New news that'll happen soon ( so many soons )

Breaking away the ice.

Wow me and Sumeria are seriously messing up...I forgot how I was going to end this story since I extended it.

See I was originally going to make it short..ya know

Jess & Tiff meet, become friends, conflict with Sunny, Sunny conflict resolves, JeTi becomes a couple, END!...but yeah....hmmm lets just see where this goes from now on. ^.^

-MaKii

 

Both Jessica and Tiffany entered the classroom hand in hand and said their 'Goodmornings' to the few students who arrived the school early as usual. Some kids in the class were still wary of the new Jessica, but still said their greeting with a smile. It wasn't as if she were hated within the school, she was just feared because she had that type of personality that just oozed 'QUEEN'. But since the new bubbly redhead arrived, Jessica had seen a new light and decided to adopt it into her heart, that light being named 'Tiffany Hwang'. Their little collisions with Sunny had long subsided, the small blonde had even started to ease her way into the JeTi land, and on rare occasions, Jessica even invited the bunny like girl to go out with them to get some icecream or watch a movie. Though the Kyuhyun kid still disagreed with the newly found ( restored ) 'friendship' between the months long enemies, Jessica ignored his rants, and left the situation for the evil's boyfriend, Sungmin, to resolve.

While the two sat down at their favorite seats in the back of the room, a vaguely familiar face walked into the classroom and Tiffany sprung up from her seat and tackled the small, feminine boy into a bear like hug.

"Minnie!" Tiffany's voice squeeled as he spun around with the long haired 'boy' who was laughing softly. After realising the 'Minnie' Tiffany dragged him to the back of the room where Jessica sat, confused.

"Jessi, you remember my friend, Taemin right? He and his boyfriend picked me up on what the first day after school before."

Jessica nodded her head, suddenly remembering the short encounter with the two boys.

"What brings you here...uh..Taemin?" Jessica asked softly, resting her chin on the back of her hands while her elbows supported her weight on the desk.

"Just dropping by to say Hi. I had to use my powerful aegyo to get your classroom number though. Oh..wait...umm...Jessica-noona...may I speak with you in the hall?"

The use of the word 'noona' sent Jessica slight aback, but she didn't let the word get to her, afterall, she was older than the boy....which reminded her...how old was the kid and why wasn't he in school?

As they stpped out into the hall and began walking with an uncomfortable silence, Taemin finally spoke up after stopping in midstep and taking in a deep breath.

"Tiffany-noona might be going back to America, now please don't get upset and listen carefully. Her parents are having  afew problems and they wasnted to resolve the problem in the States. I know you two are dating and all, but please take it into consideration that this is for the best for Tiffany-noona. Don't tell her I told you because she was most likely going to keep it to herself until the day of her departure. Pleasepleasepleasedon'tbemadatherandlethecoursetakeitsactionbeforeyoudoanythingrashlikebreakupwithheroranything!!!"

Jessica stood there wide eyed as she listened to the boy speed talk his way through what seemed like a memorized speech he worked on the day before. The way his tongue and lips flew by at the last sentence surprised her and it took her long minutes to register everything in her mind. Though she would have liked to yell at both her bubbly girlfriend....heh...girlfriend, and the puppy like boy, she simply nodded her head and turned around, returning to the classroom.

"Where's Tae?" Tiffany asked , looking up from her conversation she was having with the Kaisoo couple, since Baekhyun wasn't there yet.

Jessica didn't reply and simply sat down,. holding her arms open for the redhead to slip into. Jessica rested her head against Tiffany's chest and listened to the sweet, sound of the younger's heartbeat. It was soothing and calming, the double beat at a slow pace, occasionally quickening when Tiffany would take a deep breath. Jessica would surely miss it....

Soon class started and the blonde simply stared out the window, thinking over the things Taemin said....if only there was a way to stop it.

 

____________________

I feel like this chappie literally had NOTHING to do with the story line...and trust me it doesn't! >= D !!!!! Now I do have an ending in mind...and it will be coming...SOON. not soon soon but like soon soon....well more like soon, since added another soon would make it soon soon soon and that soon soon soon would be too soon so yeah....it'll be here....later XD. Haaaaa I need to sleep!

Sorry if this chappie was crappy ( that rhymed >.> ) Anyway, yeah......soon. XD
OFF TO MY LOVELEH KAISOOOOOOOO or 2min...whichever I decide to update firsssssst! ^.^

Love you all! comments are appreciated!!!!

-MaKii