave you... And, you know what, I'm in love with this guitar. Not because it's musical instrument, but it is my strength. From you. With this, I will move on further and stronger because I know you will forever be by my side supporting me... Saranghae~'' GD looked into Yoona's eyes.

 

''Awww... I.....''

 

 

Yoona was silenced by GD's kiss. GD lean in to kiss her passionately before she could say anything. She smiled and return the kiss. At that very moment, she believed that she is the most blissful person in the world. The most important person in Kwon Ji Yong's world. And that's enough for her already.

 

 

''Finally, someone got the guts eh?'' Yoona laughs after they break apart for breaths.

 

''Aishh~ I already said. I'm waiting for the RIGHT time.''

 

''Yayaya. Whatever~ You will never admit. So... Where's my present?''

 

''Aishh~ Come to think of it, now, I think that my gift lose to you...''

 

''I don't care~ As long as it's from you, It's enough.'' Yoona smiled as she rest her head on GD's shoulder.

 

''I'm blessed to have such a sweet valentine...'' GD replied, as he Yoona's hair. ''Yoona ah, promise me something...'' He held both of Yoona's arms and turn her to face him.

 

''Eh?''

 

''Promise me to keep this smile always. No matter what happens. This smile should never fade. The smile that I will do everything to preserve it.... It is more precious to me than anything in the world. ''

 

''Araso.... As long as you are with me...'' Yoona smiled and hugged GD tightly.

 

''Alrights. Come on, let's get going.'' GD took her hand and pull her up.

 

''Eh? To where?'' Yoona asked confusingly.

 

''To your present.'' GD smirked.

 

 

------

 

 

''So, looks like you still remember what Ji Yong had said. But why aren't you obeying it?''

 

''Oppa, I said it before. I will. As long as he is with me. But he isn't now.'' Yoona sighed.

 

''Come on... You...''

 

''Ok Oppa. Stop. I know what you're going to say.'' Yoona interrupted.

 

''Since you know, why didn't you obey it?'' Taeyang insisted.

 

''Aishh~ Oppa, you know it's isn't....''

 

''It's isn't easy. You are always saying this. Full of excuses''

 

''This is a fact. Not an excuse''

 

''Yoona ah... You know whatever happens, you can confide in me rights? I promise Ji Yong to take care of you.... He really loves you alot. This is the first time he had ever asked me to take care of his girlfriend for him. He shared with me lots of things about you... You're really important to him..''

 

''Just like he is, to me.''

 

''Alrights. So, you got to continue to live on bravely. Remember what have we promised on the rooftop?

 

''Araso. I won't take forever. I promise.''

 

''Great. I have faith in you, dongsaeng'' Taeyang smiled as he ruffled Yoona's hair.

 

''Alrights. Come on, let's go practice our dance now. There isn't enough time anymore.'' Yoona stood up, wiping away her tears.

 

''Alrights Partner!'' Taeyang smiled, standing right up. 

 

'Ji Yong baby, watch me. I will score well for you.....'' Yoona looked up to the sky. She smiled. She could see GD in the sky, smiling brightly at her. Her partner. Her friend. Her soulmate.