Angry Mushroom T_T

Secret Diary

Hey hey everyone~!!! Next chapter’s here~!!

Enjoy reading~


“Stupid stupid stoopid stupid stoopid…”

“What the??” I mumbled groggily while covering my ears with the fluffy pillow, hoping that the stupid rant would shut up and disappear. Today is Saturday and no one, I repeat, NO ONE would come out unscathed if they dare come between me and my beautiful sleep.  

“Stupid stoopid stupid stoopid stupid …”

I tried to ignore the noise by tossing and turning in my bed but after 30 second, I cracked.

“Gahhh!!!” I screamed and sprang up in a sitting position on my bed with only one eye opened. Looking left and right to find the source of the sound, finally I spotted my cellphone vibrating and flashing on the table.

That’s not my ringtone! Ugh, I’ll kill whoever changed it!

I cursed but then silently thanked my height as I reached over and grabbed it with half of my body still on the bed.

“What!?” I screamed without checking who the caller was.

“Sorry! If you’re busy, I’ll call later!” once Tiffany’s angry voice reached my ears, I snapped out of my half asleep stage but before I could answer, she already hung up.

Oh sheesh! I made her mad!!! T_T

I called her back in panic but I was greeted by her voicemail.

Gosh! I messed up big time!!! But why was she calling this early in the morning? Wait… something important is on today!!! Fany’s birthday? Nah, c’mon brain! Remember it NOW!!!

“Stupid stupid stoopid stupid stoopid…”

My phone rang again and I answered it at the speed of light… ==”

“Hi Tiff!!! So sorry for yelling at you earlier!!! I just woke up so I’m kinda grumpy, sorry sorry” I apologized repeatedly.

“YAH! I’m not your Tiffany, she’s sulking here! Come and do something!” Then the caller hung up.

Seriously!!! What with people hanging up on me today??!! Wait, if it wasn’t Fany, who was it?? O_O And come where???!!!

Instead of thinking too much into it, I just brushed my teeth and did the usual routine in less than 10 minutes. Right after changing into this outfit,

-Hey! I might be in a rush but I still wanna look cool *merong~* aaand because I have a feeling it’ll help me later on.

I rushed out of the house and was lucky enough to catch a bus -that was about to pass- to Mushroom’s house, which I assumed is where the caller from before told me to go to. When I reached my destination, I knocked on the door and unexpectedly, it was Jessica who opened the door instead of Tiffany or her parents.

“Finally! Took you long enough… She’s up in her room, CRYING! Go and sort it out with her or DIE! N.O.W!” Ice girl said in an icy voice plus a glare which can send even the strongest man running…

“O-okay” I was about the ask her what she was doing here but changed my mind the second I heard Fany and crying in the same sentence, I ran upstairs to her room with the speed that can rival Flash! (A/N: You know the super fast superhero?) And instead of knocking, I just went straight in to find her curling up in a ball shape in her bed with her back to me.

“H-hey Tiff, sorry about before, I didn’t mean to yell, I’m really sorry” I shook her shoulder gently after sitting down on the bed.

“Hmmp, go away~” was her reply and I could tell that she was pouting.

“Nooo~, not until you forgive me, and I told you before Fany-ah~, crying doesn’t suits you, so show me your smile please?” I said guiltily as I remembered Jessica told me she was crying.

“What? Who’s crying?” Mushroom turned around without any trace of tears on her face. “And I’m still mad at you, hmmp” aaand she gave me her back again! =.=”

“Sica told me you were crying and sulking in your room… aigoo pleaseeeeeee forgive me???” I tried using aegyo on her.

“Sica? You mean Jessica? Since when do you have nickname for her?” nooow she turned back to me with a curious look on her face.

“Umm, I was worry that you’ll never forgive me so, it kinda slipped out?” I said uncertainly with a pout.

“Fine, I’ll forgive you. Now let’s get going or we’re going to be late!” She jumped out of bed fully dressed.

Even though she herself saying that we’re going to be late, she still managed to take the time to pose with her outfit as if saying, “So, what do you think?”

“You look cute, Mushroom-ah,” showing her two thumps up and a grin plastered on my face.

“Thanks,” a red hue appeared on her face but soon, a frown replaced it, “YAH! Don’t call me mushroom! Let’s go now” She said as she hugged my arm and speeded out of the room.

“Wait! Where are we going?” But she ignored my question and continues pulling me downstairs. When we got there, Jessica was sitting on the sofa, watching TV with the same expressionless face.

“Don’t tell me you forgot! We’re going to the cinema today! That why I called you before, to remind you. C’mon Jess, we’re going to be late!” Fany explained while grabbing Jessica’s arm, pulling both of us outside. I looked over at Tiffany’s other victim and saw her trying to turn the TV off. And also for the first time, noticed her outfit.

Wow, she’s hot! Wait a minute! What the hell am I thinking??!! It’s normal to think that between friends right? Yupz it’s totally normal-

My thought was cut short when I realized our distance was becoming closer, because Tiffany was holding onto both my and Jessica’s arms, when she was pulling us through the door, we crashed into each other.

“Yah! Stop pushing me you fattie!” Jessica shrieked into my ears as she hit me repeatedly.

“You stop hitting me!!! Fany! Let’s my hand go or I’ll end up DEAD!” I yelled back while blocking her attack. Finally, Tiffany released our hand with an innocent expression.

“Whoops? Sowwie” She tilted her head cutely with her adorable eye-smile.

“It’s fine; just walk between me and Ms. Icy here so she won’t freeze me to dead.” I said but before Tiffany can stand in between us, Jessica already pushed us out of the way and stormed ahead.

“Let’s go already! We’re late” Ice girl said without looking back.

“Let go Let go!” Fany said excitedly and pulled me along with her once again.


Yo guys~

Hope you enjoyed this chapter (and soz if it’s too boring D: or if it had any grammar mistakes…)

Remember to comment and subscribe before leaving~ XD

Reply:

@YULSICTIshippers: kekeke, is she? even I don't know if sica's jelly or not... :P here's the update XD

@lalakyut: <3 them too <3

@iHeartToad: I don't know XD

@angeliana89: oh is it? kekeke :D

@iluveeSNSDnAPINK: here ya go ^_^

Ps: This is my/Yuri's ringtone ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Btt0SJSKHI if you wanted to know XD