If only I were in his spot

Breaking away the ice.
Time had passed by quickly when Tiffany noticed it was already 3:45. She did a quick touch up of her curled hair and applied a little eye shadow and grabbed her phone and wallet. The sound of her door being knocked on had startled the redhead and she quickly opened it, revealing a smiling Jessica. "Doesn't my bubbles look beautiful!" Jessica exclaimed and did a nod of approval, causing Tiffany to blush. "Of course Lady bunbun is gorgeous." The two now giggled and linked arms, making their way to the door. Tiffany excused herself as her mother waved, then they slipped into Siwon's black Hummer, playing a few songs along the way. Once they arrived at the theater, Tiffany spotted her old friend who ran over to the redhead, hugging her tightly. "Fany!" "Kibum!" Jessica's gaze shifted over towards the bubbly redhead and the cat like male next to her. She could hear Siwon babbling about something, but wasn't fully paying attention. "Jessi...this is Kibum, call him Key. Key this is my bunbun, Jessica and her boyfriend Siwon." Tiffany's sudden introduction had pulled Jessica out of hsr trance and the pulled then glanced at Kibum and smiled. Kibum returned the smile, then they all went inside, giving the woman their already payed for tickets, thanks of Siwon. As they sat down in their seats in the middle row, Tiffany wouldn't stop thanking Siwon for the ride, ticket, and now paying for the food. "Tiff seriouslt, it's okay. I invited Jessica, your my girlfriends bestfriend, and you needed someone too...so I might as well pay for everything." Tiffany was about to argue but Kibum tapped her hand and mouthed 'let it go' she then turned to her blo de friend who was smiling at the redhead. After the movie, Jessica and Tiffany walked ahead of the guys, who were arguing bout sports. Siwon said sports was 2g he worlds best thing, Kibum disagreed. "I'm telling you, without sports we'd all be fat pigs!" Siwon "I don't play sports and I'm in great shape!" Kibum argued back. "Those two...so you liked the movie?" Jessica piped up and Tiffany smiled her beautiful eye smile and nodded her head. For the rest of the ride home, the two guys continued fussing, Jessica continued stealing small glances at Tiffany from the rearview mirror. Tiffany had her head phones in and mouthed the words to Bruno Mars' lazy song while staring out the window. Since it was still early, everyone decided to crash at Jessica's place for a while until a reasonable time to leave. Once arriving the large house, Jessica unlocked her door and allowed Tiffany and Kibum to walk inside first, ogling at the beautifully clean home. The pure white furniture and largd black flat screen perched on the mahogony wood desk made Tiffany shudder in comparison to her own home. Siwon entered afterwards and sat on the couch comfortably while Jessica closed the door and went to fetch thdm all something to drink. She returned eith four water bottles and Tiffany took one for herself and Kibum, thanking the blonde who only smiled. "Got any siblings?" Kibum spoke. Jessica sat on the couch next to Siwon and handed him the bottle. "Yeah....a little sister, she'sover her riends house." "I was just about to ask where Krystal was." Siwon spoke up and placed his arm around Jessica's shoulder. Tiffany furrowed her eyebrows at the affectionate gesture, then turned her head. Kibum noticed the sudden change in Tiffany's attitude then chuckled softly. "Gonna be one long afternoon."