Gifts... You jelly? :P

Secret Diary

Hey everyone~ Another chapter is here~

Enjoy ^_^


*Ring ring*

“Yah, Yuri-ah, open the door!” my mom called out from the kitchen.

*Boom*

The big bold ‘GAME OVER’ sign appeared on my TV.

“Yes mom!” I yelled back while slamming my controller down in frustration. I walked over to the door with annoyance clearly showed on my face.

“What do you want?! Eh,… I mean… Hi Fany~ and Jessica and Seohyun… Yoona… Midget?” I trailed off uncertainly. Standing in front of me was my friends and their… bags? I also saw an unfamiliar face amongst them. O_O. Why are they here?

“Hi Yul~”

“Hey buddy”

“Hey Cola”

“Hi Yuri unnie”

“Hi Yuri-ssi” They all replied at the same time.

“Umm… come in” I said but one question still clouded my mind. “What are you guys doing here?” I voiced out once they settled down on my extra big couch.

“We’re here for the sleepover~. Did you forget already? You really need to get your memory check Yul” Fany replied with an overly happy tone while the other fidgeted nervously when my eyes landed on them.

“I know that but… I only remember you and Jessica wanting to stay over, what about you guys?” I asked the other 4 in the room. “And who are you?” my last question was addressed to the newcomer.  There was a moment of silence until Jessica speaks up.

“She’s Krystal, my younger sister and they’re here to sleep over too, if that’s ok with you.” She said hopefully and looked down, avoiding eye contact.

“Why are they sleeping over?” I asked suspiciously.

“Same reason with us, too scared to sleep alone. And Jessi’s parents are out tonight so Krystal is going wherever her sis is so here we are.” Fany explained.

“Why not at someone else’s house? You know my mom is really strict about the sleeping over business, Fany-ah” I asked and silence took over once again…

“To be honest, all of us are scared out of our minds, and you’re the only one who is not affected by the movie and can at least make us feel safer? I dunno but yeah…” Jessica said surprising me but the others just nodded in agreement.

“Arasso Arasso… I’ll have to ask my mom first though... Be right back” I ran into the kitchen where my mom was currently making dinner before she leave for her night shift at the hospital. She works as a doctor there.

“Mom, remember when I said 2 of my friends are sleeping over?”

“Yeah.. Are they here yet?” She asked still concentrating on her cutting.

“About that, is it ok if 4 other friends of my stay over too?” I whispered quietly.

“Kwon Yuri,” I flinched, knowing I was in trouble when she used my full name, “You said it was 2 before? Why 4 more now? Are there boys? Are you planning to party or something?” She showered me with her questions as her attention me.

“Because 4 more just showed up with Fany and Jessica, they’re too scared to sleep alone at their house. There are no boys and no we’re not going to party. So… can they sleepover?” I used my ultimate weapon against her, the pout.

“They can stay then. You kids shouldn’t have watched that horror movies… And remember not to throw any party!” She shook her head disappointedly.

“Sure mom and thanks!” I jumped and kissed her on the cheeks. “I’ll go tell them now.” I was about to rush out and tell them excitedly but an evil plan came to my mind. Putting on my award-worthy-sad face, I strolled into the living room solemnly.

“So, what did she said?” Fany asked worriedly noticing the sad look on my face.

“Sorry guys, she said no, maybe next time?” Their shoulders literally dropped as they nodded dejectedly. Black clouds could be seen floating over them.

“Kidding~… She said you all can stay, as long as we don’t throw party or mess up the house…” Sad faces turned to stunned ones. Slowly, what I said registered into their minds.

“YAH! How could you do that to us!?” Fany said with tears in her eyes. Gosh, such a cry baby.

“I’ll get you back Kwon!” Yoona chuckled while pulling me into a headlock.

The other four didn’t say anything and when I looked over, Taeyeon and Jessica was glaring at me while the maknaes just kept mum.

“Sorry, the opportunity was too good to pass...” I apologized then shivered, feeling a little bit cold.

“Hey girls, I need to go now. Dinner’s ready so eat when you want, take care and have fun, bye honey.” My mom walked into the living room, kissed my forehead, grabbed her working bag and keys on the table and then exited the house.

“Soooo… what should we do now?” I scratched the back of my neck out of habit.

“Hmm… games?” Fany said pointing at the Wii consoler that I had set up before and the others also nodded.

“Sure, let’s go to the game room…” Instead of letting them play some normal Wii games, I led them to my heaven in this house.


(A/N: This part is to describe the room so… just skip and look at the picture if you can’t be bother reading…)

Before their eyes, a giant 50 inch 3D TV with several consolers such as Xbox360 and PlayStation3 attached to it. To the right side of the TV were shelves running across the wall and they were filled with various games. The Surround Sound Speaker Set was located around it as well. In front of the TV was the sofa bed, which was big enough for all of us to sit on and was also very easy to move when needed. Two stools were located by the side of the sofa.

To the right corner of the room, a pink water bed. Yup, you read it right the first time, PINK water bed, with cases of books also run along the wall. I tried and believe me when I said I TRIED to get another colour, but unfortunately, pink was the last one that was on sale so I was forced to buy that or nothing at all… much to Fany’s delight.

To the opposite side of the bed, a dart board was attached to the wall and next to it was a table with darts and scoring board on it. There was also a mini-golf course along the right side of the room. To top it up, a mini-racetrack was placed along the left side of the rooms with mini-cars and controllers on the table next to it.

“WOW” was all they could uttered, but Mushroom didn’t seem too surprise about it, probably because she’d seen all this before. Wait, if you think I’m rich, you’re wrong, my mom just happens to have a lot of suitors despite being in her late 30. And all of those brainless guys want her attention so what the best way? Getting her daughter’s approval first… a.k.a me. XD

 “So… where do you want to start with?” I chuckled at their surprise expression.

“That!”  They all yelled and ran into different directions, but in the end, we agreed to play one game at a time, and a round of mini-racing game was their first choice. But not Tiffany’s… the moment her eyes landed on my PINK water bed, her body glued to it as well. On the topic of pink,…

“Hey guys, I’ll go get something and be back later, just start without me…” I walked to my bedroom searching for the surprise gift without waiting for their answers.

With the giant present hidden behind my back, I stepped into the game room looking all mysterious. Everyone were too into their racing game to notice me. T_T

“Hey Fany, come here for a second.” I called her, but she just cutely shook her head.

“Noooo~” was the whined reply.

“Haish, if you don’t want a gift, then it’s totally fine with me” I sighed and pretended to get ready to walk out of the room.

“WAIT! Fany wants the gift~” in an instance, she was in front of me, acting all aegyo.

*Cringed* Urgh, she must’ve learned this from her cousin, that C.C.P… Calm down Yuri-ah, you don’t want to hurt her, calm down…

“Tada~” I took out a gigantic pink mushroom plush and immediately, squealing filled the whole room, the sound was even strong enough to overlap the sound of cars racing, which turned the others’ attentions to us.

“KYAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU YUWREE-AH!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!” Mushroom jumped up and down in happiness, hugging the giant plush toy which was nearly bigger than her. Suddenly, she threw the mushroom onto the bed and jumped on me! Ouch, if I hadn’t done much exercise, we would both end up on the floor by now.

“THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! SARANGHAE!!!!” And then she started leaning in slowly. WTH???

“What are you doing Fany?” I asked nervously and out of the corner of my eyes, the others pretended to go back to what they were doing, except one. She was still staring with gritted teeth.

“MWUAH!!! Giving you your reward of course…” She kissed my cheek and replied.

*SNAP*

We froze for a second, and then turned our head to the source of the noise… in Jessica’s hand, a broken pencil was spotted. Don’t tell me she broke it with her bare hand… O_O

Oh gosh, now she looks like she seriously wanted to kill me.

“Would.you.please.stop.YOUR FREAKING LOVEY DOVEY MOMENTS!!??” She screamed, throwing the poor pencil onto the ground. This time, instead of black clouds, a dark and cold aura surrounded her... Scary!!

“What’s your problem? You can just look away! And we were not being lovey dovey!!! You’re just jealous!!!” I had enough! What with that ALL THE TIME??? Aish jinja!

“I was not j-jealous, me? Jealous? No way… I’m just annoyed about you being all mushy with each other :P” She looked down with a blush on her face. She’s too bipolar for my liking.

“Pfft, if you were jealous because of the gift, you can just say so! Wait here…” I said, putting Fany down slowly, and then bolted out of the room.

“Where else can I go?” was the last thing I heard.

When I came back with more stuff behind my back, they were playing with the consolers while Tiffany and Jessica just sit on the water bed, not talking at all. I wonder what happened after I ran out.

“Hey guys, can you come here for a second?”

“Yeah?”

“Yes unnie?”

They said at one once again.

“Shush, here, this is for Yoong, Midget, Seobaby and since I haven’t prepare anything for Krystal, you can take this…” I said and handed out the gifts.

“KYA! Thanks buddy!” Yoong said and hugged me.

“I’ll let you slide for calling me Midget this time! Thanx!!!” Taeyeon smiled and also hugged me… and her peas.

“Thank you unnie!!!” She said excitedly, skipping around the room with her keroro like a kid.

“Omo, unnie, you shouldn’t have! You don’t even know me!” Krystal said shyly but took the Minnie mouse anyway.

“Nonsense! You’re my friend the moment you step into my house, whether you like it or not! *merong~*” I smirked evilly but instead of feeling scared, she just nodded happily.

"But what's the occasion? You're never this nice Yul" Yoona teased.

"Well, it's your birthday gifts but since you're all here, might as well give it to you" I joked back.

“YAH! Have you forgotten me??? And are you trying to make me MORE jealous??? You PABO!” Jessica said with tears threatening to escape. Tsk, wae is she crying in the first place? =_=”

“Kekeke, sooo you admit you were jealous then…?” seizing the opportunity, I teased the ice princess… why princess? Simply because she acts like one, talks like one and certainly behaves like a spoiled princess too.

“N-no” she shuttered again.

“Aish, just admit it, then I show you your gift…” I offered with a smile. Glancing behind her, I saw the others getting back to their game while still hugging their respective toys.

“I have one too? Jinja?” Hope shone in her eyes.

“Yes, but you have to admit you were jealous”

“Fine! I was! Happy? Now give me my toy!” She whined… and it was cuter than when Tiffany does it… O_O

“Keke… here you go, ice princess. Only a wolf can survive your coldness… and it can also strong and brave enough to protect you from the ghost in those horror movies when I'm not there." I smiled, showing her the last item behind me.

“It’s… SO CUTE!!!! Thanks Seobang!!!” She squealed in a familiar way that Tiffany did.

Wait a minute…. Seobang???

“Seobang?” I asked just as she was about to hug me.

“Sh*t” She cursed softly in English, but since I was so close to her and the fact that I came from Cali helped me understand it perfectly “Yes, Seobang, cause you’re so manly… and cuz you protected me…” She whispered, still hugging me.

“O-ok… You’re welcome…” I said sheepishly.

*Ba-dum* *Ba-dum* This is so not the time for you to go crazy again, heart! Calm down! But my heart did the total opposite, beating faster and faster as each second passes. My face feels warm… T_T I’m blushing again! And… I just realised how good she smell, the scent of fresh strawberry make me want to eat her up… Ooookay… was it me… or did that sounded really wrong!? Oh god… now I can’t get the images out of my head!! >.< Ah right! The strawberry, her scent make me want to eat strawberry… yes… =_=” *Sigh* Can someone please tell me what’s happening to me?? I swear she’s going to be the death of me one day!

"If you guys done flirting...come and join us!" Yoong waved from the sofa.

"YAH!" 4 different voices were heard.


 Hey everyone~ Hope you enjoyed this chap. ^_^

Soz for any mistakes~ T_T

Remember to comment and subscribe :D

Reply:

@zweilts_lawliet: keke, that's why I love her too... <3 XD

@muraceous: thanx thanx ^_^

@iHeartToad: lolz... I was young and dense back then... T_T

@YULSICTIshippers: haha.. I hope my reader don't faint~ XD so you can keep reading~

@yulsicdaebak: lolz... she really is... glad you liked it... :)

@iluveeSNSDnAPINK: maybe~ maybe not~ mwuahaha... XD