Prank or Real?

Secret Diary

Hello~!!

First of all… SORRY for the late update!!! H/w literally drained all my energy T_T

The teachers went crazy and gave us heaps of h/w and it all due on the same day!!! T_T

Anyway… after this week it’s holiday so I might be updating more often~!! YAY! :D

*Cough* Okay, on with the story…

Oh, and please keep in mind that blue is for Yuri and pink is for Tiffany.

Enjoy reading~


“Good morning, Yuri-ssi!” some random girl said to me and bowed slightly.

“Good morning” I said back with a wave.

“Have a good day, Yuri-sii” another girl said and once again, I replied with a smile.

The routine went on until I finally arrived at my classroom. I sat down in my seat with a frustrated sigh.

After a year I still don’t know the reason why the students here like me so much! Even the teachers too… ==” Is it because my good look? Or my awesomeness? Lol! Just kidding~ But seriously, I don’t know why they like me so much!!! Grr… at first, it was cool but after a few months… I always feel someone watching my every move… T_T

“Hi Yul~!” a familiar voice called out from behind me. When I turned around, Mushroom was standing at the door with Ice girl by her side.

“Hi Fany-ah~” I smiled as she hugged me. I was about to say hi to Jessica too but decided against it. She will just kill me if I did anyway. So instead, I just gave her a smile, and guess what? She smiled back!! Or… I was hallucinating simply because she never smiles at me… EVER!

Kekeke… I don’t know why but even though I’m not sure if she smiled at me or not, it still made me happy for some reason. XD

After we all settled down in our seats, me on Tiffany’s left and Jessica on her right, the teacher started explaining the problems on the board to everyone. After a few minutes into the lesson, I got really bored and couldn’t concentrate at all, so instead of taking notes I just drew some mini version of my friends and me into the notebook.

Hey hey, before you go jumping to conclusion that I’m a rebel or something for not listening in class, I swear it’s not like that at all. You see, Tiffany, Jessica and I take advance classes with three other students and had studied all of these before and learning it the second time can be quite boring.

After what seems like an hour, I stopped drawing and zoned out. Occasionally I snapped back to reality and would look over to my right to see Tiffany writing with a smile on her face, beside her, Jessica was dozing off. Then magically, a crumbled pink note dropped onto my table. Sentences were written in neat writing and judging from the colour of the paper, only one person came to my mind.

“Hey! Y u look so bored? At least look like you’re actually following the lesson :P Jks jks :D… I’m bored too… Anyway, are you going to the cinema w/ me, Jess and the others? ” I glanced over at the person who threw this a.k.a Tiffany, she indeed had a bored expression on her face instead of the smile before. I then wrote my reply and passed it back to her and~ our endless note-passing-conversation continue.

Kekeke… that expression doesn’t suit your face Fany-ah~ Smile smile smile~!! Aaand umm… I’m not going? Anyway… how was your weekend?

Yah! Don’t try to distract me! What do you mean not going??!!! *pouts*

I meant I’m not going with you guys to the cinema… so enjoy~ :D

Wae are you not going??? Can you plzzzz go??? It’ll be fun, promise!!! And you’ll even get to meet Seohyun’s boyfriend… I heard that he’s hot!!! ;)

I stared at her with an expression that clearly asked do-I-look-like-I’m-interested-in-Seohyun’s-boyfriend before writing a reply. If you was wondering who Seohyun is, well she’s one of the student in our advance class. She’s the maknae out of all of us but I think she’s the smartest one. Even though she’s the youngest, surprisingly enough, she’s the one that got a boyfriend first… ==”

Do I look like I care about Seohyun’s bf at all? :P

Hehe… you never even look twice at any guy… Is it cuz you love me sooooo much? Aww… luv you too~ Mwua~! You haven’t answered the big question yet! Can you come?

What are you talking about? Just becuz I’m not interested in any guys ATM doesn’t mean I loveeee you :P And no, I’m not going! Geez, learn to take no for an answer woman! XP

Hmmp! Whyyyyy??? You’re such a meanie! Waaaaait a minute~ since you promised to be my servant; you have to follow all of my orders… now I command you to come to the cinema w/ us!!!! No buts!!!

Aish! I was hoping that she would forget that… Now I have to go T_T I really don’t want to go cuz if I go… I’ll have to spend times with the ice girl and she’ll freeze me to dead!

FINE! I’LL GO! Grr… who’s the meanie now???

Keke… you are ^_^ And we’re meeting at 10am on Saturday so come on time~! :D

Arasso Arasso…

I sighed for the nth times today and was about to go back to my day dreaming but then another note landed onto my table. What now? O_O

“Saranghae <3” was all it said on the note. This time, the hand writing is definitely not Tiffany’s, and the colour of the note was purple too. Just to make sure, I looked over at Fany and saw her scribbled something down onto her book. Okaaay… that’s weird. And you know what made it weirder? This is an effing girl school!!! Maybe this’s just a joke, I’m gonna ask Mushroom later… :D

*Ring*

Students rushed out of the classroom at the speed of lightning… only me, Tiff and Jessica remained.

“You’re definitely coming right?” Fany asked with a hopeful voice plus puppy dog eyes.

“Do I have any other choice?” I playfully rolled my eyes as she jumped on me and yelling ‘Yay’ repeatedly.

“Ehem! Hello, I’m still here you know?” Jessica glared at both of us and if look could freeze, we would turn into snowman by now... brr…

“Sorry sorry~ C’mon it’s lunchtime already, let’s go” Tiffany really looked like a mushroom with her hair bouncing up and down like that when she jump… cute~!

“’Kay and Fany-ah, did you pass me another note in class?” I said when we packed our books and went to get lunch.

“No, why?” She said, clearly confused.

“It’s nothing, someone threw me a note after our passing-note-convo ended” I explained while holding the door open for both Fany and Jessica.

“Really? What does it says?” Curiosity showed on her face and I don’t know if I imagined this or not but the same curiosity also showed on Jessica’s face. O_O

“Nothing important, hurry up, turtle-ah~! I’m hungry already!” When I laughed loudly at my new nickname for her while running away, I heard an angelic laughter behind me but when I turned around, I was greeted with a really angry Mushroom and a poker face from the Ice girl. Hmm… I wonder who that was or maybe I’m just too hungry and start to imagine things ==”

“YAH! Who are you calling turtle??!!” the angry mushroom yelled.

Oops, forgot about her for a second there, tsk… ==”

I thought and started running again…

Hmm… now for going to the cinema… what to wear?


Once again sorry for didn’t update yesterday T_T

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter~ :D

Remember to comment and subscribe~!! XD