Moving

Secret Diary

"YURI!" A voice echoed down the hallway.

"Yes mom?" the girl named Yuri sleepily replied while sitting up in her bed.

“Have you packed yet? We’re going in 2 hours.”

‘Oh sh*t! I’m dead I’m dead I’m dead!!! ‘

Yuri looked at the mess in her room, clothes and boxes everywhere! She jumped out of bed with ninja speed and started throwing stuff to where they’re supposed to be. Glancing at the clock, she panicked more!

‘Great! Only 1 hour left!’ Yuri speeded up the process and managed to pack all her stuff in time.

“Phew” She sighed while tiredly dragging her suitcases and boxes into the living room where all the other boxes and suitcases were sitting.

“Here you are,” Her mom sighed in relief “Hurry up or we’re going to be late for our plane.”

Yuri gave her an annoyed look while writing her name onto her boxes with trembled hands.

“Tell me again WHY mom! Why do we have to move house again?? When I finally get use to the environment, we HAVE to move house again. WHY?” She tried to say this calmly but ended up screaming as she tried to hold her tears in.

“Yuri, we discussed this for the millionth time already. It’s what best for you and your future” Mrs. Kwon sighed while looking at her daughter. “And you’ll get use to the environment again there, it’s no big deal. Now can you cheer up already? It’s too early for you to be all moody!” She tried to lighten the mood.

“I guess” Yuri whispered and wiped away her unshed tears. “I’m sorry for over reacting. You’re doing this for me, I get it. Thanks mom” She smiled at her mom.

“Good, now let’s go! Korean’s waiting for us!” Mrs. Kwon cheered like a teenager and Yuri ended up laughing at her mom’s dorkiness.

‘I guess I should be happy and just accept the true. Bye America, I’ll miss you~ And Korea, here I come!’


Here's the first chapter ^^

As you can see, it's my past and the few next chapter happened in the past too until I get to the current time.. XD

Hope I didn't disappointed you all and hope you enjoyed reading~ (soz if it's too boring... And if there's a lot of mistakes....==")

Reply:

@YULSICTIshippers: Yup yup yup and yup. Most of the character's personality are real (just with a little bit of SNSD's real personality in it.) One of my friends is totally scared of train. And one does have a crush on me... AND everything in this story already happened, I just replaced the places and names... :D

@SuperHolly214: as ya wish.. here's the first chap XD

@Yuriiiiii: Thanx and here ya go~

@iluveeSNSDnAPINKLolz, thanx and here ya go XD

@ChikJung: neh~ here ya go... :)

 

Thanx you all for supporting me and hope you enjoy the first chapter... (even though it's boring)

Leave comments and subscribe~ :D