Being Lucky.

Blue Eyes

 

-"Someone you meet today, huh? They look kind of special, don't you think? Like if they were... celebrities or something like that." Hongki said while mixing his bibimbap.

-"I don't know, like I have said, I just meet them today. But..."-She made a long pause-"maybe they are what I was looking for." 

-"What is it?" Jonghun took the note and rip it apart.

-"Fun."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Back at school~

It was last class and there where only 15 minutes to the bell ring announcing the end of classes.

Suzy got up and walked to the front, she looked around and start explaining something.

-"As you may know, or seen, FT Island is back..."

-"Hmph..." Freya started grumbling in her seat.

-"so, I know that some of you may be confused or ... angry about this"-she looked at Freya-"but let's try our best and be united class."

The bell rang and everyone make their way to the exit.

 

SHINee's PV

We were confused about everything, and when we said everything we mean EVERYTHING! Not only we had to return to school but also we met three strange girls, a super elite class who doesn't care about anything but themselves and now there's a bunch of strange guys who appeared to be the top of the tops.

What else do you want from us, life?!

Key saw Freya in the lockers and decided to go and ask her about these "new guys".

-"Hey, Freya-sshi" He waved at her. She slam her door's locker and started walking to the exit.-"Hey, wait"-he started running to her-"I said wait!"

-"What?!"- she suddenly turn to him, they were just centimeters apart from each others face. Key could smell her mint scent from so this action make him really nervous.

-"I.. was.."

-"You were just pissing me off"-she look at her watch-"Damn! I'm getting late to work, whatever you were going to say just tell me on the way." -She took his hand and start running with him.

 

 

-"Didn't you see Key hyung running?-Taemin asked.

-"Was he holding hands with a girl that was not her mother?"-Jonghyun put a puzzled face.

-"Weirder and weirder..."-Minho finished saying.

 

 

-"Where do you want to go?" -Hongki asked.

-"What about the videogames?" -Lena smiled but suddenly a black van appeared and some tall and big guys get out of it. -"Your friends?"

-"Don't think so." -10 big guys get out of the van.

-"Miss please go or else you will get hurt." -Some bald guy with a big tattoo in his arm said.

-"That's ok, I will wait patiently here."-she smile to the bald guy making him blush-"Had fun."-she look at Hongki and went to a corner.

tumblr_m9hovcV9aA1r7nb4to1_500.png

 

 

A big guy run to Hongki with a metal stick, but he dodge him with a fast movement and then he gave him a punch living him K.O. in the floor.

-"Weaklings" He smirked. The other guys took out their weapons putting him on disadvantage, but he start punching and blocking theirs attacks and in less than a few minutes their were all bleeding and laying on the floor.

-"Did you have some fun?" She smiled and then she got in the floor and stared at the men who were lying unconscious.-"Because I really really did."

-"I'm sorry princess, I know you don't like these stuff."

-"I understand, it wasn't your fault, you being part of the mafia I think this is pretty normal."-She clean some blood he has on his lip and then she took both of his hands.-"Saranghae oppa."

-"Saranghae Lena." He kissed her on the cheek.

 

-"Bwo? Brothers?!" Key shout.

-"What were you expecting? Some kind of turbulent impossible love?"-She began sketching some jackets in a piece of paper.-"They're just... too close... too much maybe." 

-"So just brothers right?" Key smiled thinking of what he has just hear.

-"What? Happy about the thought that maybe you have a  possibility of being more than friends with Lena?"-She looked at him from the bottom to the top.-"I still don't know the reason of why she got interested in all of you but you should take this as a lucky opportunity that you had, nothing less and nothing more, you just were ..."- She look at him in the eyes.-"lucky."

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE COMMENT!!

I feel like no one is reading the story, so please even if is to say "good story" or "you with your english" I will cry tears of joy.

This was a special message from Novel-writer.