Not so much romance this time

Breaking away the ice.

Tiffany sat up at the feeling of her phone vibrating on her stomach and grabbed the vibrating device. It was an alarm to remind her to go and pick up her younger brother from his school since their parents weren't home and he had to stay after school for Lord knows what. She sighed and swung her bare legs over the edge of her bed and stood up. Grabbing the first item that came into view, she slid the pair of skinnies on and a 'Seoul High School' hoodie on over her curly head. She grabbed her car keys and phone then went practically skipping down the stairs till she reached the front door. Pulling on the ankle length boots, she rushed out the house, locking the door behind her and slipped inside the small car. Within a few minutes she arrived at the school, thanks to the lack of red lights to stop her from picking up her whining brother. She spotted Minhyun standing next to two other boys, one had a blonde pony tail and look vaguely familiar, the other was a boy with dark brown hair with a side swept bang.

She parked the car and cut the engine off. Tiffany thought of sending her younger sibling a text announcing her arrival but that blonde boy just looked too familiar, so she slid out of the car instead. Quickly crossing the parking lot, she called out his name.

"Minhyun!"

The tall boy glanced back at his older sister who was waving her hands in air, signaling her arrival. The two other boys glanced back at her as did Minhyun and the blonde's eyes widened the istance he caught a glance at her. It took Tiffany a second to catch on then she ran over towards them and placed her hands on the blonde's small shoulders.

"You're the good luck boy! From the cafe!" She shouted, causing the blonde to flinch.

Minhyun pushed his sister away lightly as he noticed the blonde seeming slightly frightened.

"S..sorry. Ummm....Minji right?" Tiffany spoke a bit softer this time and the blonde shook his head.

"Minki...Choi MinKi" The blonde obviously named MinKi spoke up softly.

"Are you and that guy together now?" She asked oh so naturally.

MinKi nodded his head and blushed lightly, earning an 'aigoo' from the other three. Soon after Tiffany and Minhyun scurried off towards the car and left after waving to the other two boys.

Once arriving home, the two went their seperate ways as Tiffany ran upstairs and jumped onto her bed, wrapping herself in the cool sheets that had Jessica's lingering scent on them. Since the blonde was over her house just yesterday and this morning wearing Tiffany's favorite cherry scented perfume, the smell still lingered on the sheets. She closed her eyes for a split second and soon went off into her own dreaming world.

 

Jessica's slender fingers intertwined with Tiffany's as they sat at a nearby park in the middle of the night, swinging to their own beat. A slightly cool wind brushed over their sleeveless arms and both girls shivered at the kiss of the air. Tiffany smiled her lovely eyesmile which must have warmed the Ice Queen up because her fingers stopped trembling and tightened around the younger's. They shared a loving stare then leaned in till their lips were centimeters apart.

Tiffany then woke up to the sound of her alarm going off and she groaned, rolling over in her sheets. The banshee screaming like sound finally annoyed her to the point where she sat up and threw a shoe at the clock. It died the second it landed on the floor. As she pushed herself off the bed, she had realized she had never changed out of her previous outfit. Tiffany groaned and ruffled her already messy hair, slugging her way to her bedroom door. opening it, she was welcomed out with a dark hallway and living room which meant she was the first one up. Why had the alarm gone off anyway?

Jessica on the other hand had already woken up about thirty minutes prior to Tiffany. The blonde continued to lay in her bed, watching the mute television channels and giving them silly voices to make it more interesting to keep her away. Soon getting bored, she rolled over and burried her face into her plush pillow, wanting to scream out that she was too tired to get up. It wasn't like she HAD to, but she did promise Tiffany she would help out with whatever the redhead was planning on doing today.

Just as she was about to get up, her phone vibrated twice and she stretched her arms over to grab the electronic device.

'Hey Jessi....since it's already 7....and I'm REALLY tired...besides the volunteer service starts at 9....which doesn't give us both enough time to take showers, get dressed, apply makeup, do our hairs, and meet up to get a small breakfast....maybe next time? Hopefully you said yes because I'm going back to sleep. Goodnightmorning, love you

Tiff. '

Jessica giggled at the message and replied with an 'i love you and I understand' then tossed her phone somewhere near the foot of her bed. It was cute how Tiffany said all of that but all she really needed to do was shower, put some sweats on, and put her hair up in a semi neat bun. Beside.s..they were only helping out at an animal shelter...buuut if she said next time....then next time it was.

The blonde groaned and rolled back over in her bed and let her eyes flutter closed till she was fully relazed and had fallen back asleep.

 

_____

Yeah I know ; short chapter & no actual JeTi moments BUUUUT yeah.....I was too lazy to actually think of anything good to put. Hope you all like the chapter, will TRY and update tomorrow ^.^

 

Check out my other story and my cousin's story , The Dragon. !

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/283208/the-dragon-exo

Please do subscribe to it, I'm the co-author and I love her ideas ^.^ LOVE YOU ALLLL !!!

-MaKiiMoee over and OUT!