Love and Hate

Will You Catch Me If I Fall?

The Shinwa University has a huge tree planted in the middle of the school, where Yi Jung always stays to relax and think. This is also where Jandi and Ga Eul eat at Lunch because they don’t want to add up to the commotion in the cafeteria.

“Hey, hey, bro there she is.” Woo Bin said as he calls Jun Pyo and Yi Jung while pointing to the girl under the tree.

“Hey, where’s Ji Hoo?” Yi Jung asked while scratching his head. “Well, you know the usual place, the stair case balcony.” Yi Jung said while raising his hands up lightly.

While the F3 is looking outside the window they suddenly realized that the other students are not at the cafeteria anymore. “Oi is it time already?” Yi Jung asked to Woo Bin, who’s looking at the window.

“Why?” asked Woo Bin. “The others are gone.” Yi Jung said as he looks around the cafeteria. “What?” Woo Bin said with a shocked expression while he turns around to see.

“Ah, oh them?” asked Jun Pyo, “I asked them to bring my girl here.” Jun Pyo continues as he smiles and looked at the window.” Yi Jung and Woo Bin shake their heads as they looked at the window.

“Oi poor rats!!! What are you doing there? That’s Yi Jung sunbae’s spot!” One of the female students said. “Yeah, you’re just dirtying it!” The other student shouted while raising an eyebrow.

“Have you ever heard of the CA-FE-TE-RIA? Oh my, I forgot, commoners like you don’t have a place there.” Another girl exclaimed with a confident smile.

“Yeah, besides you should not be attending this school in the first place, your making our university stinks.” Another student added with an annoyed glare.

Jandi and Ga Eul don’t want to interact with them, so they just left. “Hey!” The other student shouted as he grabbed Jandi’s arm and pulled her towards the cafeteria. She hesitated strongly but the male guy was really strong and the tight grip can not be loosened. Ga Eul saw everything and ran towards Jandi to help her.

“Hey, Ga Eul ah, just go!” Jandi whispered as she was continuously being dragged inside the cafeteria.

“Hey, where are you taking me? Let go of me. I swear I’m going to kick you if you don’t let go.” Jandi warned the male student desperately.

“Master Jun Pyo just instructed us to bring you there. Please cooperate with us.” He said while pointing to the cafeteria where the F3 are looking at the window.

“Hey! What are you doing?” Someone said and the students stops. “Ah, Dr. Lee, What are you doing? Are you helping them?” One of the students asked. “If you help them, I’m going to tell master Go Jun Pyo and you will be terminated!”The other student continued.

“Mmmm” Dr. Lee said as he nodded his head. “So… mmm, let me get this straight… I will be terminated for helping out a student, who is being dragged by you? Don’t you think that’s fair” Dr. Lee said while keeping an eye contact with the previous one. After what Dr. Lee said all the students stopped and contemplated on what he said, then suddenly left.

As Dr. Lee, Jandi and Ga Eul walk towards the infirmary, the F3 appeared and Jun Pyo dragged Jandi from the group, leaving the F2 behind with the Doctor and Ga Eul. The F2 bowed down to Ga Eul and Dr. Lee as if apologizing for Jun Pyo’s behavior. The two excused themselves and went to the F4’s lounge. Meanwhile Jun Pyo kept dragging Jandi in search for a quiet place to talk.

“Yah, Go Jun Pyo, Stop it! Let go of me! My hands are blue. You’re going to impede my circulation! Pabo!” Jandi said while pulling her hand and immediately it after being released. She even glared at Jun Pyo.

“Are you avoiding me, Jandi?” Jun Pyo asked with a serious expression. This has been his concern for the past weeks. They haven’t seen each other much. Since right after school Jandi would go to Bonjuk for work, she has to work hard since Ga Eul no longer works there. She was also busy helping her best friend during her check-up. This has been Geum Jandi’s jam packed schedule, so she could no longer handle another problem, Go Jun Pyo.

“A-a-aniyo, I was just busy lately with my studies and work. Mianhae, Jun Pyo.” She said with puppy eyes.

“Alright, but you should at least text or call me. You don’t know how worried I am, I thought that witch has done something again and besides I am still your boyfriend.” Jun Pyo suddenly felt warm on his cheek as he stated those words. Jandi on the other hand, was unable to stare at him and smiled a little upon his boyfriend’s concern.

“Ya, Geum Jandi, you really like stuff like that, you really fall for those mushy lines, eh. Don’t worry I’ll tell that to you more often.” Jun Pyo said with a smirk on his face. Jandi has now become furious and was irritated by his boyfriend’s statement.

So they started bickering again but soon after Jun Pyo surrendered and brought Jandi to a restaurant for dinner. Again Jandi have eaten every single menu that was served on their table. She satisfied herself and even asked the waiter to pack the remaining food to bring it to her family while Jun Pyo on the other hand was simply happy by watching her girlfriend shoving the food in . After the dinner Jun Pyo brought Jandi to her house and bid her good night with a kiss.

Jandi went straight to her room. She freshens up and immediately went to her bed. She lay down to her bed and started recalling the past events that happened to her. She sometimes marvels if Ji Hoo was his boyfriend instead of Jun Pyo. Would they bicker as much as what Jun Pyo and her are doing.

Ji Hoo had constantly become his savior and watchman. Ever since her fate had been intertwined with the F4, his sunbae had been the one protecting her, like during the time she was given the red card. It was Ji hoo who stopped the maniac students from harassing her and hurting her. The time when his father lost his job, Ji Hoo was kind enough to arrange a job opening in the museum, for his parents to have a job but she have kept this secret, since his sunbae have not mentioned this to her. Also the time when she was trying to chase Jun Pyo, Ji Hoo was proven to be one of her pillar of strength and supported her out. She was so happy to have met Ji Hoo and became one of her closest friend next to Ga Eul.

On the other hand, Jun Pyo, was pestering her since the day she helped Junsu sunbae. She recalled how Jun Pyo kept on bugging him from that day. He gave her red card and started messing her life. But as time passes by, Jun Pyo’s attitude towards her had became sweet yet childish. She even recalled how Jun Pyo waited for her at the Namsan tower for 2 hours, just for a date. She remembered how Jun Pyo become instantly happy upon seeing the chocolates she made and the packed lunch she prepared for him. Also the time Jun Pyo would protect her from all those people who keeps on bugging her and his family. Truly she felt love and lucky for having a boyfriend like Jun Pyo, who was not afraid to show his feelings for her.

She was so happy to have them, and she was determined to treasure her friendship with Ji Hoo and her relationship with Jun Pyo. She promised that she will not allow the two to indulge in a fight once again because her. She knows how his boyfriend was a jealous freak and possessive then that even one of his best friends became his enemy. Jandi was grinning upon recalling how Jun Pyo loved her. Jun Pyo has ignored the two after seeing them kissing at the shore in one of their weekend escapades. But after proving that nothing is going on between them Jun Pyo forgave them. That is also the time when she realized that she had fallen in love with the Shinwa heir. Those time when Jun Pyo was ignoring her. She realized that she could not afford to lose him and so she answered him during one of their dates and the rest was history.

This had happened for the past six months, Jandi had contemplated how many things had happened to her and how interesting her stay at Shinwa had become. Out of these six months, Jandi recalled how Ji Hoo became his confidante when it comes to Jun Pyo and how they have developed a deep friendship. Jun Pyo on the other hand, was always there to support her and argue with her. Their relationship is like cat and dogs, but this keeps their relationship stronger. Their differences are patched by one another.

But the past two months was causing a lot of stress for Jandi, she doesn’t know how to help her beloved best friend Ga Eul, She only learned that her friend is suffering from heart failure and was soon to be hospitalized. She was praying hard that they may soon find a donor for her because she is getting weaker and paler every day.

She soon drifted to dreamland and before she would fall into deep slumber, she uttered, “Ga Eul, be strong. Fighting!” With that a single tear fell from her eye.