Fluffy morning for JeTi

Breaking away the ice.

Her eyes shot open the second Tiffany's body had vanished from sight. Frantically looking around she saw that the space next to her on the bed was empty and fear began to flood into her veins. Had Tiffany left Jessica just like she did in the nightmare? Quickly, Jessica tossed the sheets aside and literally leapt out of bed. She gripped the knob of her door tight and flung the door open only to be greeted with the smell of butter rich syrup, eggs, bacon, and warm pancakes. 

"Tiffany?"

She called aloud but had gotten no answer in return. It was true, the redhead really did leave....so it must have been Krystal making the heavenly food, which was odd because last time Jessica checked, Krystal was too afraid to make bacon cause she could get 'popped' and she also depsised pancakes. Quietly she descended the stairs and dipped her head into the kitchen's opening. Relief took over her as she spotted her redheaded love standing in front of the stove, flipping over two pancakes.

"Ah! Jessi, you're awake!"

Tiffany sent the older a wide smile then returned back to focusing on the food in front of her.

Jessica glanced at the clock above the fridge and silently read the time.

"Tiff, it's like 11 something..."

"We don't have to go to school, they said there was a lock down or something around 9...so no students need to report to school. So here I am, up making my wife some lovely breakfast."

"Wife?" Jessica raised a brow as she sat down at the table, placing her chin in the palm of her hand and using her elbows to support her head.

"Yup and I'm the husband."

"I don't like younger men."

"Too bad baby."

The two giggled softly and began sharing small conversation till Jessica heard her phone ring from the room. Quickly excusing herself she went to go retrieve the device and glanced down at the screen. Surprisingly it was a text from Taemin.

From : Taemin

Hey blondie noona! Time is a rickin'!

<3

 

She groaned softly to herself as she reread the message over about three times. Taemin was right, in four days Tiffany would be gone...

Jessica then placed her phone back on the desk and went back down the stairs, smilling as the table was already ready and Tiffany had just finished pouring them both a glass of orange juice. They talked about small things, enjoying each other's company as much as the other.

"Lets go on a date."

Jessica glanced up from her glass after taking a small sip then placed it back on the table.

"We've been on many dates."

"Yeah but...those dates always involve us bumping into someone we know. Like when we take mini dates at Rennie's shop...he's always there so it turns intot he three of us hanging out. I want to go on a date that involves flowers, fancy music, pretty dresses, delicious food, ya' know what I mean BunBun?"

Jessica stifled back a giggle as she watched Tiffany's exaggerated hand movements and facial expressions. It was one of the things Jessica loved most about the younger girl, she knew exactly how to lighten the mood or make a serious, really needed matter into something hilarious and funny to watch or listen to. Tiffany glanced at Jessica after doing something pretty strange with her hands to show an example of 'delicious food'.

"Alright then Bubbles, anywhere in mind."

"France."

"Really?"

"Truly."

Jessica placed her fork down on the plate and leaned back in the chair, raising a brow as Tiffany leaned forward, pressing the matter. Jessica wanted to laugh at how Tiffany's eye twitched whenever a small smile would form on the older's lips but then die down only to emphasize how 'serious' she was.....well 'seriously finding this moment to be hilarious.'

"Then find a man." Jessica spoke softly, taking another sip from her drink.

"But I don't need a man!" ( AN : I love that song and Miss A ! XD )

With a small spurt, Jessica placed her glass down on the table and erupted into a fit of laughter. What she had just witnessed was seriously a danger for any man or woman to see. Tiffany had literally just slammed her hand on the table, or should ( I ) say accidently on the end of the fork which had a pancake piece attached to it, with a string of syrup. The pancake went up, then down onto Tiffany's face, along with the syrup. It was truly, literally, absolutely..hilarious!

20 minutes later

"Gooooosh Jesssssiiiiccccaaa stop laughing at me! Ugh a little syrup got into my hair!"

Tiffany complained from the bathroom, trying to rinse the syrup from her hair and remove the sticky feeling from her face while Jessica was in the kitchen giggling and washing the dishes to perfection. After both girls were done with their small 'chorse like activities' they returned to their earlier conversation. The date.

"Now seriously Tiff, anywhere...where does my too beautiful husband want to go?"

Jessica said, plopping down on her bed and rolling onto her stomach while Tiffany took a seat at the desk, spinning around on the rolling chair.

"How about that new merican restaurant down the street. They even have a dress code!"

Tiffany stopped spinning, practically shouting the idea, her eyes sparkling, hoping the older would agree. A few seconds passed and finally Jessica gave the younger a small smile and a nod of her head. The redheaded girl clapped with joy, almost falling off the seat. but then tackled the blonde onto the bed and gave her full, deep, passionate kiss. After their small makeout session, the two went to take seperate showers and thre on some comfortable clothes while Jessica calledher father, informing him that her and Tiffany were going to a new restaurant and asked him to cover everything. The man agreed and made the reservations.

Jessica skippung through the halls and went downstairs into the living area and sat next to Tiffany who was watching AVATAR a well known American movie.

"We can go...the reservation is set for 8 PM, you can borrow one of my dresses."

Tiffany hugged Jessica tightly and placed kisses all over the blonde's face till Jessica slipped away from her grasp and stretched out on the couch, resting her head on Tiffany's lap and putting her feet up on the chair's arm rest. That was basically the rest of their day until it was time for their date.

 

SSSSShort chapter I know, but I'll make the date long and drawn out for my lovely readers ^.^ Sad this fic is coming to an end V.V , but WAIT...there is some good news

After I finish this fic, I already completed my The Broken Truth fic, and the sequel is soon to come, then when my KaiSoo fic is over ( whenever the hell that will be )

I WILL BE STARTING A NEW FIC ^.^

everyone can pick who they want to star in the new fic if you want to read it.

BaekYeol

KaiSoo

JeTi

2NY

2MIN

BaekRen

JunSeung

BaekRon

DooSeob ( I think that's the name for them >.> )

BangHim

OOORRR

EunHae

 

Currently 2min is in the lead

then it is Baekren

Then JeTi

then Baekyeol / Kaisoo ( their equal )

PIIICKK ^.^