Huh? Wait... WHAT?!

Secret Diary

Finally! An update!!!

I'm sorry for taking so long! T_T

Hope you like it... ^^


“Nng,” I groaned and stretched slightly, totally unaware of the intruders in my room. My sudden movement seemed to startle the figure beside me but instead of waking up; she just let out a sigh and snuggled closer to me. I rubbed my eyes slightly, to wipe away the sleepiness.

“What time is it?” I asked myself and tried to sit up but was stopped by a pair of arms wrapping themselves securely around my waist. A head was placed on my shoulder and a pair legs were intertwined with mine.

I attempted to get out of my cousin’s grip without her noticing but it was literally impossible. So my only option left was to wake her.

“Hyuna, wake up.” I called, nudging her slightly with my free hand. She groaned a little, but showed no signs of waking up or releasing me.

“C’mon Jingjing, wake up, it’s morning already” This time, I was a little more successful as her eyes fluttered open. She had that adorable confused puppy look on her face.

“Wae oppa? It’s too early,” and there she goes, burying her face in my neck once again, ready to go back to her dream land.

“It’s not early~ It’s like 11 already~ Now wake up~” I pleaded with aegyo, because half of my body is already going numb due to the lack of movement.

“Aissssh, fineeee~ But wake me up how Prince Charming woke Sleeping Beauty~”

She not implying what I think she is… right? Because Prince Charming woke Sleeping Beauty up with a kiss… oh no way in hell am I kissing my cousin! Especially not after last night! And yes, the memory still haunts me… =_=”

“No waaaay~” I struggled more but her grip tightened. Wow, since when did she become this strong? But of course, I held back a bit cause’ I didn’t want to hurt her. Curse my kindness!

“Then we will have to spend the whole day in bed then~” She teased and puckered her lips, signalling me to kiss her.

“Ok fine~” I gave in, not wanting half of my body paralysed for the rest of my life. I leaned closer until our faces were only a few centimetre apart,

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


That's it for this update!

I'm sorry it's super short!! I had writer block and couldn't write more...

And also...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HAPPY APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

*Ehem* sorry for the lame prank... now on with the story!!!

 

 


But suddenly, a hand covered my mouth and pulled me away from Hyuna.

“Yaaaah!!! What are you trying to do?!” Ice princess’ cold voice entered my ears. Brr…

“Ask her! She’s not letting me go!” I defended myself, pointing at the culprit who was smirking slyly with a blanket wrapped around her.

“After what we did last night, you’re still this shy, oppa?”

What the fish is this girl talking about?! We did NOTHING last night!!!!!!

“………………………………………”

Everyone’s eyes went wide. Now that I actually take a look at my surrounding, everyone was presented except the maknaes aka Seobaby and Krystal.

“What did you DO last night, KWON YUL!?” Mushroom yelled while the other kept quiet.

“NOTHING! We did NOTHING!” I yelled back, not even knowing the reason why we’re yelling in the first place.

“But we did!! We slept together!” Hyuna butted in accusingly.

“SAY WHAT!?” Now everyone participated in the yelling competition.

“That’s all we did!! Sleeping! Nothing else!” I explained.

“Yup, that’s all we did. Geez, you guys are so byun” Hyuna laughed, finally letting go of the blanket, showing her clothes.

Ohhhh, so that’s why she did it… Sheesh

“Ohhh… I see,” they all muttered calmly.

“Well I’m gonna go play video games now. Those two Americans dragged me here for nothing” Taeyeon complained as she walked lazily out of my room.

“Yeah, me too. Oh and your mom just came back and now she’s sleeping in her room by the way. Maknaes are watching cartoons in the living room.” Yoona informed me and she too walked out of the room in the same lazy manner.

“Sooo… umm…-” I tried to break the awkward atmosphere but was interrupted when Hyuna suddenly stood up.

“I’m gonna go shower now oppa… Wanna join me?” She asked teasingly.

“Ah, no… go ahead” I gulped as I fell two pair of eyes boring a hole in the head.

“Well~, in case you change your mind, I’ll leave the door unlock. ^^” she smirked one last time before gathering her stuff and disappearing into the bathroom.

“Ehem… I’ll just go join Taeyeon and Yoona” I was about to jump off the bed when JeTi pushed me back.

“Before that… mind explaining what that was all about?” Tiffany glared.

“Well, she’s-” I paused, remembering her plan to have fun; well… since she’s my cousin and I’m nice, I’ll let her have some fun… “She’s my mom’s friend’s sister’s cousin’s daughter.”

They both narrowed their eyes, not believing me for a second.

“Why are you guys so close then? And what with the marrying business?” Ice Princess continued.

“Well…We used to play house together when we were young so that’s where the marriage thing came in… I didn’t think she’ll take it seriously… Why are you so curious anyway?” It’s my turn to get suspicious, why do they care if I’m getting married or not…

“Cuz we’re your friends. Now… do you like her?” Tiffany answered nervously.

“Right…….. Of course I do… she’s my friend,” my suspicious was still there but I just push it away.

“What she meant was do you like her as more than a friend?” Jessica stated, as if it was the most obvious thing.

“Umm…-” damn it Hyuna, you own me for this! “Maybe a little?” I looked down, acting shy.

If I were looking up, I would’ve seen two expressions that spelled heart broken.

“Oh…Okay… we’ll go now… I’m hungry… hurry up and cook us something ok?” with that, Tiffany quickly left the room with Jessica in tow.

While waiting for Hyuna, I laid back in bed, thinking about what happened last night.

Why did she kiss me…? Does she like me as more than a friend? But we’re cousins… it’s impossible… What if she confesses? What will I say? What SHOULD I say? I don’t want to hurt her nor do I want to lead her on… Ugh… I think I already led her on when we were younger… *face-palmed* I really should talk to her about this…

“The bathroom is free… you can use it… although I’m kinda disappointed you didn’t join me~” Hyuna’s voice broke my train of thought. She was standing at the bathroom door with only a towel wrapped around her body… Daaaamn… if we’re not cousin… I would totally get a nosebleed right now… but we are… so it’s wrong… >.<

“Yah! Why would you want me to join?!” I took the opportunity to distract my own thought and also to investigate about the incident last night.

“Because you can’t resist your y cousin?” She smiled naughtily.

“If you want to tease Tiffany and Jessica, they’re not here ya know? No need to act like this…” I pushed on.

“And? What if that’s the only reason why I’m doing this?” She grinned and started approaching me.

“Umm… what’s your other reason?” I moved back until my back was pressed against the headboard but her face was still getting closer.

“It’s. A. Secret,” she whispered then pulled away.

“Hmm… I have something to ask…” It looks like I’ll have to do this the hard way… =_=”

“Yeah?” She answered casually while picking out a white patterned shirt and red shorts. I guess she already had her underwear on… phew… =///=

“Well… one of my friends has this problem… and she doesn’t know what to do about it. I don’t know either so can you help?” She looked at me through the mirror while putting on her shirt and nodded, indicating for me to go on.

“You see, one day, she had a sleepover with her cousin. When they’re about to sleep, her cousin kissed her, probably thinking she’s sleeping already, but she wasn’t. And so she knows what her cousin did. Now what should she do? Confront her cousin about it or just let it slide?” I summarised everything that happened and noticed that Hyuna’s movement paused a little, and a flicker of something was seen in her eyes.

“She should let it slide, cuz maybe it’s just a onetime thing?” Hyuna resumed what she was doing.

“What if before sleeping, she heard her cousin confessed? Like in a really serious way? How can she let it slide knowing it not a onetime thing?” I pressed on.

“Well, that depends really… If your friend likes her cousin back, then she should tell her… and they’ll live happily ever after. If your friend doesn’t like her cousin back, she should still talk to her and let her down in a gentle way… At least it hurts less that way” she whispered the last part, but with my super sensitive hearing, I heard it. Now I know that she knows that I know about what happened last night.

“But as you can see, they’re cousins. It would be like .” I commented.

“What if they’re not cousin at all? What if her cousin is actually adopted? What if her kindness made her cousin fell for her?” Hyuna clamped a hand over when she realized she spilled too much.

“Does that means we’re not cousin?” I asked confusingly. “Adopted? What are you talking about?”

“So, you know huh? Stupid me, I shouldn’t have let temptation takes over,” She just fell to the carpeted floor and at that moment, I was thankful that mom insisted to have it installed.

But carpeted floor or not, it would still hurts. I immediately ran to my little cousin (or not) and helped her to sit on my bed. It was then I noticed she was crying.

“Shh, don’t cry… You know I hate seeing my little Jingjing cries…” I cooed, wiping away her tears with one hand wrapped around her.

“B-but… now you h-hate me because of what I did,” She sobbed into my shoulder.

“No I don’t. I can never hate my Jingjing… now stop crying~ you’ll make me sad too~” As you can see, I seriously don’t like seeing girls cry. =_=”

“Y-you *hic* promise y-*hic* don’t hate me?” She hiccupped cutely.

“Yes, I promised. Now calm down and explain everything to oppa slowly, ok?” I used ‘oppa’ to sooth her.

“I found an adoption form in my mom’s drawer while she told me to get her purse. And it had MY name on it! They lied to me Yul, both mom and dad… they lied to me!” She cried hard again.

“What if they did that because they’re afraid that something like this will happen? And they didn’t ask my mom’s permission to stay here right? You just ran away from home,” I scolded her gently, not wanting to upset her even more.

“Y-you’re right…  I should’ve listened to their explanation… I’m such a bad daughter… they probably won’t even see me as their daughter now…” she looked up at me with guilty and hurt eyes.

“No, you’re not bad… you were just confused… And if they endured taking care of this cry baby all her life, then I’m sure they will always see you as their daughter no matter what…” I patted her hand, reassuring her that everything is going to be alright.

“R-really?  They still see me as their daughter after this? You’re not lying right?” she pouted.

“Nup, I’m not… and besides, I know my auntie and uncle well… they really love you… You should apologize though… They’re probably worried sick!” I added.

“I w-will… Can you take me home? So I can apologize?” Her crying had die down to soft hiccups and sniffs.

“No problem~ let me just wash up and change, and then we’ll go ‘kay?” I smiled seeing her eyes lighted up.

“Um!” She nodded happily like a kid, finally returning to her real age instead of acting like some y grown up. “I’ll just wait here for you…” she said, referring to the bed she’s sitting on.

I nodded with a smile, also happy to see her back to her old self. When I entered the bathroom, the previous problem popped into mind.

She’s in love with me? O_O


I’m sorry for the super loooong wait for this update… >.<

I have no excuses so just punish me as you like *close eyes* “I’m too young to die I’m too young to die”

But pleaseeee don’t give up on this fanfic…

My writer block is preventing me from writing anything readable and interesting … so I hope you at least like this y little update… T_T

And sorry for any grammar mistake... >.<

Comment and subscribe? *Puppy dog eyes*

Reply:

@gingeringly: I don’t have a definite story line yet! Soz! >.<

@Iamnumber21: Hahahaha a hint… it will just keep on growing~! XD

@ CorinneluvSnsd4ever9: I know I said it’s totally random and doesn’t have anything to do w/ the story line… but it does… and in here… BoA is Yuri’s mom… No can pair… >.<

@ yultisiclovers: Super interesting choice!!! XD Your welcome dear reader!! I like reading YulxHyuna pairing too so I just paired them up… they’re cute right? XD

@ IloveYULSIC2122: envy her foooor? XD

@ Sesame_Amber: It’s totally unimaginable!! XD lolz.. she’s totally is!!!

@ zweilts_lawliet: Not anymore~ Mwuahahaha ^^

@TKDXGrl: Sorry I couldn’t comply your request (the update soon one) MIANHAE!! >.< But yesh… sica better fight for her seobang! Or… a lot of girls (including me) would totally kill for her! XD

@ iHeartToad: You guessed it right!!!! How did you know?!? Did ya read my mind? XDDDD Haha… Harem!! That’s the perfect word to describe how my whole story will be… XD

@ soshiprince2122: …….. What if there’re guys? XDDDDDDDDDDD

@ YULSICTIshippers: No more pondering for you~ XD and yup yup… she can have all the fun she wants…. For now… XD

@ yulsicdaebak_YuYu:  lolz… glaring might scare Hyuna away? XD and I agree w/ you… sica should stop acting so shy and get her seobang already! XD aaaand hellsica will make an appearance soon~ for now… the story line will only focus on YulxHyuna… >.<

@ carlinex: yesh she does… (cuz they’re not cousin!! XD) you’re welcome… and thanx for the compliment! Am I still awesome after making you guys wait this long? *pout*

WAAAAHHH~ So many comments~ Me likey!!! ^^ I really appriciate it!! THANX! Hope I'll see more in the future!


OOOKAY!! I know you’re getting tired of me already… BUT I have something to ask concerning the reply…

Do you want me to just reply in the comment box or on every new chapter like I'm always doing?

Before voting, I want you to know the reason I reply when I update…

It’s cuz when I read a fanfic and see the reply part… I always feel happy when I found my name there for some reason…

Well… that’s how I feel but if you have other opinions… just vote… ^^