Honey, I love you~

Secret Diary

Yo yo~ next chap is here and like always

Enjoy~

(Warning: This chapter is super random)


“Hey Yul”

“Hi unnie”

“Hi Cola”

My friends greeted me as soon as I entered our advance class. But the usual loud voice and icy one were not presented. I sighed in disappointment for some unknown reason.

“Hi guys” I tiredly replied.

“What’s up? You look exhausted.” Yoona asked in concern.

“Nothing, I just stayed up pretty late last night.” I answered but ended up yawning and laid my head down on the table at a fast speed which created a loud smashing sound.

“Ouch!” Taeyeon flinched probably out of pity.

“Are you sure you’re ok, unnie?” Seohyun questioned.

“Ye-”

“HEY GUYS!” Before I could answer, that loud, familiar voice interrupted me.

“Hi Fany and Jessica”

“Hi unnies”

Just like with me before, our friends welcomed Fany and Jessica warmly too.

“Hi mushroom and Jessica” I lifted my head off the table and waved tiredly before slamming my head onto the table again.

“Omo! Are you ok Yul?” Fany ran toward me as if she saw me covered in blood or something… =_=”

“Your prince is dying, Fany-unnie… She told us not to tell you about her incurable sickness cuz she didn’t want you to worry, now she only have 1 day to live…” Yoona, the prankster said and faked a tear. I gave her my 'wtf' look with my head still on the table. The choding then gave the signal telling me to act with her… I nodded silently, agreeing to what Yoona just said.

Mwuahahaha… I’m so proud to have such a good partner in crime!

“Mwoh??? WHAT???!!! YUWREE, WAE DIDN’T YOU TELL ME BEFORE!!! N-now… you’re going to dieeeeeeeee a-and no one is going to protect me from those horror movies” Fany wailed and I almost felt bad for following Yoona’s plan… almost… XD

“I’m sorry; I didn’t want you to worry…” I said and faked a cough.

“But you should be in the hospital right now!!! Why are you here??” tears filled her eyes.

Finally, Yoona couldn’t take it anymore and started laughing her a*s off…  Taeyeon just chuckled and Seohyun shook her head. Fany's made an oh sound in realisation.

“YAH! You tricked me!!! You… You pabo!!!” Fany yelled and started hitting me… What is up with her and hitting me lately? And why not hit Yoona? She started it… T_T

“Hey! Hit blame Yoona instead! She started it!” I said… pouting…

*BAM*

We all looked at Jessica with shock eyes.

She just hit Yoong in the head with the ‘Breaking Dawn’ book. (A/N: You know how thick and big the book is… right?)

“OMG! Unnie, are you ok??!” Seohyun panicked for the first time today… grr, wae didn't she panick when I got hit... :P

“I-it’s HURT!!!!!” the prankster cried and rubbed the bump on her head.

“Serve you right! For scaring me like that…” Jessica whispered the last part but I heard it because I was near her. I wonder what she meant by scaring her? Oh who cares… =_=”

*Ring*

“Come one guys, settle down! Class is starting” The teacher walked into the classroom with a gloomy look on her face… *Sigh* I guess it’s not anyone day today.


*Ding dong*

“Woohoo! To our favourite subject, DRAMA!” Yoona and Taeyeon yelled childishly and did some dorky dance.

“Unnies, please calm down, everyone is staring.” Maknae said as she tried to hide her face behind her ‘massive’ pile of books.

“Here, let me take that for you” Yoona offered sweetly after calming down. But she took the books before Seohyun gave her the answer anyway making her look down, blushing slightly…

“Thanks Unnie” and then they shyly walk to our next class, leaving us behind.

Lolz they’re so cute! XD

“AWW, they’re so cute! Too bad Seohyun have a boyfriend already…” Tiffany voiced out my thought.

“Wait, you’re ok with girlxgirl relationships?” Taeyeon asked, eyes wild.

“Yup, are you not ok with it?” Fany asked back.

“Ani ani, it’s good to know that not all people are old fashion these days. Hey! Are you guys ok with it?” Midget suddenly turned to me and Jessica.

“I’m fine with any relationships, as long as the couple loves each other.” I smiled and looked over to Jessica. “What about you?”

“I’m… ok with it too!” She said excitedly and awkward silence filled the air again. Aish, this girl and her Sica-effect...

“Ahahaha, that’s just the Sica-effect, come on, let’s go to our next class.” Taeyeon said and patted Jessica’s head while the later just pouted cutely.

Grr, who does she thinks she is? Patting her head like that! Hell, why do I even care?

A pout slowly appeared on my face too.

“Aww, does my Yul want me to pat her head too?” Fany asked while stretching cheeks and some unknown force made me nod my head accompanied with my puppy dog eyes.

“CUTE~!!!” She yelled and jumped on me like a koala, and then she also patted my head.

“Hmmp, please stop your lovey dovey moment, I’m gonna throw up here” Jessica voiced out.

What’s her problem? She was doing the same with Midget not a moment ago!

I just merong-ed her and continued carrying Fany to Drama.


“Good afternoon class”

“Good afternoon Ms. Shinyoung” everyone replied back nicely.

If you’re wondering why no one was being rude, well, Ms. Shinyoung is everyone’s favorite teacher. If not for her hilarious acts or her awesome imitation, then the only other reason why she’s our favorite is because she’s super understanding, and nice, unlike other teachers. She’s also strict in her own way, but we have never felt uncomfortable or uneasy by it or anything. And she’s also have an amazing way of getting the students to do what she says.

“Today, we’re gonna play a game!” She announced excitedly. “Now can you all push the tables back to we can get started?”

“NE!” See what I’m saying? Even though no one knows what game we’re playing, they just follow obediently.

“Ok, so here are the rules,” A hand shot up in the air. “Yes, Yoona?”

“What game are we playing?” As expected from the curious choding.

“Honey, I love you” Ms Shinyoung said.

“Eeeh, I like you and all teach... but not in that way.” We all cringed as our imagination ran wild.

“No no no no, the game is called ‘Honey, I love you’… Eww, now I can’t get that out of my head” She joked and the whole class erupted in laughers while Yoona just blushed in embarrassment.

 “Ok, here are the rules, first everyone stand in a circle” we formed a circle.

“Now Yoona here will be in the middle.” Giggles were heard but Yoona just groaned.

“She has to say ‘Honey, I love you’ to someone in the circle and make them smile. That person will have to reply with ‘I love you too, but I can’t smile’. Yoona can pick whoever but in return, she can’t touch them. If she can’t make three people smile in a roll, she will have to do a punishment that the class make for her… If the person outside smile and lost, they can’t pick the same person that got them out… Everyone get it?” Ms. Shinyoung asked evilly. Everyone gulped but nodded nonetheless.

“Good, now let the game begin.”

First, Yoona picked the person who laughs the most out of all of us, Midget.

“Honey, I luv you~” She said with her childish aegyo voice.

“I- pff.. hahahah” Taeyeon ended up laughing after seeing Yoona’s weird faces which made all of us laugh too. I high-fived my buddy as she replaced Taeyeon’s place next to me. The Midget in turn walked inside the circle, still laughing.

“Hmm,” she abruptly threw herself on the floor in front of Jessica, “Honey, I love you” Surprised by the sudden act, the Ice girl just burst out laughing. She then moved to Fany.

“Miyoung-ah I love you” she said with sweetness laced her usual icy tone.

“Yah! I love you too, but I can’t smile… merong~” Fany replied with a scowl as a series of ‘ohh’ and ‘ahh’ filled the classroom.

“That’s 1 failed” Ms. Shinyoung snickered.

“Honey, I love you~” this time, Seohyun was her victim.

“I love you too, unnie, but I can’t smile” our maknae replied back with a serious face as the ‘ohh’ and ‘ahh’ got louder.

“That’s 2, class, start thinking of a punishment…” the teacher looked really scary right now…

 Now who’s she going to pick next?

After turning around for a few seconds, unexpectedly, she walked my way. O_O

“Seobang~ I luv you~~~” She said extra sweet with a pout that said ‘please smile, I don’t want to do the punishment!’

My heart started beating abnormally fast, blood rushed to my face and my lips slowly curved up.

Nooo, I can’t smileee, noooo, don’t give in~

“I-I love y-you too, but I can’t smile” I replied thinking I already passed with a straight face.

“Umm, Yul, you’re smiling” Yoona said teasingly and the whole class laughed once again.

Damn you face, why u no follow what I say!

“Yay~ No punishment!” Jessica jumped happily… where have her poker face gone? Even so, I felt kinda happy that I could make her smile like that…so I'll let it slide this time...

Sighing in defeat, I picked my first target in mind.

“Hmm honey~ I love you” I whispered into Mushroom’s ear. Her face turned bright red and she even used her hand to cover her smile.

“Yah! No cheating, you lost :P” She slapped me playfully on the arm and the game continued.

Phew, my heart is beating normal again. I thought I was going to have a heart attack!! Geez heart, why did you beat so fast when Ice girl said that? Now that I think about it, you always beat fast whenever she’s with me… Is there something that you’re not telling me? Great! Now I’m talking to my heart… and that’s totally not normal!


“Hey, are you guys still sleeping over later?” I asked Fany and Jessica as class dismissed.

“Yeeah” They answered uncertainly while looking at Taeyeon, Yoona and Seohyun. It seems like they’re having a conversation through their eyes or something.

“You sure?”

“Yup! See you later then” Fany said and quickly dragged the others out with her.

Weird… I wonder what that’s all about… I’ll just ask them later...


Annyong~ WooHoo!!! More comments... me happy!! XD

Sorry if this chapter is really lame.... (even I thought so myself)

Hope you all enjoyed it anyway~

Remember to comment and subscribe :D

Reply:

@yultisiclovers: Thanx thanx (I might reveal that later on... or not? XD)

@lalakyut: lolz... yup yupz XD

@TKDXGrl: here, hope ya enjoyed this chap. :D

@zweilts_lawliet: haha... you think so? XD

@iHeartToad: lol... glad you enjoyed seeing them failed... I did too XD She totally will... kekeke :D

@BlackPearl_ELF: glad you liked it... :D

@angeliana89: haha, soz this chapter is not as you expected... XD

@ayu_11: thanx thanx, glad ya enjoyed it... ^_^

@PJParalejas: agree, stupid him... XD

@iluveeSNSDnAPINK: lolz... thanx... and yup yup... Yulsic Hwaiting! XD

@YULSICTIshippers: kekeke... I like your way of describing Yultisic! XD