Finally HOME…

Will You Catch Me If I Fall?

The night was yet to unfold at Shinwa Garden in the famous Shinwa Hotel. Its majestic view would surely capture an artist’s interest. Its man made falls was designed connected to a stream flowing through the entire garden hall. There were also different kinds of plants and various species of flowers. There is also a small pond opposite to the falls. Surely her bestfriend knows how to pick the perfect venue for their engagement party in which Ga Eul marveled by capturing it in film.

 

Ga Eul walked gracefully in her red tube dress that falls above her knees, paired with silver heels. Her smooth curls flows down at her shoulders bouncing every time she takes a step. She adorned her black beautiful hair with a familiar red ribbon. She instantly spotted the F2 besides the stage, waiting for the soon to be engaged couple as well. They were in their usual, prime and crisp look. Ji Hoo was wearing a white suit, while Woo Bin was in his usual grey suit. Both were dangerously handsome looking. The boys spotted Ga Eul and waved at her. The two can’t help but give an admiring stare and a knowing smirk.

 

Ga Eul was enthusiastic whenever an event like this happens. She can’t even contain her happiness because it’s her own bestfriend happy ending. As soon as she approached the two, she immediately snapped pictures on the startled subjects.

 

 

“Hey, what was that for?” Woo Bin questioned the blushing and smiling lady.

 

“Good Evening to you too, Woo Bin sunbae and also to you Ji Hoo sunbae.” Ga Eul smiled sheepishly to the two smirking guys.

 

“Ga Eul, it would be wise if you save your photos for the events later. By the way you looked so beautiful tonight.” Ji Hoo stated as he kissed Ga Eul on her cheeks.

 

“Erm, I… Oh well, Thank you Ji Hoo sunbae… But these pictures would turn to Wons once I sell them to the reporters later, don’t you think? I have an exclusive close-up photos of the two most sought after bachelors of F4.” Ga Eul smiled at them while raising her eyebrows perfectly.

 

“That’s right, GA EUL YANG, only two left!” Woo Bin expressed in a knowing smile while gesturing two with his fingers.

 

 

Ga Eul looked at the two confused and shocked but at the same time her heartbeat started to pump wildly with the indirect statement that the two suggested. She was about to speak, when the lights dimmed and the spotlight was focused on the door near them. The emcee announced the arrival of the famous Shinwa couple.

 

 

 

“If I were you, better start taking those pictures if you want to finished that scrapbook.” Ji Hoo nudged her slightly.

 

 

Ga Eul started to take pictures of the couple. Jandi was wearing a white off shoulder dress which was highlighted by elegant swarovsky crystals. She graced her feet with silver heels. She looked beautiful and happy beside his lovesick boyfriend. Jun Pyo, on the other hand, was wearing his new black Armani suit. He looked handsome while holding Jandi by her waist in a possessive manner. This was a picture perfect couple, happy and so much in love.

 

The program began and soon the announcement of the new engaged couple took place. Reporters have taken this opportunity to have first class information about members of F4. Speeches were made by families and friends and also dinner was served. The couple was seated on a table with their close friends, Ji Hoo, Woo Bin, and Ga Eul. At first, silence dominated, but Jun Pyo chose to break the deafening atmosphere.

 

 

“Where’s Yi Jung? I thought he’s here already. Some bestfriend I have. Pfft!” Jun Pyo stated in an arrogant manner which earned a glare and a slap from her fiancé.

 

“I don’t know bro. But my men said that the road is packed. It could be the traffic that’s holding our bro.” Woo Bin stated in a sickened tone.

 

“Or maybe, he is molding something before he sees us.” Ji Hoo said in a serious tone while looking intently at Ga Eul.

 

 

Soon, music started to play around the Shinwa party. The couple was requested to have their first dance. In which Ga Eul obligingly took pictures to add in her scrapbook. Soon, the dance floor was filled with couple dancing to the music. While on the other hand, Ga Eul and the F2 settled on their table. They were busy watching their friends dancing who were looking at each other with so much passion and love. Ga Eul suddenly felt sad and remembered someone but she brushed it off immediately. After a while, Woo Bin received a message on his phone. He whispered something to Ji Hoo, who nodded at him suspiciously. Woo Bin smiled at them and excused himself to render his service to the awaiting fan girls, as Don Juan.

 

“Ga Eul, would you like to look around? There are still part of this garden that is worthy of your camera. Let’s leave those two behind.” Ji Hoo offered his hand to Ga Eul as a form of invitation.

 

 

 

Ga Eul accepted Ji Hoo’s invitation and soon they were trailing towards the falls. They walked across the bridge and Ga Eul was surprised to see that the end of the bridge was behind the man made waterfalls. She was still contemplating about the suspicious looks of Ji Hoo and Woo Bin after the SMS. She started to feel anxious but can’t help anticipate about the situation. She has a hunch about it but doesn’t want to fill her hopes up. They trekked along the staircase leading to the rooftop. She realized that the air became warmer and her heart pounded rapidly once she saw the green house. She immediately thought of Yi Jung. As if in a daze, she walked slowly towards the green house, forgetting about Ji Hoo.

 

 

She was mesmerized by the beauty of the green house. It was filled with different kinds of flowers once again. There were roses, orchids, callas, lavenders, and many more. She continued exploring the green house while taking pictures. She chuckled slightly as she witnessed the blooming of a rose. She was too occupied with her discovery that she fails to notice a figure creeping into the dark, watching her every move.

 

 

On the other side, Ji Hoo smiled triumphantly as he made his exit and walks back towards the garden. He soon rejoined his friends. He smiled and shook his head as he recalled how marveled Ga Eul was with the scenery that she fails to notice the helicopter in the helipad of the building. He nudged Woo Bin, who turned his attention to him.

 

 

“Mission accomplished! I can’t believe you can think of a plan like that.” Ji Hoo marveled at Woo Bin’s idea.

 

“Of course, anything for our bro. So did they meet already?” Woo Bin inquired Ji Hoo.

 

“Who’s meeting who?” Jun Pyo asked his two buddies.

 

“Sunbae where’s Ga Eul ah? She’s supposed to help me with the invites.” Jandi blurted as she kept scanning the crowd for her bestfriend.

 

“Don’t worry about her Jandi. Let’s enjoy your party. SHE’s meeting her prince.” Ji Hoo stated in a calm tone.

 

 

 

Ga Eul kept on admiring the scenery before her. She scanned every species of flower she saw until a particular pot captured her interest. She admired its simplicity yet impeccable design. As she gawks at the pot, she can’t seem to ignore the butterflies in her stomach, and the sudden tension in the air. Ga Eul attributed this as being in a closed area. But she can’t seem to look away from this particular pot. She has to capture this. She zoom her camera and saw the inscriptions written on it. She gasped and felt that her heart was jumping all of a sudden. The familiar markings on the inscriptions could not be mistaken. Ga Eul was trained to be an art critique, since she worked on the most famous art magazine. She zoomed her camera more as she reads the inscriptions,

My Autumn Love.

 

 

 

 

 

Yi Jung informed his friends about his homecoming. He told them that he’ll be attending Jun Pyo’s engagement party. He arrived at Seoul and was greeted by his butler. He went to his mansion to change into his usual dark blue layered tuxedo. Afterwards, he was greeted by Woo Bin’s men. He was advised then to ride in his buddy’s chopper since they told him that heavy traffic is expected. He arrived at the Shinwa Hotel a little late. He chuckled to himself on how Jun Pyo managed to persuade Jandi into marriage. But he was glad that his bestfriend would finally be with her soulmate.

 

As soon as the chopper landed, he felt anxiety rising up. He felt butterflies in his stomach. He felt weak and trembling. But he felt like the air was warmer and as if he felt complete. He walked towards his favorite part of the building, the greenhouse. Since he arrived, he tried to compose himself before meeting his friends. Then he saw a familiar woman making her way towards the greenhouse. He saw the red ribbon adorning her head and his heart skipped a beat at the familiar site. He carefully followed her and watched her every move in the dark. He saw those amazing brown eyes that hunt his every dream. He watched her as she took pictures after pictures.

Oh sweetheart, is that really you?

 

 

 

Then she found her looking at his way. He ducked a little so that she can’t see him. He found it hard to breathe. Yi Jung can hear his heart pounding behind his ears. He felt his knees weaken. He wants to approach her and lock her in his arms until they gasp for air. But at the moment, he seems to be rooted on his spot. He can’t hold the tears that fell in his eyes. After seeing his country bumpkin, he felt like the nostalgic feeling he had have been lifted. He felt like his finally home.

 

 

He started to walk slowly to see her face clearly. Yi Jung had fought the urge once again to take her in his arms and kissed her incessantly. He smiled as she saw her looking intently at his pot. He remembered that he worked on these pots continuously once she left him. These were his masterpieces. He made these pots out of the Egyptian clay she gave him. He scattered the pots in all the places that would remind him of her, his autumn, his love.

I miss you so much sweetheart.

 

 

He watched her again, as realization dawned on her face as she decipher the pot and comprehend on the potter. He saw her gasp and missed a step. He hurriedly made his way to her. In quick steps, he reaches her and grabbed her by her waist to balance her. He suddenly felt complete and felt the beating of their hearts as one.

 

 

 

 

Ga Eul’s knees turn into jelly after reading the inscriptions. She stepped backwards but slipped and was falling. She tried to grab anything to maintain her balance but failed. She immediately closed her eyes, as if waiting for the impact, instead a pair of strong arms was holding her firmly. Ga Eul felt warm and something familiar with the man holding her. She felt him staring at her. Crazy as it sounds but Ga Eul felt complete in the arms of the man and the rhythm of their heart as one.

 

Ga Eul raised her head and gasped softly as she caught sight of the man. She looked into those lonely eyes which abruptly flickered as their gaze locked. He looked into the man she’d thought she’ll never see forever if the operation didn’t… oh well, she can’t think of that right now. She bit her lip and smiled at him shyly.

 

 

 

 

Yi Jung stared at the lovely woman before him. He gazed at every corner of her beautiful face that was carved in his heart and mind. Hundreds of emotions come running through him. Yi Jung clung into her possessively. He saw her slowly opened her eyes. His sorrow and pain soon dissolved upon witnessing her brown orbs. He saw her bit her lips and groaned inwardly to fight with his control. He saw her hesitant smile and couldn’t contain anymore. So, he pulled her into a tight hug.

 

 

 

She felt nervous yet felt the sense of belongingness. They started crying and hugged each other like trying to fill in for the lost years. They were comforting each other through this. After what seems like forever, Ga Eul decided to break away from the hug when she was calmer. They stared at each other once again. She was transfixed and He was mesmerized. They couldn’t move or talk even if their life depended on it. Yi Jung cleared his throat and with a deep and baritone voice, stated out his thoughts.

 

“I still managed to catch you Ga Eul yang even after all these years. And I missed you so much.” Yi Jung didn’t wait for her reaction. He did the next thing that he had been longing the moment he saw her. He immediately crushed his lips on hers savoring every scent and taste. At first it was in a hurry, and then it turned into a slow and passionate kiss in which her country bumpkin responded in equal fervor.