umm..terrible title !

Breaking away the ice.

Day 5

Jessica groaned as the repetitive sound of the clock ticking literally started to get on her last nerve. The blonde was the third done in their class with finishing the test and still had another excrutiating hour left of that damn ticking that never seemed to let up. Several times she tried to take her mind off of the time by checking her phone. Of course she had text mesaages but none were from people she wanted to respond to, not even her little sister, Krystal. She sighed softly and  glanced at Tiffany who was still focused on the sheet in front of her. The redhead was on question number 51 out of 55. The blond ementally thanked the Gods for giving Tiffany such a gifted talent that only Jessica, Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, and Siwon had : SMARTS.

Soon enough Tiffany had finished the long test and set it aside, glancing over at the blonde who was staring intently the whole time.

"Nice view?" Tiffany mouthed.

Jessica gave a small nod with earned her a small giggle from the redhead sitting next to her. They used their time by writing silly notes to each other and plucking things at Kyungsoo and Baekhyun who obviously grew annoyed after a while and sent the small pieces od paper flying back at the two girls who were about to brust into a fit of laughter. Five minutes quickly turned to thirty which evolved into a full on hour as the test sheets slowly started to migrate north towards the corner of the desks. Then the bell rang, signalling their freedom for the day. Both Jessica and Tiffany were the first out of their seats and out of the class after shouting apologies to the two boys they had terrorized during the test.

"Man was that thing loooong!"

Tiffany groaned, rubbing the back of her neck while Jessica hooked her arm with the redhead's left one, smiling and placing a small peck on Tiffany's cheek. The other blushed lightly and returned the small peck before the two strolled off towards Jessica's house, wanting to sit back and relax while watching random disney movies they could find. ( Adventure in the lair of Krystal it was )

After agreeing to watch The Liong King, they both plopped down on the couch with a large bowl of popcorn, a long throw blanket, and comfortable clothes on to support them throughout their disney filled night. It didn't take long for the two to begin questioning the strange events within the movie.

"Like seriously? What kind of brother actually kills his own flesh and blood....just to rule some large rock that looks like a V sitting on the side?"

Jessica choked slightly on her bottle of Pepsi at Tiffany's rather...accurate remark. It did make sense...what were those people thinking....?

"God! Jess, you okay?!"

Jessica giggled softly and used a paper towel to wipe as she pat Tiffany's head, winking at the redhead who smiled and began to rant once more, picking out even single little detailed flaw about the movie till the ending credits rolled. Of course, Tiffany had more to say so they ended watching the second movie.

"Now Jess you have to agree. I understand Zira's whole 'revenge' 'psycho' problems...but c'moooon! " Tiffany whined while throwing her hands into the air for exaggeration.

"Well Tiff, we all have our breaking points...maybe Zira had hers...earlier? "

"She wasn'r even in the first movie!"

"That was random..."

That was basically the rest of their night, well other than the small popcorn war, it was pretty much normal...two teens staying over one of their homes, watching dinsey movies, while complaining and attacking each other with popcorn....yeah...normal.

 

4th day

Jessica's eyes fluttered to life as the sound of a bird chirping outside her bedroom window had awoken her. The bright, golden rays of the sun had flooded the room and sent a small heat wave down onto her carpeted floor. The blonde groaned and closed the curtains, glancing at the clock on her stand.

7:17

Since they didn't HAVE to get up until 9-9:30, she plopped right back into the bed and let the whisper of sleep lull her back in as she cuddled up next to Tiffany, who was knocked out.

"Look Jess....I'm sorry but....I just can't handle it anymore.....we have to break up!"

Tiffany exclaimed loudly, tears threatening to spill from her chocolate brown orbs, those same orbs that caught Jessica's heart within a matter of seconds, those same orbs that had gave the blonde so much hope, that was now shattered.

Jessica tried to fight back, but it felt as if something had literally glued her lips shut, she couldn't speak, she couldn't argue.....she couldn't stop the love of her life walking away, alowly fading into the dark abyss that was her nightmare.

 

VERRRRRY short update >.>

This is not the end of their 4th day together, I will update again later....my back hurts and my head in killing me so yeah >.> I wanted to update my other fic too...but noooooot right now, maybe tomorrow ...yeah tomorrow.

ANYWAY, COMMENT please those who are silent readers!

And those who are reading without subscribing, subscribe or I'll...uh...not...type...with various...fonts? BAAADASS threat right threat MaKii ***

I kow... V.V....I know T.T

-MAKII