Mushroom and... Ice girl?

Secret Diary

-Year 8-

*Yuri’s POV*

*Byong byong byong*

“Grr” I sleepily searching for the source of that annoying noise. Finally turning the alarm from my phone off, I sat up lazily.

If you’re wondering why I use my mobile instead of a normal alarm clock, well, the thing is that I’m always super-duper grumpy in the morning, and the only reason why my phone survives ‘till now is cuz I love it soooo much <3

Wait, I forgot to introduce myself, the name’s Yuri, Kwon Yuri. *Wink* Haha, sorry for the lame introduction. I just watched too much spy movies lately. Anyway, I’m 14 years old and I came to Korea 1 year ago. I’m from Cali-

“YURI! WAKE UP AND GET READY! YOU’RE LATE FOR SCHOOL”

Oh SNAP! (A/N: Pronounce SHHHHNAP! XD) Lolz, I was too busy introducing myself that I forget the time. Well, gotta to get ready, even if I’m not a nerd, being late on the first day at school is not cool!

With that thought, I changed and got ready in record time. I then ran down to the kitchen where my mom was cooking breakfast and gave her a morning kiss on the cheek. Even though I’m kinda boyish but I’m still a mama’s girl. *Blushes* Don’t tease! *Glare*

“Gotta go, bye Mom and thanks for waking me up~” I shoved my lunch box into my bag and ran to the school at full speed.

“Bye Bye! And be careful!” My mom voice was heard in the distance.

The school is near my house so I don’t have to ask mom to drive me every time, which is good because she’s really busy! Speaking of my mom, her name is BoA, Kwon BoA. She and my dad divorced when I was 1 year old and I lived with her ever since. I still talk to my dad from time to time though.

Seeing the school in the distance, my heart beat faster for some reason. Weird, maybe I’m sick or something. Oh well, let’s just enjoy the first day at school~ (A/N: I was young and foolish, there’s no way to enjoy a first day at school ==”)

 Haha, I ran here for no reason at all! I’m like the first one to arrive at school! And now I have to sit here in the teacher’s office while waiting for some other students to show up. Talk about awkward *sigh*.

Once the bell rings, I was lead to my classroom by Miss Gyuri, my homeroom teacher.

“Hi class, today, we’ll have a transfer student. Introduce yourself.” She smiled warmly at me, probably trying to make me feel welcome.

“Uh, Hi, My name is Yuri, Kwon Yuri. I’m from California and my Korean is not very good so please take care of me and let’s be friends” I formally said with a bow.

“Okay, now because Miss Jung and Miss Hwang over there also transferred here from California a few years ago, you can sit next to them. Is that alright with you girls?” Miss Gyuri said.

“Ok…” “OKAY!”

Two totally opposite respond was heard. The blonde looked bored out of her mind but there’s something about her that I can’t pinpoint. While the other girl, the one with black hair was happily hopping around like a bunny.  Her hair style reminds me of a mushroom a lot. (A/N: Remember the mushroom hair? XD)

“That’s good, Yuri, go sit between them. Now let’s start the lesson~” the teacher said in a sing song voice.

“Hey, I hope we can be friends” I said after I sat down in my seat.

“SURE! My name is Tiffany! Nice to meet you, Yuwree!” Tiffany nearly yelled. I laughed a little because she pronounced my name with a little American accent which sounded completely funny!

“Umm, nice to meet you too” I turned to the icy girl... hmm... icy girl… I’m gonna call her that from now on...

“Whatever. Just don’t disturb me” is it me, or is it really cold in here?

“Jessie, be nice!” Tiffany scolded her and said to me “Her name is Jessica, and she’s like that to everybody, not just you so don’t worry~” She smiled… no, she EYE-smiled at me… so bright~

I smiled back at her and gave my attention to the teacher. Occasionally, I would glance over at Jessica only to catch her staring at me too. She would scoff and look away. What did I do? Does she hate me or something? Somehow that thought hurt me a little, or maybe I'm just sick. ==”


The year zoomed by and it was graduation already. This’ll probably be the last time I see my friends here, or is it? kekeke

“Hic- I’ll miss you, Yul!!!” Tiffany wailed while clutching onto my shirt.

“I’ll miss you too, Fany~ it’s not like we never going to see each other again so cheers up ok? Tears don’t suit you.” I smiled at her and wiped her away her tears. Now don’t go getting the wrong ideal there, I just can’t stand seeing girls cry, nothing special. 

“B-but we will not see each other as much as before since you’re going to different school!” She tears up again.

I sighed inwardly. Man, I took this prank too far. The problem is Tiffany thinks I’m going to another school instead of Soshi high for girls, the school that she and Jessica will enter. But, I AM going to Soshi high. I just lied to them so I can surprise them later… And now she’s crying non-stop, eotoke!

“I promise you, we’ll see each other every day~, even on school days. Now stop crying already” I begged and hoped that she will not question about it.

“Promise? Pinkie promise?” She questioned with puppy dog eyes while holding out her pinkie.

“Yes, promise” I connected my pinkie with hers. The moment was broken by a cough.

“Are you two done with being lovey dovey yet?” Jessica asked with an expressionless face, once again.

“Ehem” Tiffany blushed and took her hand away. “What are you talking about? We’re just saying goodbye. Shouldn’t you be sad too? Yuwree is your friend too you know”

“Hmmp, who said she was my friend? I couldn’t care less if she leaves. It’s actually annoys me seeing her here.”

Once again, her words pained me and this time, especially my heart.

“Well, nice knowing you Jessica, and don’t worry, you don’t have to see me again after today” I forced a smile. Now I’m re-thinking about going to the same school as them. But I already pinkie promised to Tiffany and I never break a promise, EVER.

*Honk*

“Yuri!” My mom called from afar.

“I gotta go now, take care Fany-ah~, Jessica. And see ya later~” I ran as fast as I could so they would not see my tears.

*Sigh* I guess I’ll just have to go with it and see where it’ll take me.

 


Hi again~ Second chapter's here~ (and it's a tiny bit longer XD maybe more boring?)

Hope you all enjoyed it~ (Soz for any typos or mistake)

Reply:

@SuperHolly214: Haha, sorry about that,... I'm not sure because non of my friends is dating yet but it might happens.. who knows XD

@YULSICTIshippers: Thanks and hope ya enjoy the 2nd chapter :D

@iluveeSNSDnAPINK: keke, thanx and here ya go~ XD