Captain Crunches blueberry bubblybuns!

Breaking away the ice.

Days had passed and the two friends were now sitting in their last block class. Jessica noticed how Tiffany had been watching the clock intently, waiting for the large hand to land on the twelve while the small was mingling with the large black 3. She was about to tap the redhead on her shoulder, but before she could the bell had rang and Tiffany was the first to stand up and rush out the class room. Jessica sat there clueless while everyone else in the class had gathered their things and left out, not daring to even glance at the confused blonde. As minutes passed by, Jessica slowly put her things in her bag and stod up, pushed her chair in and left the class. While walking down the hall and texting her younger sister, two large hands rested on her hips, causing the blonde to stop instantly. She spun around and instantly wrapped her arms around her boyfriends neck. He leaned down to place a chaste kiss on her lips and her heart fluttered lightly. Jessica then noticed the skinny, long haired, rather feminine man standing behind Siwon.

"Wonnie....who's your friend?" Jessica asked while unwrapping her arms around his neck and placing them on his biceps, giving his arms a light squeeze.

"An old childhood friend. Jessica this is Heechul hyung, hyung this is my girl friend, Jessica."

Jessica watched the newcomer's expression that hadn't changed since she noticed him. The man named Heechul was glaring at her HARD. She could see how his eyes occasionally wondered to her hands, or Siwon's.

"Hey." She said.

"Hi." He growled.

Siwon must have noticed the tension between his friend and girlfriend, so he pulled away from her then rubbed the back of his neck, laughing nervously.

"Heechul's our new school nurse. So yeah...umm...c'mon hyung, lets go. Bye Sica."

The couple shared another short lived kiss, then Siwon grabbed Heechul's wrist and practially drug the older male down the hall, muttering small apologies that Heechul most definitely didn't accept. Jessica rolled her eyes and continued to walk down the halls till she reached the main entrance. The sound of a female voice and a smaller male voice were heard and she couldn't help but slink through the lockers till she looked around the corner and spotted her favorite redhead and the baekyeol couple. Tiffany and Baekhyun were laughing softly while the taller male, Chanyeol was blushing deeply, covering his face with his hands.

"That's so cute!" Tiffany's voice chimed and Jessica smiled at hearing her freind's giggles.

"See Channie, even Tiffany noons thinks it's cute!" Baekhyun now spoke up and Chanyeol could only groan and turn his back so that he didn't have to suffer from seeing the two practically bust a gut.

"Oh yeah, Bacon, here's your handkerchief." Tiffany handed the smaller male the cream colored handkerchief, and Chanyeol instantly spun around and pulled Baekhyun into a full on back hug.

"No! Noona you can't call him Bacon!"

The fact that Chanyeol's voice was so deep and he was whining had caused the two older's to burst out laughing once again. Embarrassed, Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun's hand and tugged on it lightly. Baekhyun caught the hint and took the handkerchief, thanking Tiffany, the two boys then ran off somewhere, leaving a waving Tiffany behind. Just then, Jessica walked out and practically startled the redhead.

"B..bunbun?! I messn Jessica...what're you doing here?"

"I was wondering why my bubbles left me in such a hurry. I see you were cooking some eggs and bacon."

The two giggled softly and hooked arms, walking out of the main entrance and down the street. Their conversation was filled with the other night, how Tiffany's friend, Kibum and Siwon went at it throughout the whole night.

"You can't put a diva and a jock together...never." Jessica giggled and Tiffany followed behind.

While watching, the two spotted a small cake shop that was named 'BubblyBuns'. How ironic.

"Must be fate." Tiffany piped up and Jessica nodded her head. The two checked over the street, then quickly crossed and opened the twin glass doors. The shop didn't have many customers inside and they both mentally high-fived eachother then sat at a back booth. A small, blonde, extrememly feminine boy walked up to the two girls and placed two menus down on the table. No friendly smile or remark, just a straight out poker face. Jessica glanced up at him and oggled at his beauty, the boy didn't notice and patiently waited for the two to pick, occasionally glancing over his shoulder at the man standing behind the counter, wiping down the top. Once blondie turned back to face them, Tiffany giggled at how red his cheeks were.

"Boyfriend?" Tiffany suddenly asked and he glanced at her, his cheeks were now bright as a tomato and he shook his head.

"Sadly no." He spoke up.

"Seems you like him..." It was now Jessica's turn to speak up and the no name tag boy nodded his head, smiling slightly.

"I say you go confess, or better yet, I have an idea." Jessica shot Tiffany a wink and the redhead automatically caught onto the idea. It was pretty obvious the two were older than the blonde boy, but it wasn't like the man behind the counter would be able to tell. A lot of people look older than their ages.

"Oppa~ sit with us!" Tiffany said while holding the blonde boy's hand. His cheeks flushed deeper.

"I..I have to w-work."

"Oppa~ you're so cute, c'mon~" Jessica added some aegyo while batting her dark, long eyelashes. At this both Tiffany and the boy were shocked and blushed.

Suddenly a loud voice called from over the counter, and the mohawk man looked pretty pissed.

"Minki! Come here!"

"Y..yes Hyung!"

Before leaving, the two girls gave their blonde 'oppa' their orders and he quickly rushed back to the counter. Silence took over while the two males went into the back room. Both girls watched intently to see what the outcome would be. After a few long minutes, out came a flustered blonde boy holding their orders. His hair was now messy and his once light pink lips were now swollen and a dark red. He placed their orders on the table and hid his face, obviously embarrassed.

Once he turned around and went back to his vandalizer, he glanced back at the two who held up their fists and whispered "Fighting!". He smiled and raised his fist as well while the older man wasn't watching.

Time passed by once again and the two finished eating their cakes, occasionally feeding the other a piece theirs and taking small sips from their drinks. They walked halfway and decided to split up and head home. They both waved to eachother and shouted 'goodnights' and 'see you in class'.

Once Jessica arrived home, she was surprised to see her boyfriend sitting in the living room with her younger sister, Krystal. She didn't think much of it because Krystal and Siwon only acted as brother and sister, so there was no worry. The blonde shut the door behind her and slipped her shoes off and dropped her bag on the desk next tot he door. Walking into the living room, she plopped down on the couch and shifted so that her head was laying on Krystal's lap.

"You two are playing monopoly without me?!" Jessica shouted dramatically and the two other's only laughed softly.

"Why you were on a lovely date with Tiff, I decided to see what my favorite dongsaeng was doing."

Krystal only nodded her head and rolled the dice. Moving her player up three spots which landed her in jail. Siwon and Jessica both laughed at the younger girl who only stuck her tongue out at the two.

'Like this yo! Like this!' Krystal's phone went off and Jessica lifted her head so that the younger could run into her room to answer the screaming device. Siwon moved over so that he replaced Krystal's spot and Jessica rested her head onto his lap. He leaned down to placed a kiss on her lips but she held up two fingers to stop him.

"That Heechul guy was really pretty." She spoke up, softly. Siwon smiled slightly and moved her fingers, moving back down after muttering a soft 'yeah', yet once again her fingers stopped his lips.

"You two looked cute when running off together."

"Jessica...where are you going with this?" He said with a defeated sigh while leaning back on the chair. The blonde also sighed and sat up.

"Dude you're slow..he likes you." Her use of the word 'dude' sent Siwon aback and he raised his brows.

"Jess...that's sick, he's a guy."

"So what? Baekhyun and Chanyeol are guys and they like eachother...scratch that, they LOVE eachother."

"And that's disgusting!"

Siwon whined and motioned for Jessica to lay her head back down which she easily obliged. Now fiddling with her blonde locks, silence took over the room and the only noise was the occasional 'Nuh-uh! She's does?! Oh my God!" from Krystal's room.

"Wonnie..lets break up."

"OMG! Unnie, oppa! Sulli just told me that the new girl Amber, likes me!" Krystal squeeled while hopping around in the hallway then ran back into her room, closing her door with a loud thud. Siwon was frozen, he didn't move, and Jessica could swear she would've thought he wasn't breathing she hadn't seen his chest rise and fall. It was at a fast pace, but at least he was breathing.

"I see...well there's no need to  argue, what's on TV?" Jessica smiled at Siwon reaction and he returned the smile then cut the TV back on.

The rest of the night was full of the three laughing at the corny, old horror movies that played on the movie channels.

 

Next day -school-

Tiffany bursted into the classroom, early as usual and frolicked over towards her bestfriend's seat. Jessica was sitting down, applying some 'guyliner' to Baekhyun's eyes. The few who happened to pass by the class were amazed at how much the Ice Queen had changed. From a murderous woman who used to kick and trip Baekhyun and his friends, Luhan and Kyungsoo, to a sweet woman who was helping the used-to-be victim put on some makeup. Baekhyun wanted to surprise his boyfriend with a different shade of eyeliner, and asked Jessica to do it. He was a bit wary to ask her, but once she smiled and happily agreed, he immediately sat down and told her the reason why he wanted to do it.

"Done!" Jessica added her finished touches and showed Baekhyun his new 'guyliner' with her front view camera. Both him and Tiffany squeeled and he thanked the older blonde who smiled triumphantly and passed him the small packet of eyeliner. A few minutes passed and three boys swarmed into the room. Chanyeol's deep voice thundered over the two others, followed behind a somewhat deep, yet tall boy and a short, smaller boy who was quiet. Baekhyun once again thanked Jessica and rushed over towards his boyfriend who  stood wide-eyed and placed kisses all over his boyfriend's face, muttering 'i love it' and 'i love yous'. The other two boys who Jessica noticed to be Kyungsoo and Jongin laughed at how desperate to kiss Baekhyun Chanyeol looked.

"That was nice of you Jessi." Tiffany spoke up and sat down in the seat that was once used by Baekhyun.

"Yeah..." She said softly.

Siwon then walked in the room and glanced at Jessica, the two didn't say anything to eachother until Siwon sat down in the seat in front of Jessica's.

"About last night...are you sure?" He asked.

"Pretty much." Jessica replied. Tiffany was watching the two with a confused expression, hoping to understand soon.

"Why though?" Siwon pressed on.

"I like someone else." With that sentence Tiffany could feel a pang in her head and Siwon instantly glanced at her. He then looked back at Jessica and she nodded her head. He sighed of relief and smiled.

"Thank Shisus." With that he turned around and the two continued their girly conversation, Tiffany not daring to ask any questions on the now revealed break up betwen her two friends.

 

______________________________

Was that chapter okay? Was it too short? Hmmm.... I noticed that I get better ideas when I update mobily....but the chapters are WAY too short when it's mobile. >.> W/E !

Hope you all like the update. I'm gonna try and update on Everlasting promised before I leave to my brother's house. Though I might have to do it while I'm there or when I get back because I'm about to do my hair and yeaaaah. Ya' know, wash it and condition it blah blah blah lol.

Teehee ( <---- nigahiga, love his videos XD )

-MaKii

P.S. - LOVE YOU ALLL!

P.P,S. - You all realise who the blonde couple at the cafe was right? .......that is if you know who Nu'EST are >.> well yeah had to throw in some BAEKREN XD. Okay seriously I'm gone! PEACE!