Crappy date ...

Breaking away the ice.

Since I don't know how to start the chapter off, I'll start it off with the beautiful JeTi in the middle of their date ^.^

Sorry if the update is crappy, enjoy! -MaKii

 

Jessica hooked her arm with Tiffany's who was already standing outside of the sheek black car that Jessica's uncle drove them in. The two girls had spent hours with getting theirselves ready and asking what type of eyeliner and blush to apply. In the end...the only make up added was said eyeliner..and eye shadow. Walking inside the dimly lit restaurant, a man who looked to be in his 40s gave them a side glance.

As his eyes locked with Jessica's, he excused himself from the couple he was previously attending, and quickly went to them to their table. It was more of a private booth set out near the back, next to the ice sculpture display and against the window, giving them a good view of the street lights that shown through the glass and rested on their table.

"Gosh..Jess...this is beautiful. And the way that guy came straight to you..how?"

"Connections baby."

Blushing lightly at the term of endearment, Tiffany cleared a little, and lifted the thin menu, glancing over the many food options and many drinks. It was all so expensive, she didn't want to burden the blonde in front of her so she suggested something small and cheap, which Jessica denied for her to order. Jessica wanted Tiffany to be relaxed and eat what ever she wanted, whether it be $32 or $132. To her...as long as Tiffany as happy, she was happy. She'd spend every dime she owned if it meant to see Tiffany's genuine, beautiful smile.

"Are you sure...the steak looks small...but the price...it's so..."

"Appropriate..now just order it silly...relax okay? Just think of it as sitting inside Minki's little cafe." Jessica reached forward and placed her hand atop Tiffany's. The redhead stiffened slightly at the touch but soon relaxed after studying the small smile and the sparkle in Jessica's eyes that meant no harm.

"Alright...but I do eat a lot ya' know." Tiffany sent the blonde a wink.

"That's perfectly fine."

 

Their dinner was short lived, but did give the two full stomachs. Hand in hand, they strolled around the small area, glancing inside the few stores that had a few mannequins standing against the window frame, clothed in the finest of materials. The two girls then decided to step inside and look around for a bit...they did have enough time on their hands, why not spend it by shopping. 

After convincing Tiffany to gather the items she wanted, Jessica placed the large amount of clothes on the counter, ready for the woman to ring them up. Hearing a few snorts behind them, the blonde glanced behind her. Seeing the two rather large women holding a few articles of clothing, their heads held high, and a look of disgust was plastered ont heir faces. It irritated Jessica....

"Bet that girl is using her daddies money to get those clothes. " The taller woman in the dark brown fur coat said.

Okay..that pissed the blonde off. Spinning around on her heels, she placed her knuckles against her hip and cocked her head to the side, sending both women a glare that sent chills up their spines.

"Mad that you can't have a figure like mine? Mad that those rolls of yours will never be able to be stuffed into these small, beautiful dresses? "

Tiffany held a worried expressiona nd placed her hand on Jessica's small shoulder, giving it a slight tug. Whispering something into the blonde's ear which made Jessica pull back ever so slightly.

"Umm...your bags are ready ma'am." The cashier said softly, getting Jessica's attention.

The blonde groaned and pushed her way past the two women after grabbing half of the bags and leaving Tiffany to handle the smaller half.

Calling her uncle to pick them up, both Jessica and Tiffany waited outside the store in complete and utter silence.

 

I'm sorry it's so friggin' crappy I know.....V.V I wanna cry ... - MaKii