JETI UPDATE ( cause I couldn't think of a title for this crappy chapter ^.^ )

Breaking away the ice.

Jessica curled up under her thick blankets while the sound of the shower being meant that Tiffany was just now getting in. As the bathroom door closedd, Jessica quickly swiped up Tiffany's phone and scrolled through the contacts, mentally thanking the redhead for not putting a password on her phone. Once she found the name she was looking for, she quickly entered the name and number into her own phone, exited out of the contact listen and cut off the screen, placing the phone back on the pillow the way she found it. She then stared at the name in her phone and bit her bottom lip, clicking the option to send a tet message.

To : Taemin

When exactly in Tiffany supposed to be leaving.

-Jessica.

 

Minutes passed before the blonde felt her phone vibrate against her chest and as if instantly she lifted the device and ignored the previous messages she had recieved and went to read over the one the girl like boy sent. Much to her dismay, it wasn't the answer she was expecting.

From : Taemin

How'd exactly did you get my number? Stalking me now blondie? I have a boyfriend ya' know!

Oh God...did you go through Tiff's phone!?

 

She rolled her eyes and quickly sent a reply.

To : Taemin

Answer the question and B.

___

From : Taemin

You're sneaky, I like that!

Hmmm....I believe in a week....no I'm positive a week.

___

Jessica didn't answer after that. She deleted the messages quikly and placed her phone on the small desk beside her, staring up at the ceiling in complete disbelief. She began to wonder if Tiffany was even going to ever tell her....was she?

Tiffany finally came out of the bathroom with her hair wrapped up in a towel and a white tank top and black shorts on, the sweet scent of Cocoa Butter filling up Jessica's nostrils to the point where the blonde had set the whole 'leaving for America' ordeal to the side...for now. After drying her hair and placing it in a messy bun, Tiffany literally leapt onto the bed, nearly sending Jessica flying off since she was lying near the edge which she began to regret.

"Trying to kill me now?"

The blonde asked, raising a brow as she steadied herself back onto the bed and once again got into a comfortable position, which meant her and Tiffany were cuddling under the blankets, sharing occasional loving glances and kisses. Tiffany giggled softly and placed a small peck on the blonde's cheek, enjoying their little moment.

"Of course....not."

The two then shared a small laugh and decided it was about time they went to sleep, since they had school in the morning, and since there was two of them, that meant waking up a bit earlier to get their selves into perfection for the new day awaiting them. Turning off the small lamps, they pulled each other close and let the lull of sleep come over them.

 

next morning. 6 days left.

Tiffany was the first to wake up, ten minutes before the alarm was set to go off. Seeing as it made no sense to go back to sleep, she sat up and glanced down at the sleeping blonde next to her, a small smile crept onto her face. Jessica looked so peaceful and beautiful when she was asleep, like an angel, something Tiffany could claim as her own...well for six more days. The redhead sighed softly and ran her fingers along Jessica's jaw, then used her thumb to brush against the blonde's soft, smooth, flawless skin upon her cheek. The touch sending a small spark through Tiffany's veins.

Jessica stirred softly in her sleep, rolling over after grumbling something about 'strawberry bangs'. Tiffany decided not to even try to figure out what the older girl meant and simply decided to nudge Jessica softly till the blonde sat up, using her elbows as a support system, her half lidded eyes and cutesy pout sending daggers in Tiffany's direction, earning a chuckle from the redhead who honestly found the action rather cute than threatening.

"C'mon Bunbun, wake up...we have school ya' know."

Jessica stuck her tongue out at Tiffany then sat up, stretching her arms above her head and glancing down at the alarm clock next to her head.

"Two minutes...I would complain..but if that thing went off next to my head, I would have gone deaf. So I will thank you....later."

_______________________________________________________________________

Arriving at the school, Tiffany and Jessica entered the classroom holding hands as usual and took their seats in the back, as usual. What was to their surprise was that the usually overly happy, sing song voice of Baekhyun was drowned out, drained, simply dead. Being the worry wort she is, Tiffany quickly released Jessica's hand after excusing herself and walked over towards the practically half dead boy.

"Baekki, what's wrong?" She asked softly, placing her hand on the boy's back.

He glanced up at her, eyes red and tears threatening to spill. Seeing his friend about to explode, Kyungsoo ran over towards Baekhyun and excused himself, walking past Tiffany and taking the older boy into the hall, the cries of Baekhyun causing the class to grow quiet.

"Tiff?"

Jessica asked softly, and Tiffany simply shrugged her shoulders, not knowing how to actually explain since she didn't get any information on the reason why Baekhyun had been crying in the first place.

_______

after school.

Hand in hand, hip by hip, fiery red hair and sunshine blonde strands mused together as a small gust of wind blew past them. The two were on their way to their new favorite little shop they have frequently visited. As they entered the shop and took their usual seat, a familiar blonde head poked out from behind the counter, smiling wide as the waiter noticed their presence.

"Noonas!"

"Minki!"

They both chimed together as the blonde boy came bouncing over, holding a small silver plater of the shops new samples of cheesecake. Minki placed the plater on the table and sat down across from the two.

"Sooooo....how are things between you two?"

Jessica chuckled softly as she watched the boy literally bounce in his seat, awaiting their answer.

"Fine, and you with Mr.Mohawk?"

"We're doing great! We actually...umm...reached third base."

Tiffany cocked her head to the left in confusion and Jessica's eyes widened at the information the younger boy had given them. His cheeks were bright red, as were his ears as he began to spill how it actually happened. After registering the information, Tiffany insantly stood up from her seat, claiming she had to use the restroom. As she enetered the restroom which was thankfully empty, she the sink and splashed her face with some cool water, then lightly smacked herself.

"Minki and mokawk actually..did it? So..me and Jessi could..?"

Tiffany's cheeks heated up once more and she quickly splashed some more water on her burning cheeks, trying to rid of the burning sensation, which never left.

 

________________

Crappy chapter I know, but good God at least I update even though my current situation. Hmm....My head hurts.

OFF to my 2min ficcccy!!!!

Hey are there any of you who are reading this that read any of my other fanfics?

If so....please leave a comment saying which fic! ^.^

I just like to interact with my readers....you don't have to comment...I just like to ya' know...talk to those who read my work, it kind of annoys me that there are some silent readers...who don't show any appreciation at all >.>

-MaKii