Boys + Girls + Horror movie = ?

Secret Diary

Annyong people~!!! Next chap. here~!!

Enjoy reading~


We started walking to the bus stop with Tiffany in between me and Jessica. Fany’s constant talk about how excited she is to see Seohyun’s ‘hot’ boyfriend was getting really annoying. Finally, I made a promise if she shut until we get there, I’ll get her a pink mushroom. At the mention of pink, she agreed immediately, and not long after we arrived.

“Yo guys!”  I yelled as soon as I spotted my friends standing at the bus stop.

“Hey Yul! You’re finally here!!! Oh, hi Jessica, hi Tiff” Yoona looked like she wanted to kill me but her expression changed as soon as she saw the two Americans behind me.

Who’s Yoona? Well, remember before I told you that Jessica, Tiffany and I attend advance classes with 3 other students? Yoona is one of them, and she’s also my best buddy/partner in crime in pranking.

“Sorry sorry, I forgot about today and that kid over there was being a drama queen before so we were late. Hi there, Midget!” I apologized to Yoona and pointed at Tiffany when she was not looking and quickly turned back to greet Taeyeon who was standing silently next to Yoona.

You see, Taeyeon also study in the same class as us. That’s how we all met and became best friends, well except some of us like Taeyeon and Jessica, they’re childhood friends. Why the nickname? Simply because she’s the shortest but oldest out of our group of friends and I always have nickname for my friends. See how nice I am… ;)

“Hi Cola, Hi Tiffany, Hi Sica” Taeyeon smirked at me, waved at Fany and smiled sweetly at Jessica. Grr, using my skin color against me is so unfair! It’s not my fault I was born this dark!

“How have you been, Yul?” Yoona asked distracting me from complaining further.

“Good, but nearly died, don’t ask why… What ‘bout you? How are ya?” I glanced over at Jessica remembering what happened earlier. What I saw gave my heart a burning sensation and also caused me to zone out. Taeyeon and Jessica were laughing and joking around as if no one else were here. For some reason, seeing that made me wish for the bus to come faster and my wish was granted!


When we arrived at Sone Cinema, Seohyun was already there with her boyfriend and they were standing in a circle with 5 other guys, 5 other handsome guys.

“Hi Seororo! We’re here~” Tiff waved at them and her eyes clearly brightened at the sight of those boys. =_=”

“Hi unnies, Yonghwa’s friends are here too, I hope you guys don’t mind.” Seohyun replied shyly.

“Not at all. Not at all” Jessica suddenly voiced out excitedly but was met with awkward silence.

“Hahaha, I’m glad you don’t mind. Let’s me introduce myself,” One of the boys grinned cheekily at Jessica. “My name’s Donghae. And yours, pretty girl?” He flirted shamelessly while reaching out for her hand and kissed it.

“I’m Jessica, it’s nice to meet you, handsome.” Jessica replied with a wink.

I can’t believe it! She flirted back!!! She freaking flirted back!! Heck, why do I even care?

“Nice to meet you too, Jessica.” By the way they were staring at each other they looked like they were hypnotized.

“Ehem!” Surprisingly, all of us coughed at the same time and it was loud enough to attached attention from other people but clearly not loud enough to break their concentration.

“Ok, let’s just move on and ignore them,” another guy said, “I’m Siwon, nice to meet you all” He shook hands with all of us but his gaze lingered longer on Tiffany. “That’s Leeteuk,” Siwon pointed at the guy next to him and we shook his hand too, “that mouse-like looking guy is Taecyeon, and-” Siwon was interrupted.

“And I’m Minho, what’s your name, gorgeous?” He said to me and did the same action that Donghae did but the outcome was different.

“My name’s Yuri, and if you don’t mind, I would like my hand back.” I glared at him since I hate boys who flirt shamelessly like these idiots here. Contrasting to me, Jessica clearly liked the attention she was getting.

“Ooh, feisty, I like it” Minho winked was wacked in the head the guy called Leeteuk.

“Stop flirting already,” Leeteuk snapped, ignoring the pouting Minho beside him, “How about you? What’s your name?” he addressed the other girls.

“I’m Yoona” the so called mouse-looking guy was staring at her immensely, similar to what Donghae and Jessica did. The only difference is that Yoona’s gaze was fixed upon our maknae, who was clinging onto her boyfriend.

“I’m Taeyeon” this time, it was Leeteuk who stared at her.

Geez, are all of them like that? I’m guessing the next guy will be staring at Tiffany. =_=”

 “And I’m Tiffany~” she said with one of her signature eye-smile. Aaaand I was right, that Siwon guy stared at her too, but instead of the innocent stare like the other guys, this guy’s stare clearly stated something else. And based on the fact that Tiffany hid herself behind me despite the fact that he IS handsome, the meaning’s not very pleasant. Seeing Fany this scared angered me to the point where I diverted my glared from Minho to Siwon and held my arms out subtly but protectively. He even glared back, ohhh the nerve!!

“Oookay, enough with the introduction, let’s go buy the tickets.” Yonghwa said to break the tension.

But then, another problem appeared, the boys plus me, Taeyeon and Yoona wanted to watch ‘Paranormal Activity 4’ while Jessica, Seohyun and Tiffany wanted to watch ‘The Notebook’ and Yonghwa, Donghae and Siwon ended up siding them too. We argued about it for a while but I had enough. I wasn’t really in my best mood today.

“Ok, ok, we can just divide into 2 groups. You guys can watch your movie and we can watch ours. Happy? Now let’s go, we’re wasting time.” I said angrily. Sheesh, it’s not like we have all the time in the world.

“But Yuriiiiiii~ I wanna watch with youuuuuuu~” Tiffany whined into my ears. “And it wouldn’t be fun to go separately!”

“Gah! Do whatever you want” I went ahead and bought the ticket for ‘PA4’. “Now who’s watching this movie with me?” I asked with irritation in my voice.

“Me!” One by one, they answered hesitantly.  


In the middle of the movie, pretty much all of us were scarred for life! All the girls, except me, Yoona and Taeyeon were full on screaming. And the boys, *scoff* tried to keep up their tough image by biting their lips to keep in the screaming. Seohyun hid her face into Yonghwa’s sholder. And Yonghwa was clearly scared too, so he turned to Seohyun and pretended to comfort her.

On the other hand, Leeteuk, who was sitting beside Taeyeon, let out occasional squeal every then and now, there were tears in his eyes! The so-brave-guy that wacked his friend’s head was gone replaced with a scardy-cat. The other guys were not any better, faking toughness but in reality, all they wanted to do was run away from the movie, as far as possible.

Tiffany also hid her face into my shoulder. She looked as if she was having a nightmare about all her pink stuff getting burned or something… Seeing this made me feel guilty, I should have gave in and watch the other movie.

“Hey Tiff, you wanna stop watching it? We can watch another movie you know?” I offered.

“N-no, it’s fine, I want to watch this,” as she turned her head, the scariest part so far showed on the screen, “KYAAA” she screamed and hid her face once again.

*Sigh* I turned back to watch the movie but was distracted by the tugging of my other arm, the one that Tiff wasn’t clinging onto. Saying I was shocked was just an understatement. Jessica, the ice girl was hugging my arm too!!! What kind of sorcery is this??? O_O Wait, why was I sitting next to her again?

“H-hey, what are you doing?” I asked uncertainly and silence was all I got.

“Jessica, are you ok?” I tried again.

“I’m s-scared… That coward over there is more frightened than me…” She pointed at the flirt beside her, who was shaking, literally “Can I just stay like this until the scary part is over?”

“O-okay then…” My face felt hot all of the sudden… am I blushing? No way, it just too hot here… My heart was beating way faster than normal, is this healthy? Why didn’t this happen when I’m with the others? Too weird!! Geez, whatever. I’ll think about it later… =_=”

I shook my head to clear those thoughts and turned my concentration back to the movie.


As soon as the movie ended, everyone bolted out of the cinema without looking back.

Lolz, are they really that scared?

I trailed slowly after them.

“OMG! I will never watch another horror movie ever again!!!!” Tiffany screamed. “I’m scared… KWON YUL, wae did you made me watch that???” She hit my shoulder repeatedly.

“Ouchie… I DID ask if you wanted to watch another movie, you said no and now you’re blaming me? Meanie!” I replied while pouting.

“Haha, the movie wasn’t that scary at all… Right guys?” Donghae smiled nervously.

Why oh why are they trying to act tough after humiliating themselves like that is still a mystery to me.  

“Right, the way you were shaking like a little girl before says otherwise.” Jessica said sarcastically, “Even a girl like Yuri could protect me, you’re even worse than a girl.”

Yah! When did I protect her? Grr, does that mean she thought he was better than me before?  I’ll totally keep that in mind.

All the girls are now glaring at the boys after seeing their true faces, scardy-cats/wannabe tigers.

“I’m scared Hyun…” Our attention was diverted to Yonghwa. He was clinging onto his girlfriend neck looking totally helpless and vulnerable.

“I’m scared too, Yong~” And together, they cried… What just happened? =_=”

“Now I’m too scared to sleep alone!” Tiffany suddenly said. “Can I sleep at your house? Pleaseeeee?” As expected, she turned to me with her puppy dog eyes.

“Umm, sure? I’ll have to ask my mom though.” I scratched the back of my head nervously.

“I don’t think I can sleep by myself too…” Jessica said softly. “Can I come with you Tiff?”

“You can sleep with your sister… *merong~*” Tiffany replied teasingly.

“Nooo, she’ll never sleep with me… pleaseeeeeee let me come with you~” For the first time in my life, I saw Jessica begged.

“But I’m gonna sleep at Yuri’s so ask her.”

Jessica turned to me with her expressionless face and for a moment, I thought she changed her mind. But then a pout appeared on her face,

“Can I please sleep at your house?” She looked so adorable!

“Umm…”

“Pleaseeee, you won’t even notice I was there! Pweaseee” Her eyes got teary and you guessed it right… I panicked.

S-sure… Just don’t cry” I shuttered. And I was sure my face was as red as a tomato. What’s happening to me? T_T

“Ehem, have you guys forgotten us?” Minho coughed with a charming smile hoping to catch our attention.

“Yes we have, now we’re gonna leave you guys and the love birds alone so c ya” I waved and walked away from that bunch of losers.

“Wait unnie, I’m coming with you… Bye Yong~” Seohyun said. Well, I don’t expect her to stay with 6 guys who’ve been eyeing us like pieces of meat for the whole time. And I didn’t fail to catch Yoona smiling slightly.

“Wait for us Yul” Taeyeon, Yoona and Tiffany followed me. Wow, I feel like a leader!

“You coming, Sica?” I asked her and surprised myself.

“Y-yeah” She walked up to me and…… held my hand. Did she just…. shuttered? The Jessica Jung shuttered? And is she holding my hand? Oh god, the world must be coming to an end.


 Hey guys~

Hope you enjoyed this chapter... (It's a tiny bit longer than the other so it might be more boring... T_T)

 (And soz for any grammar mistakes)

Remember to comment and subscribe before leaving~ XD

Reply:

@muraceous: You'll just have to find out later :D keke... there's a little bit of Yulsic in this chap so enjoy~ XD

@iHeartToad: Yah! I'm not bad, I just seriously dunno... XD Soz soz about that, hope this chapter is more eventful than the last.. ^_^

@YULSICTIshippers: Hmm... I dunno... XD Yuri: Thanx reader! keke Me: Glad you like it.. :)

@iluveeSNSDnAPINK: Thanx :D