Letting it all out with one single push...down a hill

Breaking away the ice.

Jessica twirled the mechanical pencil between her fingers while 'listening' to their teacher instruct on their upcoming project. Occasionally glancing over at Tiffany to see the usually bubbly redhead's expression, she noticed how Tiffany was staring intently at the board and writing small notes on the thin sheet of paper on her desk. Jessica then ripped a sheet from her notebook and began writing.

'What's wrong Tiff?' The note Jessica slid over read.

Tiffany glanced down at the sheet then back at Jessica and lightly shook her head. Taking the sheet, she quickly scribbled back in her perfect cursive handwriting.

'Nothing...just a little tired, ya' know? So....who...? who is it?'

'Who is what?'

'The person you like!'

'Oh...you.'

Tiffany froze for a split second, not daring to glance at Jessica's expression. But when that little voice in the back of your head tells you to do something....of course you cant help but do it. The redhead glanced at her blonde friend who was staring at the corner of her notebook, doodling small animals like puppies and kittens. She suddenly furrowed her eyebrows and started erasing what seemed like a bunny, then quickly changed the sketch into a squirrel.

'Why'd you erase the bunny?'

'Because it remind me of Sunny.'

'Oh....cure squirrel.'

'It's a beaver....'

Tiffany muttered a soft sorry and Jessica giggled, giving her redheaded friend a wink then returning to the doodle of her beavrrel ( beaver / squirrel ). As the day droned on and each one of their teachers assigned the whole class various projects that had nothing to do with the subject they were studying, both Jessica and Tiffany were just constantly sending each other small notes on what their after school plans were. Tiffany invited Jessica over to her house, but sadly the blonde had to decline because she had to attend Krystal's talent show.

"Wanna come?" Jessica suddenly asked when the bell rang, cutting their teacher off short. Tiffany glanced at her and hesitated, then shook her head. She wasn't the type to go to talent shows because it just felt off to her...like she was being criticized for having no talent. Jessica wanted to push her into going, but decided against it, not really wanting to annoy her close friend. As the two started walking down the empty halls, chatting loudly about nothing in general, a small bunny like blonde girl approached the two with an equally bunny like male and a taller, dark haired guy tailing behind her.

"Sunny...Kyumin." Jessica smiled and stopped, glaring at the small short haired blonde bunny.

Sungmin shifted uncomfortably and reached for Kyuhyun's hand, which he happily took and intertwined their fingers behind Sunny's back. Tiffany was equally as uncomfortable and Jessica could easily sense it radiating off the redhead.

"Jessica..Tiffany...don't you two look oh so cute together!" Sunny said with a sarcastic tone, speaking with a baby like voice as she said 'cute together'. Tiffany's cheeks flushed deeply and she glanced down at her feet, rubbing the heel of her shoe across the cleaned floor. Jessica rolled her eyes and gave another sweet smile and took a step forward.

"Don't you have something better to do than bother me and my friend?" Jessica hissed, crossing her arms over her chest and leaning down on her left hip.

"Oh shut up...I was just warning you that I know your little 'secret.'" Sunny chimed, examining Jessica's expression for any falters, but found none.

"Secret? That I broke up with Siwon? That he actually likes Heechul oppa? That..."

"That you like Tiffany." Kyuhyun spoke up before Jessica could continue spilling different information the Sunny somewhat already knew about. Well everything except the Heechul part.

Tiffany's head shot up and she locked eyes with Jessica.

"Gonna deny it?" Kyunhyun smirked, placing his free hand on Sunny's shoulder, giving it a light squeeze.

"I have a talent show to get to." Jessica hissed and pushed past the three, storming down the empty halls, the only thing now being heard was the sound on her heels clicking across the floor, the two chuckling, Sungmin's small whines, and Tiffany's feet shuffling to catch up with the retreating blonde. It wasn't that Jessica was embarrassed to admit she liked Tiffany, or to even say she liked certain females...it just bothered her that Sunny decided to gang up on her like that. The small blonde was cunning, Jessica had to admit that, but tried not letting it get to the best of her. Once Tiffany finally caught up with the angered Jessica, she grabbed the blonde's shoulder, spinning her around so that they were now face to face.

"Is it true?!" Tiffany shouted, startling a few bystanders.

"If I said yes? What would you do...hmm? Would you laugh and say it's a joke and once you realize it's not you'll drop me like an used diaper?" Jessica's voice sounded slightly threatening and Tiffany shrank just a little. Long minutes passed till Jessica pushed Tiffany away, rolled her eyes and continued walking. Tiffany hesitated then dropped her bag.

"Wait.." Her voice was small and obviously the blonde didn't hear her.

"I said wait.." She spoke a little louder, yet Jessica continued walking, her body growing hazy as tears began to spill from Tiffany's eyes.

"Wait damnit!" She pulled her heels off and dropped them beside her bag then went sprinting for the walking blonde. Once their bodies collided, they both fell hard onto the ground, thankfully there was grass to break their fall otherwise they'd be pretty screwed. Jessica screamed from the sudden impact and instinctively wrapped her arms around herself. The two rolled on the grass till they landed against a wall. Seconds passed till Tiffany sat up, panicking that she might have hurt her closest friend.

"Jessi! I'm so sorry!"

"What the hell Hwang!?"

Tiffany flinched at Jessica's outburst and lowered her head, fiddling with her fingers.

"I told you to wait, but you didn't."

Jessica raked her fingers through her blonde locks and sighed, sitting up by supporting herself on her elbows.

"I like you okay...let it go."

Tiffany glanced up at Jessica and smiled happily. Jessica wasn't sure why her bubbly friend was smiling so hard, till their lips connected. It was so sudden, so sweet, so perfect. It took a few seconds for Jessica to fully understand the situation. Slowly, she began moving her lips against Tiffany's, taking in the sweet taste of her friend's cherry glossed lips. Every second that ticked by, Jessica could swear that rainbows were forming above their heads, or a beautiful baby was being born into a healthy life. Sparks floated by as she could feel an electric current expand within her small body.

Finally, she had gotten the one thing she wanted from Tiffany, her love.

Jessica then pulled away and sat up fully so that she could cup Tiffany's cheeks with her hands, bringing the red head's face closer so that their foreheads were now pressed together.

"Why'd you pull away?" Tiffany asked innocently and Jessica couldn't help but chuckled at the tone of her voice. It was so cute and innocent that if Jessica were any older, she would have pinched Tiffany's high cheekbones and gave the girl some sort of butterscotch candy.

"Because...I don't want anything to ruin this moment before I say this....I love you.."

Jessica's words made Tiffany's heart skip a beat and the two shared another quick kiss before getting up and dusting each other off. Jessica quickly gathered her fallen items and the two locked their fingers together and walked up the small hill, retrieving Tiffany's shoes and her bag that was laying in the middle of the street. Walking towards Tiffany's home, the two continued to giggle and share small kisses that were full of love and desire.

 

______

Though that sounds like it should be the end of the story, TIS not! There is more JeTi to come! ^.^ I reaaaally like this story for some reason so I want to make it longer than it actually was meant to be. Hmmm... as for JeTi getting together, it might have seemed rushed but do take in mind that I have placed in several chapters ' one day later, three days later, two weeks later' sooo yeah. They've been together long enough to finally realize that they needed to confess. Though it more of like waiting for bubbly Tiffany to catch on lol.

Anyway, sorry for rambling...you all probably don't even read what I have to say -____-, OH WELL!  Hmmm....well I need to watch TTBY ep 13 & 14 so off I go !!!! LOVE YOU ALL WHO ARE CONTINUING TO READ THOUGH I'M PRETTY SURE MY WRITING SKILLS COMPARED TO OTHER AUTHORS UP HERE.

*coughcough* Monchi, Kayamalie, Cereal, ichigo-san *coughcough* READ THEIR STORIES!!!

-MaKii <3 ^.^

 

P.S.- is there any side couples you guys want to be briefly featured through this story...like more kyumin...2min, cihul, sunsun ?? PLEASE give me your answers because I wanted to do this whole 'double date' chapter...but who? hmmm it can be any other pairing, doesn't mater if it's  GirlxGirl or BoyxBoy or GirlxBoy......BoyxChicken ( catch my drift XD ) Okay I'll shut up now.

UNTIL NEXT TIME MY LOVELIES!!! ~ MWAH~!!!

-MaKii once again.