First Impression

Will You Catch Me If I Fall?

“ Ga Eul yang….. Ga Eul yang….” He keeps on yelling as he continues searching for her. He went to looked on the possible places, Ga Eul might be. He went to the library, science club, math club, in her classroom but found no one. He then picked up his phone and scrolled down on the list of names. He tried calling Ga Eul, but her phone is unattended, so he then decided to call Jandi.

“ Hello, Jandi, where are you? I need to talk to you……Araso… I’ll see you then, bye.”

“I wonder what happened to Yi jung sunbae, he seemed depressed and confused.” Jandi blurts out in her mind.

“ Are you okay? What does Yi Jung wants from you?” Jun Pyo asked with huge glaring eyes.

Jandi was surprised to see Jun Pyo’s face only inches away from her. She was startled to see this and smacked Jun Pyo’s head down.

“ Aish. You idiot, why did you smacked me, don’t you know this face is worth a million won.” He said with a irritating grin on his face.

“ Ya, Go Jun Pyo, your face might be expensive but your brain is definitely cheap!” She smiled heartily. She then stopped and suddenly the air is filled with seriousness. “Hey, Jun Pyo, I guess Yi Jung sunbae, have heard about Ga Eul. He seemed so low back on the phone.”

“Would you tell him the truth about Ga Eul, even me I didn’t know what happened to her. All I know is that she left. I guess my friend deserves the truth, you should tell him or at least give him a clue.”

With strong conviction, Jandi spoke, “ No, I’m sorry, I made a promise to Ga Eul that I won’t tell Yi Jung sunbae the reason for her departure. And after all, this is for his own good, trust me, OK?

***

On his way to the F4’s hangout, Yi Jung kept thinking about the letter. What really happened to Ga Eul, and where is she? He then fixed the front mirror and saw the ribbon, a RED ribbon, he suddenly remembered something...

FLASHBACK….

Roaring screams, thunderous footsteps and loud claps are heard all over Shinwa University as the students kept on chanting “F4, F4, F4….” This is the usual scene when the richest and most handsome guys come to school.

“Yay … I wish Jun Pyo sunbae, will recognize my new nose. I just had it Julia Roberts style… eh, what do you think?” one of the students asked her friend.

“ Oh, that’s the difference today. Let’s see if he notices you… or maybe he’ll look at my beautiful 200 million won diamond necklace. This is worn by Nicole Kidman in one of the Oscar awards.” The other girl bragged to her friend.

The F4 came passing each student, who was eager to see them. Jun Pyo stopped as a guy accidentally sneezed in front of him. He then turned into a monstrous guy, who started yelling and kicking the guy.

“ I’m sorry master Jun Pyo, I’m really sorry.” As the guy bowed down to the angry Jun Pyo.

“What’s the use of police if you’ll just apologize, tomorrow you’ll receive your red card, Araso!” he then quickly left, as the remaining F2 smiled at the scene, and winked on the ladies. Truly the Casanova and Don Juan, really knows how to woo the girls. Ji Hoo, remained quiet all the time and followed the others.

At a close enough distance, two girls have seen the whole scenario, and were disgusted by what the F4 did to the guy. Jandi was so furious and wanted to help the guy but Ga Eul stopped her.

“Jandi, you said in order to obtain a normal life, you must not go against the F4. With that you can graduate properly and peacefully.” She imposed on her bestfriends heroic attitude.

Jandi’s face is so red out of her anger with the situation. “Oh, but have you seen what they did to that poor sunbae. Ah, I hate it when I see those bullies and can’t do anything. What if one of my friends will become their victim, I won’t forgive myself if I didn’t do anything.”

“You know Jandi, ever since I transferred on this school. I have heard a lot about these bullies and I think they are just rich spoiled brats who didn’t have enough attention and love that resulted to their mean attitude. But if you take a deep look on them, all you can see is a child longing for love. And, besides I am not afraid because I know you’re here to protect me, I envy your bravery and admire your determination.” She said bluntly as she hugged her bestfriend.

“Ga Eul, thanks… they don’t call me weed for nothing. Right?” both of them smiled and walked to their room.

After they left, a man behind the wall who was wearing his signature layered tux came out. He was just passing by, when he suddenly heard the conversation of the two. He grinned and thought “ Ga Eul yang, hmmm, sounds interesting.” He then left and walk to his room.