Let's make some plans

Breaking away the ice.
The next morning Tiffany had woken to the sound of her brother laughing loudly on the phone. She rolled over, wanting to slep some more especially since it was 7 in the morning on a Saturday. "Kay..see you later hyung!" The phone of her brother's voice dying down made her smile as she fluffed her pillow once more and let her head plop down on the fluffy material. Literally ten minutes later, her phone went off, startling her to where she practically screamed. Seeing that it was her phone, she groaned and grabbed the singing device. Unlocking her screen she saw it was a message from Jessica and smiled, instantly opening it, wondering what the blonde had to say so early in the morning. "What am I doing today?" She thought for a second then replied with a short answer, 'nothing, you?' A few seconds passed then her phone rang again and she glanced at the message. 'Then I'll pick you up at five. Movies with you, Me, and Wonnie, invite skmeone if you want. And since its cloudy...NO SUNS...if you catch my drift.' Tiffany giggled at thd remark regarding Sunny and replied with a bright smile. 'Sure thing bunbun! See you then <3!' She sent the messagd thdn turned the bright screen off, putting the phone back on her night stand and laying back down on her plush pillow, wrapping herself in the thin sheets. ----Jess---- Jessica put her phone back down and giggled at the cute nickname 'bunbun'. Either Tiffany came up with that on the spot or she had psychic powers and knew Jessica's hair was in a sloppy, slept on bun. She was sitting on her bed flipping through the channels on her flat screen, looking for an interesting show to watch. Finding nothing, she turned o the popular cartoon 'Gumball' and turned the volume down while laying back down and closing her eyes for a brief second. Hours passed when she wont back up and saw that it was only 11 which meant she still had time to lay in bed. Her thoughts were full of nothing but Tiffany. The way the bubbly redhead would smile cutely and giggle. Or how she'd act tough and manly, though shd would be wearing a dress or something girly. Jessica honestly felt like her real self around the bubbly girl. It was like their meeting was destiny, and she felt it was true. Her phone suddenly went off and she saw it was Siwon calling. Seeing the handsome males face on her screen while she thought of Tiffany sent a pang to her heart. Jessica knew with how her feelings were craving Tiffany's attention, she had been neglecting Siwon...which was the reason for their date. Yet she invited Tiffany...who possibly invited someone else, and that person probably needed to borrow money from someone else who decided to tag and so on and so on. Just as she reached for the phone, the ringtone cut off and a notification for ' one missed call' showed up. "I better not die like in the movie." She joked to herself then climbed out of her comfy bed, sauntering over towards her own personal bathroom. Time wad slowly passing, but it was still going by which meant she needed to get ready. She is a girl after all. Makeup, outfit, hair, shoes, perfume, etc. the life of being a beauty. ----Tiff---- She rolled out of bed and landed on the floor with a thud, groaning from the pain that shot up her thigh that landed on her phone charger. The redhead then stood and stretched her long limbs, and walked out of the room, ready to take a shower, freshen up and meet up with hef blonde 'bunbun'. Giggling at the of the nickname she gave Jessica, she grabbed the towel and made her way into the shower, wondering if Jessica was just excired ad she wad, whuch of course...SHE WAS.