EXPLAIN!

Breaking away the ice.

2nd day

Jessica sat quietly in her living room, scrolling through the many downloaded apps in her phone. Obviously she was skipping school for the day because if she went...she'd see a certain someone, A redheaded someone who decided to keep the fact that she was moving...a secret. If she went....it'd be a complete disaster.

"Unnie!"

The blonde glanced upwards at the owner of the voice, Krystal. She eyed her younger sister as the girl descended down the staircase, purse hanging from her shoulder, white skiny jeans, black tank top that read 'C'mon and attack', somewhat wedged black ankle boots and her pink cell phone glued to her manacured hands.

"Aren't you supposed to be in school?"

"Aren't you?" Krystal hissed back.

"Heartbreak."

"Your heart was broken, and mine was fixed, I'm going to the movies with Amber. Be back in about three hours, text me in mom or dad gets home. I'm supposed to be 'sick.'"

Jessica gave a small nod and waved her phone upwards, signaling for the younger sibling to just go on, which she did. There was no reason for the blinde to even try and keep Krystal home because she knew the girl would still somehow end up at the theater with her girlfriend, be it burning down the house or letting a wild boar into the home, she'd get there.

Jessica sighed softly and decided to exit out of her app screen and click on the small window titled 'gallery'. Her heart clenched when the picture of Tiffany popped up with ice cream on the tip of her nose. That silly redheaded girl that could bring out the warmth Jessica had trained herself so hard to keep at bay. That redhead that thought the word 'oxymoron' meant someone named oxy was a moron......that beautiful angel that Jessica loved dearly.

She hadn't even noticed the tears running down her cheeks till they hit the screen, blurring the pictures Jessica locked and kept dear to her.

"Why...?"

She at least deserved to know why Tiffany hadn't told her until Baekhyun had to practically force it out of the girl. Jessica stood up and slipped her feet into her boots, not caring for te shorts and old faded yellow shirt she had on. Or the fact that she had no makeup on. Grabbing her keys off the desk next to the front door, she rushed out the house, locking the door behind her and speeding towards the school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tiffany crossed her left leg over her right, dabbing at the tears that continued to fall down her cheeks. The warmth of Sunny's small arms holding her shoulders and Kyungsoo's soft voice made the tears simply fall even harder. She was going to miss everyone, even Baekhyun though he still wouldn't speak to her and practically disowned the girl as his noona.

"It'll be okay Tiff, she'll have to accept it....we all do."

Tiffany sobbed harder at her friend's words and dug her face into the crook of Kyungsoo's neck.

The sound of the girls wailing had attracted a bit of attention but were quickly dismissed y the shouting of an angry Baekhyun who came storming towards the weeping girl.

"Noona!"

Tiffany instantly glanced up at the younger that stood in front of her, trembling as his eyeliner smeared and rolled down his cheeks, mixing in with the tears.

Tiffany practically threw herself at the boy, wailing into his neck as he also began to cry slowly her hair.

"It'll be okay....shhh...it's okay."

 

 

 

"Tiffany HWANG!!!!!"