Savior

Will You Catch Me If I Fall?

Jandi was walking down the hallway, with an ever suspicious look. She seemed to be scared that any moment from now the enemies might attack her. It’s been a week since her last encounter with the F4 yet she is still extra cautious with her action as to live her dream of graduating from the school peacefully. She walked past a group of students who were busy chattering about their latest phones, next to a group of guys who were talking about their gig last night. She thought everything seems to be normal. She then approached her locker. As she open it, file of rubber snakes fell down on her.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Snakes! I really hate snakes!” Jandi screamed on top of her lungs. She was so busy tiptoeing across the file of snakes, when she heard clusters of students roaring out laughter in front of her.

All of a sudden a guy from the group of students yelled, “Ah, Jandi has a red card!” Jandi suddenly shifted her gaze from the rubber snakes to her locker. True enough there was a red card posted in it. Just like any news, Jandi’s red card spread throughout the campus just like hotcake. And this was the most dreaded day that Jandi was waiting. She began running around after being chased by a bunch of F4 followers who were so happy after hearing that another red card was issued. This had served as an entertainment for them and a way of serving their masters, the F4.

Jandi suddenly felt exhausted from all the running she have done and decided to face the bullying students. “Ya, What are you doing? Stop it! Bullying a person who didn’t do anything to you is wrong”, “And why do you follow ridiculous orders from those rich brats! They obviously have no life; they are just mere puppets and shadows of their parents! Jandi stated courageously and with a pissed face.

“Hey, why don’t you just stop running and let us do our job, huh?” one of the guys said with a show off face to the other students.

“Ya! Stop complaining, you pathetic girl!” the other students yelled and started to throw water balloons on her.

“What, I am not PATHETIC, I’m Geum Jandi, I’m a weed! I’m strong.” She said as she attempts to approach the bullies but failed due to the never ending strikes of water balloons on her and a basket of flour was also thrown at her.

Ji Hoo who was taking a nap in a nearby room happened to hear their conversation. He was awakend by the noise the scene has created. He stood up and yelled, “Stop this nonsense and go back to your class.”

“But master Jun pyo instructed us to bully her.” the other guy explained to Ji Hoo.

“I said, go back… now!” Ji hoo said with eyes glaring on them.

“Oi, Ji Hoo, what are you doing?” asked Woo Bin with a curious face.

“Ah! Are you flirting with that girl? I didn’t know you have that side in you?!” Yi Jung added while laughing.

“Hey Bro! You didn’t told us that you like weeds, we may have recommended a much better girl than this one her.” Woo Bin whispered with a silly look on his face as he touched Ji Hoon’s shoulder.

But Ji Hoo didn’t mind them and walked towards Jandi, He reached for a white hadkerchief inside his white tux and started wiping off the flour in Jandi’s face and uniform. In an instant, Jandi felt warmth was trapped inside her body, as she turned into deep crimson, upon the bold action of the handsome Ji Hoo. She immediately grabbed the handkerchief so that the others may not notice her skin is flushing. She then thanked Ji Hoon and continued wiping her face.

“Kamsahamnida, sunbae. I’ll wash your handkerchief first, I can’t return it to you now, it’s all messy.” She declared while bowing down as a sign of respect.

“Keep it.” Ji Hoo replied with eyes directed to nowhere. He then started walking and the F2 followed.

Jandi felt he had found a hero, but not just an ordinary one, but a kind and handsome one. Every time she recalls the scene where his savior would appear, she could hear her heart thundering inside her chest.

“Jandi, stop this! After all he is one of those notorious F4.” She said, as she shakes her head in an attempt to erase her thoughts off. She then proceeded in washing her self and went straight to their classroom.

Ga Eul gasped as she saw Jandi entering the room. Her face was evidence that she had been worried sick for her best friend. “Jandi ah… Where have you been? Why do you look like that? What happened to you?” Ga Eul said with a worried face and a hush tone. She paused for a while and started again, this time with a much clear tone. “I heard that you got a red card? Is that true? Are they the ones responsible for your looks?” Ga Eul said without even blinking.

“Yes, Ga Eul, I am sorry to keep you worried. Mianhae Ga Eul ah.” Jandi said apologetically.

“Aish, those brats are really good for nothing, but what will you do now that they have turned their attention to you?” Ga EuL said with agonizing face.

Jandi answer with a high spirited face “Of course I will fight them! I’m Geum Jandi remember! I’m a strong weed and nobody can trample me” She said laughing.

Ga Eul smiled at her best friend’s silliness but is more worried at the same time because she knows how powerful the F4 are. But she kept a brave face for her childhood friend so as not to disappoint her.

“Ah!” Jandi remembered as her minds seemed to drift away. This had made Ga Eul puzzled and started interrogating Jandi.

“What?” Ga Eul continued and shakes her friend in an attempt to bring her back to reality.

“Hmmm, do you know, not all rich people are bad” Jandi said with a sweet smile on her lips.

“Huh?” Ga Eul was more puzzled by her friend’s statement. “What do you mean, Jandi ah?” She followed up with a bigger question on her mind.

Jandi smiled and said “Well, someone rescued me from those shameless bullies!” She responded with a hint of distaste on her speech.

“Ha? And who would that be?” Ga Eul asked excitedly as she raised her thick eyeglasses to assess Jandi’s face.

“It’s Ji Hoo sunbae…” She smiled sweetly to her friend.

With obvious shock on her face, “What?... Ji Hoo sunbae!,… You mean Yun Ji HOO sunbae of F4?” She gagged on her reply.

“Yes, indeed. He is my savior. He is different Ga Eul ah, I’m telling you.” She said confirming her friend as she started relaying the earlier scene.

Meanwhile, at the F4’s reserved place in the cafeteria…

“What! You failed on your mission? You idiots, come here, you deserve some beating!”
Jun Pyo started punching and kicking the bullies who had reported that their assignment was unsuccessful.

“Mianhae, Master Jun Pyo but Master Ji Hoo interceded during the operation. We’re really sorry sir.” One of the students said while kneeling in pain.

“What? Is that true? You mean Yun Ji Hoo, my brother?” Jun pyo asked in disbelief.

“ Yes. Master.” Another student responded as he holds his knee in pain.

“Is that so, you may all leave now!” Jun Pyo yelled.
“Yo, Chill out man.” Woo Bin entered smiling. “What happened, why are you so pissed off? Is that because of the weed girl? Why are you and Ji Hoo so interested with that commoner?” Woo Bin added giggling.

Jun Pyo suddenly grabbed Woo Bin’s collar and pushed him to the wall.
“What did you say?, Ji Hoon’s what? You mean he really helped that commoner? Answer me!!!” He said with an angry tone.

“Chill, Bro… Well sort of, it just so happened that the guys delivered the plan in Ji Hoon’s sleeping lab. You know how that man loves to sleep. So he just stopped the act so he can have a quality time to sleep. What else do you think?” Woo Bin responded seriously.

“Oh, I see.” Jun Pyo let go of him and took his seat. “Ya, where are they? We need to have a meeting and formulate a plan to crush that weed!” He said with a smile emerging on his silly face.

“I think Ji Hoo, have continued his sleeping habit, you know that man has to complete his 17 hours of sleep. While Yi Jung, of course was sitting on his tree house, he might be thinking of his next project, you know his exhibit will open next week.” Woo Bin said while sitting next to his friend.