Sleeping arrangement and... Yul oppa? O_O

Secret Diary

ARGG… Soooo soorryyyy!!!!

I thought I posted this chapter but I didn’t!!! > ~ <

Then cuz there’s no comment whatsoever… I felt so down I couldn’t even be bother writing another chapter… MIANHAE!!! T__T

Then my cousin (who read the fanfic sometimes) asked why I haven’t update for such a long time, I was confused and when I check.. the chap wasn’t even up.. T_T

My fault for being so forgetful and stupid… T_T Sorry again… >.<

Anyway… Here’s the chapter that was supposed to be updated 10 years ago… T_T Enjoy reading… >_<


After a few complains about how I only have action games and no girls’ games from Mushroom, Ice princess and Seororo, we decided to watch a movie instead. But too bad for them, ‘cause I only have horror ones.

“What movie are we watching?” I asked, walking into the room with 2 bowls of popcorn in hands.

“Do you have any other movies beside ‘Death bell’, ‘Saw’, ‘The Grudge’ and the like?” Fany scowled as she held up the mentioned films.

“Not really, wae? Is there something wrong with these movies?” I whistled innocently.

“Yes, there IS! The whole reason of sleeping over is because we were scared after that movie. Now what’s the point if we watch more now?” Jessica asked in an icy voice. Aish seriously, she’s too bipolar! And what happened to the sweet girl before?

“Ish, you can pick whatever you want to do,… I’ll just watch my movies, happy?” After placing ‘The Grudge’ into the player, I put on the 3D glasses, then threw myself onto the couch and started eating the popcorn.

“Yah! Sharing is caring you know? So give me some!” The shikshin and soon-to-be shikshin (YoonTae) yelled, each grabbed one bowl for themselves and also sat down to watch too.

“Umm… I want to watch the movie with Yuri-unnie” Krystal spoke up in a shy voice.

“You sure? It’s pretty scary you know?” I mean come on, who would let someone at her age watch horror movies? O_o

“A-aniyo… because Sica-unnie told me that Yuri-unnie protected her when she was scared so Yuri-unnie will protect me too, right unnie?” Krystal innocently added and looked up at Jessica.

“Yah! When did I say that?!” The latter yelled.

“When you came ba- hmm hmm” Before Krystal can finish her sentence, Jessica already covered .

“H-how about we all watch this? Let’s watch, look, the interesting part is showing!” Jessica shuttered nervously, trying to divert everyone’s attention back to the movie. What’s up with this girl? Me protecting her? Since when? =_=”

“Yuri-ah, you will protect me too right?” Fany, who was silent for the whole time, questioned.

“Sure I will, come…” I patted the empty space next to me, telling her to sit. Meanwhile, Jessica pushed Yoona away from my other side and situated herself and Krystal next to me too. The Ice princess suddenly tugged my hand timidly.

“Umm… Jessica?” I was beyond confused… one moment, she’s the ice princess the next, she turned into some shy girl… but who cares, she’s freaking so cute!!!

“Will you protect me again?” She asked with her head down.

“Ohhhhkay…” I acted as if nothing happened… but inside, my heart protested by beating at the speed of 100km/h.


(A/N: Imagine the sound your stomach make when you’re hungry)

A loud rumble took our attention from the movie; as that happen, luckily the two American girls released their vice grip on my numb arm. We all looked over to the source of the sound and saw Yoona laughed in embarrassment.

“Dinner anyone?” She asked in her freakishly annoying cute voice which made all of us cringed.

“Yeah, I’m hungry too...”

“Ahuh, let’s go”

“Me too” came various replies, haha, I’m sure they just want to stop watching this ASAP… XD

“Let’s eat then…” I turned the TV off then led them to our kitchen where yummy looking dishes were sitting on the table, waiting to be devoured. And as expected, the shikshin sat down and started stuffing her face with food.

“Yah! Have some manners will ya?” Midget hit Yoona in the back of her head.

“Opps, sowie, but ish werry ood (Opps, sorry, but it’s really good!)” She said with food in .

“Eesh, gross, don’t talk with your mouth full! Come on people; let’s eat before there’s nothing left.” I jokingly scolded. Soon the others sat down and started eating too and the food disappeared in a flash.

“I’ll wash the dishes” Seororo volunteered.

“I’ll help!” Surprisingly it was Yoong, the one who never do chords ever since she was young volunteered. I think something is going on between those two… or was that just Yoona being nice?


“So… who’s going to sleep with whom?” I asked but that came out wrong somehow…

Anyway… the problem at hand is that my house only has 2 bedrooms, mine and mom’s. We kinda turned the guess room into the game room… Now we have 7 people and only 2 beds. O_O At least one is a queen bed and the other is a king bed.

“I’m with Yul!” Fany yelled and latched herself onto my arm.

“No! I’m with Yul. I’m her buddy!” Yoong screamed.

“No no no! I’m with Yuri!” Everyone started yelling all at once.

Oh gosh, are they scared to this extend? Shouldn’t have let them watch the movie… =_=”

“Hey, how about we just do a random draw?” I proposed and everyone agreed hesitated.

When the result came out, some groans were heard. Yoona, Krystal, Ice princess and I will share the king bed while Mushroom, Seohyun and Midget got the queen bed.

“NOOOoooOoo, I wanna be with chu~” Fany whined as she shook her head cutely.

“Come on Tiff, be fair. This is the result so just get over it.” Jessica voiced out with a smirk on her face.

“Hey, how about you change with me? Since you can never sleep with strangers~” Tiffany reasoned.

“I have Krys with me and beside, I’m still scared so there’s no way we’re swapping :P” Jessica merong-ed the annoyed girl and they both entered a glaring contest. From the look of it, they might start pulling each other’s hair out any passing second.

“Ok guys, chills!” the shortie her chin, officially entering her thinking state “There are 7 of us right?”

“Well duh, Captain Obvious.” Everyone rolled their eyes playfully except the two who are still in the glaring contest.

“Oh, shush, anyway… if we sleep on the beds then three people will get 1 bed and 4 will get the other… it might be a bit uncomfortable… So why don’t we use the sofa, which is bigger than both bed? That way 3 people will sleep on the sofa while 2 will sleep on each bed. Way more convenient right?” she explained logically.

“Who are sleeping on the sofa then?” the two American girls finally spoke up but were still glaring at each other.

“Me and YoonYul will sleep on the sofa and because Jessica can’t sleep with stranger, she can have one of the bed with Krystal while Seororo and Pani take the other. Ok problem solved, bye bye guys and sleep well~!”

Midget hurriedly dragged me and Yoong to the game room without waiting for their answers. Two loud protests echoed down the hallway.

‘Phew, that was close! Seriously, what is up with those two? This is the first time I’ve seen them like this. I mean they nearly fight.. and over some meaningless reason too…’

My thought was cut short when the theme music of Final Fantasy XIII played out of nowhere. The two dorks were spotted on the sofa, both with controller in their hands.

“What are you doing?” I questioned with a raised eyebrow.

“Playing… What? Don’t tell me you think we’re sleeping right away? I just hurried cuz I wanted to avoid Hellsica and Hellfany” Midget turned back to her game after answering.

“Yupz, one of them going into hell mode is scary enough, I don’t think we want to face both” Yoona shivered with terror written all over her face.

You see… despite her sweet and cheerful appearance, if you piss Fany off, you’ll have a ticking mushroom bomb to defuse and if you’re 1 second late, get ready to face your doom. As for Jessica, once her hell mode activate, she will turn into a screaming, cold-hearted monster that will kick you or anyone in sight until there’s nothing else to kick. =_=”

“True that, let’s play then” I said, grabbing another controller and threw myself onto the sofa.

“Wait, is it me, or was they fighting over you, Yul?” Taeyeon said absently, still staring at the scene.

“Yeah! Is there anything going on between you three?” Yoona agreed immediately.

“Hmm… I don’t know, maybe they both just PMSing” The two wasn’t too satisfied with the answer but still turned back to the game. And to tell the true, I might look indifferent outside but my inside was turning into some gooey mess.

Something going on between us? We’re just friends… right? But what with the irregular heartbeat of mine when Jessica is near? What with me finding them both extremely cute when they’re pout or whine? And what with my overprotectiveness to Mushroom? O_O And-

*Ding Dong*

My house bell interrupted my rather confusing ranting session. When I glanced over at the clock, it was 11:12 pm. Who would come at this hour? Like seriously? @_@

“Yah, Yul, go check who it is” Midget ordered, still focusing on the game

“Grr… fine” I growled as I lazily walked out to meet the uninvited guest. What or who I saw took me by surprise.

Standing in front of me was a surprisingly familiar girl, with 2 suitcases by her side. Hmm... that same chocolate brown eyes, cute oval face, and that unmistakeable y/ cute vibe that she gave off… this girl is none other than-

“YUL OPPA!!!” the girl jumped to hug me without any hesitation.

“Hy-” my reply was cut off by loud voices behind me.

“What with the commotion Buddy/Yul/Seobang/Unnie, who is it?” everyone asked at the same time. SeoKrys had confused/sleepy look on their faces; on the other hand, YoonTae had annoyed expressions… probably because it interrupted their gaming session. And JeTi… Oh god… what have I done wrong? So wrong that it made them both have identical glares…

“Uh… n-nothing… you guys can go back to sleep now” I answered nervously.

“But first, why don’t you invite your um… guess in?” Fany spatted out the word guess with hatred.

Ohhhkkay… I should run for my life right now but then she will still chase me down and kill me afterward… so… =_=”

“S-sure, come in come in” I watched as the girl remained hugging me tightly like a koala. “Umm… *Cough cough* you can let go now…” I scratched the back of my head awkwardly, waiting for her to let go of me…

“No, I missed you, oppa~” That girl whined cutely and wrapped her legs around my waist. All eyes were on us at the moment and I felt like dying right now… T_T

“Haish.. fine.. you’re still such a baby…” I grabbed her suitcases and pushed the others inside.

Tonight will be a loooooooong night… *sigh*


Haish... Sorry again for the super late update... T_T

But I hope you all enjoyed it nonetheless... :D (And soz for any mistakes)

Please keep commenting~ Cuz as you can see... comments from my readers are inspiration for me to write so... no comments makes me have more writer blocks than I normally do... >.<

Reply:

@muraceous: Thanx~!! Hahaha... Jealous Sica is always cute!! XD And that... is for me to know and for you to never find out... mwuahahah... Kidding... I'm not telling but you can guess though.... ^^

@CorinneluvSnsd4ever9: Thanx Thanx Thanx :D

@angeliana89: Thanx... ^^

@iHeartToad: T_T Soz for disappointing you (since you love fast update) T_T and lolz.. did she? XD

@lalakyut: I feel the same... YulSic!! ><

@YULSICTIshippers: Hahaha... Seobang said thanx... ^^ She totally did.. only on the cheek though... should I make her kiss  Seobang on the lips? XDD Knowing Sica's personality... probably not.. ^^ Baby Jung is blushing? Where?!?! Let me get my camera!! XD

@TKDXGrl: I know XD

@okluiza: Thanx ^^

Ps: Have fun guessing who it is... ^^

Pps: the picture is a big hint!!! XD