Promise + Slave = ? *Gulp*

Secret Diary

 Third chapter's delivered XD

Sorry if this chapter have more grammar mistakes than the others, it's quite late here so my head's not working properly T_T

Anyway, enjoy reading~ :D


“Please mom please, I’m feeling really sick! Can I stay home today?” I pleaded and even used my famous puppy dog eyes, trying to persuade her.

 I’ll do anything, I repeat, anything to skip school today! As much as I want to keep my promise with Fany, I’ve already told Jessica that she’ll never see me again… Well, I could always visit Tiffany afterschool. Nah, that’s impossible. You see, I moved house after I graduated and now our house is like 1 hour drive away from each other so visiting her afterschool everyday might be a problem.

“No means no Yuri. You’re not even sick! Since when do you make up excuses to skip school?” Mom looked at me suspiciously.

“Uh, nothing, I’ll go. But why must I go to this school?” I pouted and whined.

“Because we already agreed to that you’ll go to this school, we already bought the uniforms and everything and it’ll be a waste of money to buy everything again. Money doesn’t grow on trees you know?” she glared at me. “Now get out of the car or you’ll be late.”

“Ok ok, I’ll go to school. See you later at home then.” I sighed in defeat and stepped out of the car. When I looked at my watch, I realized my mom tricked me because school doesn’t start until another hour. Great! I thought and walked toward the school entrance with many thoughts clouded my mind.

How am I going to face Jessica now? She will kill me for sure. Should I use Fany as a shield? If I do this, Fany will kill me afterward so why bother. Or I’ll just sneak in silently and hope that they will not notice me. Good ideal! Why are you so smart Yul? XD

I silently praised myself but that mini-self praising came to an end as a LOUD voice startled me.

“YUWREE??? IS THAT YOU??? What are you doing here??”

Uh oh, there goes my perfect plan.

I kept on walking hoping that Tiffany will think that she mistaken me for someone else and let it go.

“Hey! Don’t ignore me! I know it’s you, Kwon Yuri” She yelled and I could tell that she was running by listening to her footstep so I also picked up my pace.

Not long after, I was running at full speed and the distance between us lengthened. I smiled thinking that I escaped but when I heard her sobbing voice behind me, I halted. Turning back, I saw her on the ground, crying. As if on auto drive, I immediately ran back to her.

“Are you ok? Are you hurt anywhere?” I asked her in a panic voice as I checked for any injuries on her. Instead of sobbing, I heard giggles.

“Keke, tricked you didn’t I? Now Kwon Yuri, mind telling me why you were running away from me? And why are you here?” Tiffany smile soon turned into a glare which can possibly rival many that Jessica sent me during the time I annoyed her in school.

“Ehehe… I thought that you were some crazy fan girl of mine. You know how famous I am.” I tried to play it off with a wink and avoided her second question on purpose.

“You’re so full of yourself, Kwon Yuri. But that still doesn’t explain why you’re here. And why are you in our school uniform? Wait a minute; don’t tell me you’re going to this school too? Are you? Are you? Are you? I thought you’re not!” Tiffany changed from her annoyed mode to her hyperly-happy mode. Bipolar much?

“Um… My mom kinda changed her mind about which school I’m going to go to sooo I’ll go to this school?” I said trying to sound as convincingly as possible.

“I know when you lie Kwon, now tell me the truth, or else.” A creepy smile appeared on her face.

“I t-tricked you about going to another school, I’m sorry so pleaseeeeeee forgive me and I kept my promise remember? Now you’ll see me every day!” I went on my knees and reasoned/begged her, using the same puppy dog eyes that I used on my mom a few minutes ago.

“Hmmp! You tricked me and expect me to forgive you that easy? Dream on!” Tiffany stood up with a pout on her face and walked away from me.

“Sorry, sorry, sorry! Please forgive me. I’ll go anything for you to forgive me. Fany-ah~” Her ears perked up as she looked back with the same evil grin on her face.

“Anything?” Now I regret saying anything, I should have set a limitation or something!

“Y-yeah, anything”

“Okay then, I forgive you but you have to always have to do everything I say, like a slave, until the day we die” Tiffany gave me her infamous eye-smile.

“A slave? *Gulp* Until the day we die? Y-you sure it can’t be anything else?”

“Nup, I want you to be my slave! You said anything right? Don’t tell me you going to go back on your words” She raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms.

“Ok ok, I’ll be your slave until the day we die.” I surely didn’t know what I’ve gotten myself into. ==”

“Great!” She smiled and hugged me so tight that I was struggling to breathe but I still hugged her back.

“Hey Tiff, if you don’t let her go, she’ll died. Look, she’s already turning blue.” Another familiar icy voice said from behind me.

“Oh, sorry Yul. I just missed you~”

“Nah, it’s fine, and hi there Jessica” I gave Tiffany a smile telling her not to worry but when I met Jessica’s cold stare, I flinched and looked anywhere else but her eyes.

“What are you doing here? I thought you said that I'll never have to see your stupid annoying face ever again.”She spoke coldly and a familiar pain return to my heart.

“I’m here because I promised Fany to see her every day. If you don’t want to see me, then you just have to look away.” I was amazed at how brave I was because talking back with the icy girl is always a lose-lose situation.

“Fine! You can be all lovey-dovey here with your Fany!” Jessica said as she stormed into room 9 which also happens to be my and Tiffany’s classroom.

What’s her problem? She keeps on saying that, even last year too!

“Hey! Wait Jess!” She yelled after Jessica but the latter ignored her. “Come on, Yul! Let’s go, class is starting.” She then dragged me by the arm into our classroom.

“Ok ok! No need to drag me!” I yelled after we settled in our seats with Tiffany in the middle of me and Jessica. The teacher started teaching but my thought wandered.

Hmm… this year is going to be interesting. Now how am I going to avoid Jessica for the rest of the year? *Sigh*


Hope you all enjoyed it~

Remember to comment ~

Reply:

@lalakyut: yeah... it's 3

@angeliana89: thanx :D

@iHeartToad: the fact that the people who read this are strangers to me make it easier... :D

@SuperHolly214: haha... thanx for commenting.. XD