Ten

Dancing In The Moonlight

 

JongIn smiled back at the boy and sat down on the corner of the room, facing the wall. KyungSoo finished striping by himself and got in the shower; the water was cold so he complained with a groan. By instinct, JongIn turned around to ask the boy what happened and to check if he was fine, but at the moment he saw KyungSoo standing there, under the water, a world wouldn’t get out of his mouth. JongIn have been controlling himself for the past few minutes, and now, maybe because of the fact that the boy wasn’t aware of the stare, he didn’t want to prevent himself from looking to the other’s body. 

 

His skin was so white, just like milk, really different from his own. His curves were beautiful and his body was surprisingly well toned. The way the water touched him before getting to the floor made everything just… too inviting. JongIn found himself looking to the other’s , as he noticed a bulge forming on his own pants. It was so round and perfect, making him smile by the though of wanting to bite it. ‘You are certainly weird JongIn, how can you though about something like this?’

 

Just then, KyungSoo turned around, and noticing the look, he covered his parts. JongIn, in shock, looked up to his face and turned back to the wall. “Y-You said you wouldn’t look. You lied...” KyungSoo said. Now he could die of embarrassment, what would the boy think of him? He was staring at his but and smiling, he didn’t have an excuse for that. “I-I… I’m sorry… I didn’t intended to look… I wasn’t looking… I…. sorry.” JongIn said and looked down to his hands, and then to his pants, the bulge was still there.

 

“.” He murmured. KyungSoo didn’t say a word after that and just finished his showering, not having trouble to put his clothes back on once he finished. “You can look now…” The smaller said. JongIn turned around to face him but avoided his eyes. “Good. I’ll be on the kitchen.” He said and got off the place as soon as he could.

 

He went to get some water, hoping to stop being so… tensed up. But the images of KyungSoo’s body just refused to leave his head anytime soon. He looked down his body and let out an “Please, just calm down…” in frustration. “Whom are you talking to?” When he heard the boy’s voice, JongIn turned his back at him and did not replied to the question.  “I’m not mad at you for looking. I mean… it’s ok. We are both guys, there’s no problem.” KyungSoo finally said, approaching him and taking his hand.

 

JongIn freaked out, he didn’t want KyungSoo to notice that he was in this state, and worse, he was like this from seeing him . “Ah… I think I have to shower now. Stay in bed. Don’t move too much.”  JongIn stated and left to the bathroom. Maybe a cold shower would help him. KyungSoo didn’t understand what was happening, and also, didn’t understand why his heart was racing since the moment he saw JongIn looking at him at the shower.

 

KyungSoo moved to the room and got on bed. He didn’t do anything today, but it feels likes he run a marathon. He reached for his drawing book on the table next to the bed and decided to draw again; it has been much since he last drawn and kind have missed it. Half an hour later, he didn’t noticing JongIn getting by his side. The taller approached him slowly to take a look on his drawn. He opened a big smile when saw the person KyungSoo was drawing.

 

“You had drawn me prettier than I look like in person.” JongIn said, making KyungSoo jump in surprise.  “KYA! You scared me!” JongIn got up on bed and sat at his side. “I want it. This drawn. You can give me for my birthday.”  The latter said. “ This is mine. I don’t give my draws away. But… When is your birthday? Sorry I can’t remember.” KyungSoo closed his book and put it aside. “Two days after yours.” JongIn said and tried to catch the book, receiving an evil look of disapproval from the smaller. “So we are close in age.” KyungSoo asked, lying down.

 

“Ani. I was born in 94. I’m a year younger than you.” the other replied, laying down and facing the other. “I didn’t know that. How come we are in the same class? Hey, you should speak formally with me, and call me hyung. I’m older.” KyungSoo said fighting the sleepiness. “I’m a genius. And you really want me to speak formally with you?” the younger asked. “No, I was kidding. I like the way you talk with me.” JongIn smiled. And was about to get of the bed when he heard the boy. “But still, you have to obey me. So stay, sleep here with me” he said and reached for the other embrace. “And you can call me hyung… I like that. Good night, JongIn-ah.”

 

“Good night, hyung.”

 

 

 

On the next morning, KyungSoo’s parents were getting home; it was sooner than it was planned. JiHyo tried to call KyungSoo, but he didn’t answered. His father decided to get back to settle some things at the company. “I have to get some things at home, I’ll need our son’s help for today, since it’s weekend and nobody seems to want to work on this damn city. It will be good for him to practice for when he becomes the president of the company.” He said. “But honey, he’s sick.” She tried to convince him. “He must be better now. A fever don’t prolong to two days.” Then she reminded something. JongIn, he was at their home too. If KyungSoo’s father met him there, he would be really mad, he didn’t accepted anyone to be at his house, worst when it was without his knowledge.

 

They just parked the car when JiHyo finally came up with something. “Ah honey, I just reminded, EunJi needs her milk, we don’t have it at home anymore and I forgot what we had at my parent’s house. Can you go and buy it?”

 

“Are you kidding me JiHyo? I’ll buy it later…”

 

“But you know how your daughter is, if she woke up with no milk at her side, she will cry so loud the neighbors will call the police. And with this, KyungSoo can be ready for work. I’ll take the documents you need and he’ll be waiting here for you in 10 minutes.” She insisted and after some protests, he agreed with her.

 

She took the bags from the car along with EunJi and rushed to the house. JiHyo put EunJi on her room and went to her son’s room. Opening the door, she couldn’t help but give her sweetest smile to the scene. KyungSoo and JongIn were hugging in their sleep, facing each other. KyungSoo’s forehead connected to JongIn’s chin. JongIn was with his arms around the other’s waist, as KyungSoo placed his both hands on the taller chest, holding his shirt tight.  Their legs tangled, like they meant to be like this.

 

She took her phone out of her pocket and took a picture of it, before intruding. “KyungSoo-ah, JongIn-ah, wake up…” she said in a low voice, almost whispering. They got apart slowly, opening their eyes as they did so. “Mom! You’re here! You said you would be back at night…” KyungSoo said, and seeing JongIn at his side he blushed. Hearing the other’s words. JongIn got up in a move, also blushing.  “Where’s dad?” the smaller asked.

 

“Oh my, you two are so cute! He went to buy EunJi’s milk and will be back soon. You are going to the company today son. Get ready. JongIn-ah, I’m sorry to ask you to leave like this, without even giving you breakfast, but KyungSoo’s father doesn’t like people in our house, and it would be better if you were already gone when he got here.” JiHyo said and ask him for forgiveness.

 

“It’s ok, I understand. I’ll leave now” JongIn said and started to get his clothes to change (he was wearing KyungSoo’s pajamas). After he got back, he turned to JiHyo and said, “Ma’am, I’m sorry, it’s not my business… but he’s still sick. He can’t go out like this.”

 

“I know, thank you for your concern JongIn. But his father is very strict; we can’t go against his words. I’ll give him more medicine before he goes. He’ll be fine, don’t need to worry.” She said with a smile, leading him to the door. “Thank you for taking care of him, you are the nicest person.” JiHyo cheered and hugged him. JongIn left and she was about to close the door when KyungSoo called out from the top of the stairs. “Wait!” He rushed down and passed by his mother like a rocket. “JongIn!”

 

The boy turned away to look at a well-dressed KyungSoo; he looked like a true businessman. “JongIn-ah.” He said a little breathless from the excess of exercise for a sick person. “What is it Kyung? You must go back and take the medicines.” He said placing a hand on the older’s forehead to check if he had a fever. “I’m fine. I just wanted to say thank you… also, I wanted to say goodbye, and give you this.” He said and led the boy a peace of paper.

JongIn took it and checked what it was. It was the drawn KyungSoo made of him last night. “It’s not your birthday yet. But you asked so, this is my way of thanking you for taking care of me.” The previous smiled wide. He felt really happy about the gift. “Thank you hyung, thank you. I’ll go now. Bye.” He said and in a surprise, he kissed KyungSoo’s cheek, running away laughing as he did so.  KyungSoo watched him go in chock. He felt his face burning and his heart beating fast. The fever must have got back.

 

KyungSoo stayed with his father at work until evening, and when he got home all he could think about was getting a rest. He jumped in bed and stayed still for a couple of minutes, then moved just to get his phone, and check the message he received.

 

-

From: Kai

We need to talk.

-

To: Kai

What is it? Something happened?

-

From: Kai

No, but I have something to say to you.

-

To: Kai

You can say it. I’ll be listening… or reading keke

-

From: Kai

Okay, here it goes: I like you. Not in a friendly way. I like you like a man likes a woman. I like you since I saw you at the restaurant. But I know you don’t correspond to my feelings.

-

From: Kai

You are not going to answer, right?

-

From: Kai

I think it’s better this way. I’ll stop messaging you now. I need to forget you.

-

To: Kai

No, don’t. I'm sorry. I don’t even know how you are in person. I don’t know if I am… this… I mean, I don't know if I'm like you... I need time to think. I can’t correspond to your feelings right now. But we can meet. It can change.

-

From: Kai

It’s better if we not. I don’t want to continue with this. Goodbye.

-

To: Kai

Why can’t we be friends?

-

To: Kai

Kai?

-

To: Kai

Kai, answer me, please.

-

To: Kai

I can’t believe you are doing this to me after you just confessed.

-

To: Kai

Don’t do this, please.

-

To: Kai

I hate you.

 

 

 

 

---

A/N

Long time no see! I’m really sorry about such a late update. I’m on my finals. I’m graduating on my first college and preparing for the exams to enter my next college. But I think from now on the update will be sooner, whiting a week. So… JongIn reveled his plan about Kai! What do you think of it? It will work?.... and…. EXO WON AN AWARD ON MAMA! Omg, so happy for them! They deserve it and deserve even more! They were all so happy and so handsome! And what about the performance? I have to tell you, I died with BaekHyun’s voice in Mirotic! Just perfect! ChangMin must be so proud of his hoobae! Besides that, we had so many HunHan, BaekYeol and MAINLY KAISOO on the award and airport! All my ships are sailing! SO HAPPY!