The Present is just the Future of the Past

Blue Eyes

Prologue

 

-"Can I sit beside you, noona?" Taemin ask Lena with a smile.

-Hee hee, he is sooo cute~ "Of course Taemin, all of you can sit here if that's what you want." She smile making everyone in the room blush.

-"Geez, you shouldn't do that so often or you're going to give everyone a heartattack." Jonghyun protested while sitting.

-"Mhm?" Lena put a puzzled face.

-"Oh did you liked that pin?" Freya point Key's jacket. "It suits you."

-"I saw it in your studio last time and you said that I could have whatever I want in there, so I took it." Key said.

-"So he went to the studio." Suzy said in monotone voice.

-"Wow,friendship is always a good thing" Lena grab Key's hands making him surprise. "Be a good person, and don't make the devil your enemy."

-She separated both hands with a hit. "See who is talking." Freya returned to her seat and finished eating.

-"I was wondering how long have you been friends?" Onew asked in a gentle tone. Suzy sighed. Lena put almost all the bottle of sugar in her coffee.

-"Interesting question.... How long has it been?" Lena took a sip of her coffee.

-"I remember it as good as the number of fingers I have in each hand." Freya took emotion with her words.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I was with my family in a trip to visit my father's friend who live in germany. The frist thing I remember of the trip is a castle.

-"Daddy, does a king lives here?" A six year old Freya asked.

-"Here lives a friend of mine."

-"So he is a king? And there's also a charming prince and a beatiful princess?" Freya was really excited, she even didn't notice she wasn't with her parents anymore.Everything looks like a tale, she thought, she opened a door and there she saw a girl.

 

 tumblr_lxp5ksPMLR1r9u8f4o1_500.png

The girl stared at her and then spoke.

- "wer bist du?"  

-"Princess."

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

So I hope you like the introduction and keep reading the story.

 

 

 

 

PD: I know you are reading this so COMMENT! (all types of coments are accepted)