Jingjing? Marrying? Waaaaaaaat?

Secret Diary

 

Cr: rightful owner (not me, I just found this pic online)


Annyeong readers~

This early update is an apology for my forgetfulness~ ^^

This chapter will focus on Yuri and the ‘unknown’ girl, who I’m sure most of you already know… and the picture's totally not helping... ><

Enjoy reading~ >v<


“Ehem!!” Loud coughs were heard throughout the living room, breaking the awkward atmostphere. Everyone’s attentions were still on me and the koala girl. She was still clinging onto me, while sitting on my laps.

“Care explaining this, Yul?” Fany asked impatiently, arms crossed, clearly showing irritation. The others nodded slowly, surprised to see this side of her for the first time whereas Jessica, the ice princess, proved her nickname right by lowering the temperature of the room to 0°C, with just her glares. Luckily the weather is hot… right? *sweat drops*

“No need, I’ll do it,” Koala girl spoke up, “To make it simple, Yul oppa promised to marry me when we’re old enough, so now I’m here to make sure she remembers that and stays faithful to me for the time being” She explained stunning everyone, including me.

“WHAT!?” the other and I yelled at the same time.

“What nonsense are you talking about Kim Jingjing?” I asked, surprised at my own harsh tone.

“*Hic Hic* Oppa~ Y-you… you promised me!!! YOU MEANIE!!!” She yelled with tears in her eyes. Pushed herself off of me and ran straight to my room, slamming the door shut.

“Umm…” If it was awkward before, this is like the upgraded version of it. =_=” “I’ll go sort this out, you guys can go back to sleep now” I looked at the slammed door, millions of possibilities ran through my mind, but one scared me the most, the thought of her crying, you all should know by now how much I hate seeing girls cry right?

“Sure unnie” Seohyun and Krystal replied obediently, walking into my mom’s bedroom together, while the other 4 still have unconvinced look on their faces.

“Buddy, if you and the girl-that-you-haven’t-introduced-us-to are in your room, where will Jessica and Tiffany sleep, assuming that the maknaes are sleeping together already.” Yoona questioned.

“Well you two can just share the couch with Yoona and Taeyeon, I’m sure there’s enough space for everyone” I answered, facing the two still fuming girls. Not wanting anymore drama, I quickly walked into my own room without looking back.

“What are you trying to do Jingjing?” I asked the sitting figure on my bed, in a gentler voice this time.

“Noooothing oppa… I just wanna have some fun~ ^^” Came the innocent and cheerful reply.

“What kind of fun are you trying to have then? You do know that we’re cousins right?” I sat down next to her on the bed while trying to take in the info.

Fun? Appearing at this hour and claiming that I promised to marry her in the future is fun? Seriously? I was beyond amazed at her ways of having fun.

“Keke, did you see the blonde girl and the loud girl’s faces when I hugged you? They looked at me as if I kidnapped their puppies or something. Can’t you see oppa? They’re either totally into you or they just fell in love at first sight with me~ But the first option sounds more believable though. Now I want to have fun by messing around a little. And the way you look at them? Even blind people could tell there was something between you all.” She smirked mischievously while rubbing her hand together, giving her infamous evil pose.

“Wait what?! Into me? We’re all girls here you know? Nothing can happen between us... And there’s no wait Jessica likes me, she HATES me… =_=” AND! I look at them the same way I look at everyone else, there’s nothing special about it!” I probably looked like a fool right now with my head tilted to the side a little but this girl is seriously confusing me.

“Aish, you’re still as dense as ever I see… Worry not! Your totally awesome cousin is here!!! I’ll help you get your girls!!” She confidently boasted, totally modest I must say ==”

“Haish, I don’t get you. Never mind that, why are you here in the first place?” I asked, remembering her sudden appearance.

“Well, mom and dad kicked me out and now I have nowhere to go so I’m staying here with you.” She answered, an innocent smile plastered on her face.

“Say whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?” I questioned in surprise.

Is this girl here serious? Her mom kicked her out and she’s just so nonchalant about it… O_O

“I was kidding oppaaaa~ My parents went on a vacation but before that they contacted your Mom asking her if it’s ok for me to stay here until they come back, and she agreed so… here I am…”

Ish, I should’ve known she was just fooling around; after all, I was the one who taught her how to be a prankster. =_=”

“Yah, stop calling me oppa will ya? It sounds weird… And whatever, I’m too sleepy to care now, let’s talk about this in the morning. And whatever fun you’re having, just don’t overdo it, kay?” I felt the sleepiness taking over me. Lying face down onto my fluffy pillow, I began to drift off to sleep.

“But I want tooooo~ beside, I always call you that since we were young so it’s hard to change so suddenly now… Mmmkay~ I won't overdo it... ^^ I’m gonna go clean up now. Do not fall asleep!! Wait for me arasso?” She ordered as she went into the bathroom with one of her bags that she took out from her suitcase.

“Sure sure” I mumbled absently. Guess she’ll be sleeping here tonight then. Well, we always sleep together in the past so, doesn’t really matter, but I have a feeling that it will be very awkward in the morning.

After 10 minutes passed, I think my brain officially shut down with only the other parts of my body still fighting to stay awake. At least I tried but my eyelids kept on getting heavier and heavier until blackness took over.

Jingjing POV (A/N: Just this once)

After 15 minutes of cleaning up, I walked back into the bedroom only to find Yul oppa sleeping on her back with her tongue stuck out.

Awwwww she’s so cute!!! I can’t believe she still has this habit… She really looks like a puppy now! >< But aish, this oppa! Why did she fall asleep without me? Hmmp, she’s sooooo going to get it from me in the morning. But then if she was awake, I wouldn’t be able to do this.

Slowly and cautiously, I tip toed to her. Once I reached her, I started leaning closer until our faces are only cm apart.

“Mianhae… And Saranghae Yul oppa~” I whispered quietly and planted my lips on hers but her tongue was in the way so I used my own to push it in.

It was only meant to be a peck but I really couldn’t help it, hesitantly, I started moving my lips, full on kissing her. What I did next was out of my control, I moved my tongue around inside , swirling around, taking in the minty flavour of her toothpaste. But then the soft vibration of my phone snapped me back to reality, causing me to break the one-sided kiss.

OMG, I can’t believe what I just did! Oh gosh, if she knows, she’ll hate me, no no no, she’ll never know!!!

I wiped my mouth with the back of my hands. With heavy blush, I acted as if nothing happened and checked the new message I just received,

From. Mom

Hey sweety, where are you?

Your dad and I are very worried about you!

We’re sorry we didn’t tell you, we only thought it was best for you not to know.

Even if it is true, we still loves and cares for you like we always do, so come back now please!

I beg of you, Hyuna, come back to us sweety.

“Scoff, them worrying about me? This must be one big joke. Who would lie to the one they’re worry and care about? Now, the only one that I can trust is Yul oppa, she would never lie to me, and I’ll do anything for her happiness. And I’ll eliminate any obstacles in our ways”

With that thought, I lay down next to my love, placing my head on her shoulder. After settling down, I snuggled closer to my source of happiness and went to the land where we are always happy together after whipering my true feelings for her.

My POV (for a sec)

“Saranghae” The whisper was meant to be carried away by the wind and be long forgotten.  But someone was quick enough to catch it.

Yuri’s POV (A/N: Jingjing is Hyuna nickname which means whining Hyuna or something like that ^^)

With Jingjing’s soft snoring assuring me she’s asleep. I brought my unoccupied hand up to cover any sound that might escape my mouth. I actually woke up when I heard the bathroom door opened but decided to fake asleep to troll her. But what happened is crazy!!!

She freaking kissed me, my cousin just freaking kissed me!!! Not only normal cousin peck, but kiss with tongue!! WTFISH!!!??!? Okay okay… calm down Yuri-ah, calm down… Think rationally!! Who am I kidding?! I can’t calm down!! My freaking cousin kissed me!!!

And what did she say before? Who’re they? And eliminating obstacles? What? O_O

Oh god… why is this happening to me!? Is this what she meant by having fun?! ARGGG so confusing!!!! *sigh* Maybe I’m just hallucinating… yes I did, I will forget about it and never mention it again.

I tried to hypnotise myself into forgetting what just happened but it was useless, the feeling of her tongue inside my mouth is still there! >.< And after everything, I should be pushing her away now but the innocent/puppy look on her face while cuddling me softened me a little bit so I just let her be.

Ugh… worrying about it now won’t do me any good; I’ll just sleep now and find out about it later... After 10 more minutes of pondering, I fell asleep after losing the battle of trying to stay awake even with a tornado in my mind.


Hope you all liked it~

Thanx for all the comments~ Loooove it ^^ Seeeeee I told you right? The more comments there are, the faster I update XD (as long as I don’t have writer block) ^^

Reply:

@Zulmrih: Lolz... how did you know? XD And yup... another one! XD

@Sesame_Amber: Here ya go!!! XD

@CorinneluvSnsd4ever9: You got your answer now… ^^

@soshiprince2122: Hahahahah!!! I see what you did there!! XD Niceeeee, lolz.. this have been stuck in my head for the whole day!! XD

@zweilts_lawliet: I feel sorry for all of them, cuz in the end, only the best girl wins… (feel so guilty!!) ><

@KkabYUL267: keke you guessed it right!!! Hyuna IS from another girl group… XD

@iHeartToad: Ahh, mianhae mianhae!! I’m glad that you still remember this fanfic though… XD And you’re welcome ^^ Haha, always everyone guessed it right.. *pout* maybe I did I good job at describing her eh? XD She definitely will! XD

@DarkestAngel: Hahaha, I’m always the same too!!! But now you have another pairing to choose!! ^^

@TKDXGrl: She sure did~ ^^

@YULSICTIshippers: lolz… I want to see it too >< But still I saw my friends’ version of that and it was hilarious!!! Aww… was my hint too easy? Ohhh hell will definitely break loose.. XD (Not really XD)

@kwnyr125: Here ya go~ Hope you liked it… ^^

Ps: I’m really grateful for all the comments!!! Remember to comment and subscribe more~