CRAPPY ENDING ; BREAKING AWAY HER ICE.

Breaking away the ice.

2nd day ( continuation )

Tiffany tensed at the sound of her voice being shouted a loud by an all too familiar voice. A voice that was owned by a certain face she wanted to, but didn't want to see at the same time. Jessica.

"Tiffany Hwang!!!!"

The redhead sniffled softly and turned around the face the blonde who stood a few feet away, hands placed on his pajama covered hips, putting her weight on her right leg while her left bunny slippered foot tapped on the ground. Obviously Jessica was pissed, and everyone knew it, even the random new kids who walked passed ever so slowly to watch the small 'altercation'.

Some who didn't understand the situation even crowded around, expecting a fight to break out the Queen of Ice and the Floral Princess.

"Come here...." Jessica spat, crossing her arms over her chest, watching as the redhead pulled away from Baekhyun and walked over while staring at the ground.

A gasp broke out when Jessica wrapped her arms around Tiffany's neck, wailing into the younger's crook, shocking all who watched, expect their small group of friends who were already crying. Well, Kyungsoo, Kevin and Baekhyun at least.

"We need to talk."

Jessica finally spoke up after wiping awat at her tears so she could see Tiffany properly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You're seriously moving?"

"Yeah."

"When?"

"Probably tomorrow night."

"Tomorrow?"

"Yes."

"As in the next day?"

"Yes."

"The day after today?"

"No, the day before yesterday!"

"Don't yell at me I'm still in shock you fiery idiot!"

The two sighed softly and held hands while perched up on Jessica's bed, ignoring the TV that ws currently on and some random Super Junior music video playing. After long minutes of extremely tense silence, Jessica finally spoke up.

"Tomorrow?"

"GOD JESSICA YES! TOMORROW!"

The blonde flinched and released Tiffany's rather soft hands and began to rub at her temples, trying to comtemplate the information without breaking out into a fit of tears and sniffles again. It was bad enough she already did it at school...no need to do it again at home and make Tiffany feel even worse than she already did,

"Can't you stay with an aunt or something?"

"I don't have any aunts here."

"How about Uncles."

"Japan."

"Cousins?"

"I do have a cousin who lives up the street from my house."

"GREAT!" Jessica exclaimed, her face brightening instantly at the new information.

"But he's a eleven month old baby boy who's staying with his adopted parents who wouldn't take me in for all the tea in China."

"Does China even have that much tea?"

The two suddenly stopped talking and giggled softly at how they noticed their conversation was in full out fluent English that rolled off their tongues with ease.

"Stay with me, my parents wouldn't care and Krystal loves you."

"I don't want to burden you guys."

"Tiffany seriously, you wont be a burden I'm serious! We'll take you in, we'll adopt you it that's what it takes."

"That'll make us sisters." Tiffany said softly while Jessica's bare thigh.

"So?"

"."

"Gross."

"Exactly! Now that your options have all died and burned in hell, lets be serious. I can come visit during Summer and Spring....okay?"

Jessica hadn't even noticed the sudden stream of tears that were streaming down her cheeks....she was crying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leaving....

Tiffany gripped onto the suitcase handle and watched the group of friends that she loved so dearly disappear from her sight. She did a head count, she checked over every face twice....but no Jessica. She didn't come. Tiffany had recieved a message that morning from Krystal that Jessica said she wasn't coming, but that Krystal was...which she was completely thankful for. Thankfully she hadn't worn mkeup that morning because both Baekhyun and Sunny were pure examples of why not to. Both of their faces were covered in black eyeliner and smudged eye shadow from the tears and rubbing her hands across their faces. Actually it was a bit funny and lit up the mood before she left..without a hug or smile or kiss from Jessica.

Jessica....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Months had passed since Tiffany had settled into her new home and surprisingly she was happy, she kept in contact with all of her friends and had made new ones along the way. A certain openly gay boy who worked at the convience store down the street had become her new bestfriend, Joshua. He was a total sweet heart who would flirt with any man who caught his eye. Then there was Alice and Alisson, twin sisters who lived across the street who stuck next to Tiffany all day long, not that she minded, they were fun. A lot more people became her close friends, Amanda, Joshua's sister, Thomas, Joshua's boyfriend, Rei ; foreign exchange student from Japan, and a few more.

She was happy....sad..but happy.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Soooooooo, found a boyfriend yet?" Joshua spoke up while wiping down the glass case of the store, occasionally nudging at the brunette's shoulder.

Tiffany rolled her eyes and shook her head.

"You know I'm taken."

"By some blown away chick in Korea who didn't even show up at your departure. Oh yeah, she sounds great!"

"Shut up and go text Thomas or something."

"Great idea, watch the counter for me babe." Joshua said after dopping the rag down and slipping his Iphone out and disappering into the back room, leaving Tiffany to hop over the counter and take a seat on to stool.

She sighed and pulled out a magazine scanning over a few non interesting articles then pulling out her cell phone that began vibrating violently in her pocket.

Alice " she though and quickly read over the message.

 

From : AliSHce

To : TiffaMomma

Like super creepy brubru with major money hair leaving

your house in a tots adorb' red wheel holder.

 

Tiffany would never understand how she knew what that girl was talking about.

To : AliSHce

From : TiffaMomma

Really? I think I see 'her' walking in the store, her car looks familiar though.

God she's wearing all black...TF?

 

"Welcome to this store which name shall stay unknown since the owner decided to take the sign down and replace it with a banner that says 'car shop!'. How may I help you?"

Tiffany said with fake enthusiasm while continuing to stare at the magazine in front of her.

"Yes...I'd like to know how much your 'Tiffany's' cost?"

"What? Me? Lady I'm not for sale!"

Tiffany glanced up and was met with a pair of smiling pale pink lips and eyes covered with thick black sunglasses and curly dark brown hair that framed a very familiar head shape.

"So you mean I was on a 15 hour flight, stuck in traffic, got lost, and my show pissed on by some dog and I can't have you!? I came all the way from Korea you know!"

"Woman I don't-"

"No one says no to Jessica Jung!"

Silence.

 

"Jessica?"

"Surprise."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joshua slipped back out from the back room and stopped at the  sight of a missing Tiffany and groaned as he felt  his pocket virbate.

Checking the message he gasped instantly.

 

From : TiffBABE

To: GOSHua

SORRY FOR DITCHING BUT I CAN FINALLY SAY I GOT TO BREAK AWAY THE ICE.

MY QUEEN HAS RETURNED AND FINALLY...i'M HAPPY!

-tEASERtIFF & A VERY HAPPY jESSICA


 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Sorry for the crappy ending! I was really losing it for this story so I had to quickly end it. My new chaptered Fic is soon to come of course the main couple(s) will be JETI & 2MIN they are leh winners but of course there will be cameos ! -MaKik