Problem solved... or not?

Secret Diary

Hi guys........ a new update!! ^^

Plzzz don't kill me for making you all wait so long!!!! T_T *dodges flying objects but fails miserably*

Ouch ouch... Ok.. I probably deserved that... 

Hope you all still remember this little story... ^^;

Enjoy~


I walked out from the room, with keys in hand and with Hyuna clinging onto me. Luckily everyone was in the living room so I can make this fast.

“Hey girls, I will just take Hyuna home. Do you want to go home now or stay here?” I asked.

“I have some shopping to do for my mom so I have to go” Taeyeon said dramatically with hand on forehead and all that. Everyone just rolled their eyes at her.

“I have a date with Yonghwa later so I’ll have to go unnie,” Seohyun stopped reading and spoke up. “Thanks for letting me stay here. I’m gonna go now” She stood up, gathered all her stuff and just exited the room in a calm manner.

“Wait Hyunnie! I’m sending you home!” Yoona threw the game controller on the couch and sprinted after Seohyun. “Bye guys! See ya later, and thanks for letting me stay buddy!” She gave them one last wave.

“Ohhhkay… What about you guys?” I asked the rest.

“I have some business to attend to! Jessie and her sis are going too, right?” Tiffany nervously said for some reason, and sent some eye signal to Jessica and her sister, which made both of them nod.

“Okay then, now hurry so I can lock up…” I nodded absently as I waited for everyone to leave and then finally leaving with Hyuna after locking up the door myself.

(A/N: I dunno about the legal driving age in Korea sooo.. let’s just pretend they’re allowed to drive)


“Hwaiting Hyuna!” I gave a fist bump to encourage my little cousin who looked scared out of her mind. “I have to go now. Talk to uncle and auntie properly and solve this problem ok?”

“Hmm” she nodded nervously but then tugged my sleeve “Can’t you go in with me?” 

“Nup… This is family business and I’m not going to interfere. C’mon, you can do it!” I patted her head to ease the nervousness and it worked.

“Ok… thanks for driving me here, and you know… I’m still serious about marrying you” She dropped the bombshell, hugged me, kissed my cheek, and immediately ran into her house.

Aish this girl… just give me more problems to worry about… well… at least one problem is out of the way already… I’ll worry about the rest later… But I wonder why I’m having this mysterious feeling as if someone’s watching me. Must be the horror movie catching up. Tsk.


“Ok class! Settle down…” Once again… we’re in our favourite class but today, everyone’s mind seems to be elsewhere including mine.

After what happened on the weekend, Hyuna finally talked to her parents and found out that they love her very much and did all that hiding to avoid something like this happening. Hyuna also forgave them and apologised for running away like that. Guess it’s a happy ending for them.

But for me, I still can’t shake off the feeling of someone watching me all the time. It’s so constant that I even feel it when I’m with my friends. Let’s hope it’s nothing bad.

“This semester is nearly finished and you all don’t want to do work right?” Ms Shinyoung asked and everyone cheered “Yes”

“Ok fine… we’re not going to do anything that involves much thinking, happy?” she asked and again, everyone cheered. Best teacher ever!

“But we still have to do something,” collective groans were heard.

“Oh you lazy bumps, for the rest of this semester, you all just have to work together to find a famous play, write a script base on the story line, but don’t copy complete ok? Then you have to pick students who are suitable for these roles and act it out for the whole school during the last assembly we have, easy right?” Everyone had dumfounded looks on their faces and I don’t blame them.

I mean… if that’s easy? What’s hard? O_O

“What? You basically just have to write a play and act it out, it’s no big deal” Ms Shinyoung smirked. This woman just played us all, not much thinking huh?

“Now get to work, we only have 1 month left” if it’s possible, her smirk became wilder.

“Pssh! Yuri!” Midget called as she kicked my chair from the back.

“What?” I grumpily replied.

“Why aren’t you excited? You will probably be voted for one of the roles you know?” Taeyeon grinned, enjoying her only time to tease me.

“Well, you will too!” I fired back wiping her grin away. Hehe, knowing how much she HATES acting; it will be torturous to her.

Oh and in school, Taeyeon’s the one with the 2nd most fangirls. Don’t know who’s number 1 though… hmm…

“To make it a little bit easier for you guys, I already have some option that we can choose from and to be fair, everyone in the class get to vote, we’ll work with the play with most votes.” Ms Shinyoung got our attention back to the board. On it was the titles of 5 plays and I only know 3 out of 5.

“First is Twelfth Night by Shakespeare, hands up if you want this.” About a quarter of the class put their hands up. Ms Shinyoung counted every hand and wrote the number 7 next to the title.

“The Crucible?” No hands went up, probably because they don’t know this one, like I don’t.

“Hamlet?” This time, three hands went up.

“Romeo and Juliet?” Surprisingly, not many people put their hands up. Number 9 was written on the board.

“Carmen?” and everyone who didn’t raise their hands did, including me, Taeyeon, Jessica and Tiffany.

“So this is the one… Ok then, now all you have to do is write a play based on this story line and act it. You have divide yourself into 3 groups, group 1 will write and direct, group 2 will take care of the costumes/background etc. and group 3 will do the acting, any objection?” Silent was the answer.

“Ok, now since there’re 30 students, 10 must be in each group and if there’s any problem after that, we’ll sort it out later. Now class captain, you’re in charge of organising the whole thing. I’ll be back at the end of this period and I expect all the roles to be sorted.” With that, the teacher left the classroom without a second glance and soon noise filled the class.

Tsk, dumping all the work on us and just leaving like that… evil teacher is evil... T_T

“Ok people! Settle down, we have 20 minutes to do this!” Taeyeon - yes, the dorky midget is our class captain - raised her voice to make sure everyone was paying attention.

“I assume that most of you already know the story but for those who don’t, here’s a little summary.” She said, clicking the laptop rapidly and then turned the projector on. The white screen was filled with writings right after and on top of the screen was the website URL: http://www.geocities.jp/wakaru_opera/englishcarmen.html. It read:

“Around 1820, in Seville, Spain, the most provocative gypsy, Carmen, of all the girls at a place near a cigarette factory sings ‘Habanera’ and, she fascinates the young men there. But, only a soldier of the guard, Don Jose isn’t interested in her. Carmen provocatively throws a flower to him, and leaves.

The girls, who went back to the cigarette factory, cause a quarrel. Carmen is to blame, and she is arrested. However, Carmen seduces the guard, Jose, and runs away.

A month later, Jose who was imprisoned for letting Carmen slip away, has just been released, and he goes to meet her at a tavern. With that flower in his hand, He tells her his feelings. Carmen requires Jose not to report for roll call, but to stay with her. Jose is worried. He can’t help himself to join the smugglers with her.

Carmen’s group members are smugglers. Jose later regrets his choice. Carmen is already in love another man, Escamillo who is a bullfighter.

Then, Jose’s childhood friend, Micaela, visits him. She informs him that his mother is seriously ill. Jose decides to go home.

The following month, at the square in front of the bullfight arena, Escamillo who is Carmen’s lover, is welcomed by spectators. He enters the arena. Carmen remains at the square, then, Jose appears. He demands she leave with him, but she refuses to. In rejection to his persistence, Carmen throws away the ring that Jose once gave her. Jose stabs her to death with a dagger, and he is then dumbfounded by his actions.”     

“And that’s the end” Taeyeon said after seeing most of the students stopped reading and just sat there with dazed look, probably because how the story turned out.

 “Yes it’s horrible” She added, noticing how shock people look. “But we are writing a new story and just have to follow something along the line of two people dating, one dumps another, one got jealous. And we can end it whatever way we want, no need to kill anyone” Midget explained with a chuckle and everyone sighed in relieve.

“We’ll worry about story later, let’s decide the roles now. For the original Carmen, we have 12 main roles but because we will not follow the story completely, we’ll only vote for the three most important roles now and the rest will be decided after our story is finish. And if there’re more than 1 student volunteer for the role then the class will decide by voting again…” She informed and wrote down the roles on the board.

Carmen

Don José

Escamillo

“Anyone want to volunteer themselves or someone else?” The smirk she had on when she said the last part was not noticeable by anyone but me. Why? Cause she was literally staring at me while saying it. Other people was quiet happy to hear that though as several hands shot up.

“Yes Minyoung-shi?” Taeyeon pointed at a random classmate that put her hand up.

“I volunteer Yuri-shi for Carmen” mutters in agreement were heard and I could only face-palmed. Why must Midget be right? Aish, I’ll get my revenge soon!

“Uh huh… that’s one for Carmen. Anyone else?” Taeyeon smirked pointedly at me. Oh how I want to wipe that smirk off of her face!

Everyone’s hands shot up and mine did too.

“Yes Yuri?” She probably thinks that I will object it or something but I have something completely different in mind.

“I would like to volunteer Taeyeon-shi for Carmen” haha! Take that Midget. Now she can’t really do anything but to write her name down next to mine.

“Next?” She mumbled grumpily. Hands went up again.

(A/N: this is an all-girls school btw)

“Yes Jimin-shi?”

“Me for Don José” The girl named Jimin turned and winked at me. WTF? O_O

“Jessica?”

“Me for Don José too” Ice princess spoke up after being quiet for the whole lesson. Lolz… she wants to act? That’s surprising. Jessica glanced at Jimin and at the same time the latter did too, which resulted them having eye contact. The normal eye contact soon turned into glares and the atmosphere got cold instantly.

 “O-ok… anyone for Escamillo?” Sweat was visible on her forehead as Taeyeon asked nervously.

“Me!” Mushroom’s loud voice boomed, leaving my ears and probably the rest of the class’s ears ringing too.

“Anyone else?” Because their ears are still ringing, no one else put their hand up. Now their main focus now was to save their injured ears.

“Ok then… now let’s vote!” Taeyeon spoke a little louder than necessary, probably because her ears haven’t return to the normal state yet. But the voting process still continued.

The results written on the board was expected and it left me groaning and Taeyeon smiling dorkily as ever.

Carmen: Yuri - 20, Taeyeon - 10

Don José: Jimin - 2, Jessica: 28

Escamillo: Tiffany

Guess no one like that Jimin girl huh? Poor her. But tsk! Now I have to act… curse that evil Midget!

The rest of the jobs were divided equally with 10 people directing and writing the story and script, 10 people in charge of costume and backgrounds and props and 10 people acting, including me, Tiffany and Jessica.

“You guys done yet?” Ms Shinyoung questioned as soon as she entered the class right after we finished. This made me wonder if she actually waited outside for the whole time. =_=”

“Yup!” Everyone replied.

“Good, now the group that is in charge of the story and the script need to finish that so that group 2 and 3 knows what to do... Meanwhile, group 2 and 3 can rest but you all still need to contribute to the story ok?”

“Daeee”

“Then class dismissed”

“Yaaaay!! I got the role!!” Tiffany celebrated with her loud voice.

“Haha… congrats Tiff… We should cheer for our Yuri here too now shouldn’t we? Hehe” Taeyeon commented playfully and winked at me. “Oh and have fun fighting over Yuri here with Sica”

The mentioned girl just rolled her eyes and kept quiet.

“Hey, why aren't you happy? You won against that girl by a slandslide!” I asked, noticing Jessica's weird behaviour... Guess I have to cheer her up huh? "You're probably nervous that there might be a kissing scene right? Hehe, don't worry... I'll be gentle~" I added in a sing song voice.

"YAH! You wish! And k-ki-kiss?!?! What kiss!!?? I will never kill someone like you!" She growled angrily as she started chasing me around the classroom with the same book that landed on Yoona's head in her hand.

Not sure if she was really angry because she had that slight smile dancing on her lips. So cuuuute~ But happy or not, I do NOT want history to repeat itself cuz a book in the head is not a good thing! Yup, not a good idea to tease the ice princess... but well...at least she's smiling now... XD Aish.. The things I do for lo- ok wait! What was I about to say!?!? Love? No way! >////<


Like it? No? Wae? T_T

So... most of you voted for replying in the comment box thingy magy right away soooo I guess no more reply section... T_T

Soz for any grammar mistake... and soz if it's becoming boring... =_="

Leave comments and subscribe~

And sorry again for not updating for about umm... 2 months? T_T that'll probably be the normal time I'll update now... 2 months... cuz it's my holiday period... ^^

Ok.. I'll stop rambling... c ya all in the next update ^^