Seven

Dancing In The Moonlight

 

“So what do I do now omma?” KyungSoo asked, a little surprised with the news his mother just gave him. “You will let him stay at our home until it’s safe for him to go back to his house. I think it won’t be that much deal since he lives by himself. So, even if he insist don’t let him get out of there.” She said with happiness in her voice. The boy couldn’t understand why his mother was acting so happy in times like this. “And I also think you should be nice to you guest. Make him dinner; give him warm clothes and stuffs like this. Ne? I have to go now darling. I’ll call you tomorrow. Grandma and EunJi are sending kisses for you. Goodnight.” JiHyo ended the call fast, not letting KyungSoo reply.

 

KyungSoo looked to the phone and his heart start racing. He blushed. Been static like this caught the attention of JongIn. “KyungSoo, are you ok?” Instantly the boy put the phone down and nodded. “I’m fine…” He then made his way back to the living room, sitting on the couch. He took the remote control and changed the channel to the news. He decided that it would be better if JongIn understood what was happening from the news then explaining to him.

 

JongIn widened his eyes and faced the other. “I think I should go home now, before it gets more dangerous.” He said and got up. The smaller got up at the same time and took the rushing JongIn by his arm. “No. You are not going anywhere. Didn’t you hear the news? It’s already not safe! You are not leaving this house.” The taller avoided the others arm and words, making his way to the front door.  KyungSoo jumped and held his arm tight. “YAH! JONGIN! YOU LISTEN TO ME NOW. I won’t let you leave. It’s dangerous out there. You are going to stay. Or I’ll force you to stay. I will lock you on the closet if I have to. I’m stronger then it seems.” The boy shouted with an angry look, closing his eyes as he did so.

 

He was holding JongIn’s arms so tight that he was leaving marks on his dark skin. The latter widened his eyes and after looking how determined the other was, he decided to agree. JongIn placed his hand above KyungSoo’s hand on his arm. “I won’t… leave.” He said, but the other was still with his eyes closed and holding him. KyungSoo looked a little scared too. “I promise I won’t leave. Don’t be scared. I’ll stay until the typhoon goes away. Ne?” He said trying to calm the other.

 

Soon, KyungSoo softened his hand and let the other’s arm.  He opened his eyes and saw the bruises he caused. “I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to hurt you!” he said with a worried face. JongIn smiled at his cuteness. “You didn’t hurt me. It’s ok…” KyungSoo turned away, avoiding face the other. “As you are going to stay, you should go take a shower as I make something for us to eat.”

 

“You can go shower first, it’s you house and…”

 

“I’m fine, I’ll get one of my father’s pajamas and a towel for you. We can put those in the drier so you can wear tomorrow.”

 

“You don’t have to. I mean… I don’t want to use your father’s clothes.”

 

“So what? Are you sleeping ?” KyungSoo said and blushed right after that. He couldn’t control the images of JongIn sleeping with nothing but the bed sheets coming to his mind. ‘Don’t be such a KyungSoo, what is happening to you?’ he thought, looking away. The other boy was blushing too.

 

“No. I mean… I can wear one of YOURS pajamas.”

 

“But it won’t fit well. You are taller then me.”

 

“I’m ok with that. I don’t know your father, I don’t want to intrude that much.”

 

KyungSoo smiled and nodded, making his way to his room to get the pajama and the towel. He came back and gave it to him. “Here. The bathroom is right there. If you need something just tell me.” JongIn understood and went to the bathroom. KyungSoo walked to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator, thinking on what he could make for them to eat, as they already had dinner. He then decided he wanted to eat pancakes, and begun to make some of it.

 

JongIn got back with KyungSoo’s pajamas, and holding his clothes and towel. KyungSoo looked to his direction and started to laugh. “Ah, stop, it’s not that bad.” The taller said and looked down his outfit. The pajamas didn’t fit him at all. The pants ended before the ankle. It was truly a funny image of his. “Yes it is. But it’s ok. The drier is right there. You can put your clothes in and I’ll take care of it later.”  JongIn left to the laundry and KyungSoo got back to what he was doing.

 

He was so entertained with the cooking that he didn’t hear JongIn getting back to the kitchen and near him. JongIn came from behind him to have a clear look on what he was doing on the stove. “What are you cooking for us?” He said and KyungSoo could feel his warm breath on the back of his neck, making him shiver from head to toe. “P-Pa-Pancakes.” He struggled to say, as JongIn didn’t move from his behind. “I want to taste it.” And then he felt JongIn’s arms coming near his waist, as it seemed he was going to embrace him from behind. But his hand landed on the dough of pancakes and then moved back to his mouth.

 

He made a face, and KyungSoo, even a little nervous, laughed again. “It surely taste bad, you don’t eat like that. You have to cook it. You never had pancakes in your life?” He asked, JongIn was nodding and pouting with fake sad eyes. He looked back to the other, and as he did so, their faces were really close. He turned away fast too, leaving a smiling JongIn.

 

The taller left to the table, and after finished cooking, KyungSoo joined him with a plate full of pancakes. They started to eat in silence. Since the news that they would have to spend the night under the same roof, the atmosphere was awkward between them and neither of them knew how to break the ice. “It is really good. Very delicious! Have you ever considered becoming a Chef?” JongIn complimented. “How can you say that by eating a simple pancake?” KyungSoo asked back. “I’m sure it’s the best pancake ever made in history. And besides, I already taste your food, don’t you remember?” He added.

 

Silence hit the room again. When they finished, KyungSoo took the plates and left it on the sink. “Don’t need to wash it, we can do it by tomorrow. I’ll take a shower now. You can go watch television if you want.” And so JongIn did, going to the living room. KyungSoo got back with his hair messed and wet. JongIn was amused by his appearance; he looked so handsome. More then he usually do. And as an addition, he smiled truthfully as he realized the dumbfounded face JongIn was making to him. It was like the best thing he could have done at the moment. And now JongIn had the most perfect image of him writing in his mind, that he could bring wherever he wanted for as long as he wanted.

 

“What? Stop looking. Close your mouth, you’ll drool.” KyungSoo said sitting next to him on the couch. “Do you want to watch a movie before going to sleep? Oh, by the way you can sleep on my room and I’ll sleep on my parents.” JongIn was so distracted by the scene he just witness moments before, that the only thing he was able to reply was “Ne.”

 

KyungSoo then searched for a movie to watch, and as JongIn wasn’t replying him, he chooses it by himself. It was a Disney movie, to be more exact, Aladdin. JongIn didn't mind it, in fact, he liked childish movies. He thought it was funny. Same for KyungSoo. It was past 4AM now. They were both really sleepy, but didn’t want to fall asleep and leave the other alone. It was KyungSoo the first to give in and sleep. He leaned his head against JongIn’s shoulder without knowing.

 

After that, JongIn couldn’t sleep anymore. He was too afraid that if he slept he would mess up with KyungSoo’s sleep. He stayed still for about a couple of hours, and as he realized the other wasn’t going to wake up soon, he decided to move, carefully. He took KyungSoo on his arms, bridal style, caring for him not to wake and entered his room, placing him on bed and covering him with the sheets. JongIn sat by his side and watched him sleep for some moments. “Sleep well, KyungSoo-ah.” He whispered and kissed KyungSoo on the forehead, leaving the room and closing the door behind him.

 

In the middle of the night KyungSoo woke up not feeling too well, but looking around the room he was and realizing it was his own, he was worried about JongIn. He even thought the other boy left, so he got up quickly and rushed to the living room, where he found a sleeping JongIn on the couch. He got near and took off JongIn’s hair from his face. “JongIn-ah… wake up… go sleep in my room…” He said softly and shook the other a bit. JongIn woke up and sat next to him. “You can go sleep in my bed…” KyungSoo said and took his hand, leading him to the room.

 

JongIn was not thinking well, he was kind of mid-sleeping, like… drunk of sleepiness. He lay down on KyungSoo’s bed as he entered the room. KyungSoo smiled and were about to leave when he felt JongIn’s hand holding him. “Stay. Sleep here with me. I don’t want to sleep in your bed by myself.” JongIn said and pulled KyungSoo to bed. The smaller felt down right next to him. JongIn then embraced him. “Let’s sleep like this.”

 

KyungSoo wasn’t against it at all. Maybe because he was starting to feel sick. Maybe.

 

 

 

---

A/N

I’m back. Late again. I’m a horrible person, I always lie to you and… I’m sorry. But I have a great excuse this time. I was busy writing the new chapter for ‘I Can’t Explain What I Feel 2’! And… good news! This weekend you will have a new chapter for both stories! How cool is that huh? Please don’t hate me. I lob you. Please don’t leave me alone to die! You are such amazing subscribers! Thank you for your support and I promise to make it up to you on the next chapter!