Good Bye & Good Luck

Blue Eyes

   It was early in the morning and all I can remember is my manager standing at the door saying: 

- Is time to wake up! You're going to school starting today!

-What?!!!

------

Jonghyun glimpse at the manager and then with a sleepy voice said "You should only be waking Minho and Taemin and not everyone else" He puts his pillow over his head.

-"Oh sorry, I didn't explain myself well" He went to Jonghyun's bed and snatched his pillow from him."When I said YOU'RE going to school I mean ALL OF YOU will be going to school, so wake up and prepare yourself or you're going to be late."

The first one to wake up was Key, he rubbed his eyes and saw lying on his bed a uniform.

-"OMO! So I'm still dreaming maybe if go to sleep again" He lay on his bed again covering himself with his blanket.

-"What are you doing?" Onew asked while picking something from the floor. Key opened one eye and saw his bed that was totally cleaned.

-"*sigh* Onew I just had this horrible dream where AAH!" Key screamed while Onew was holding his uniform. 

-"You dropped it"

-"So it wasn't a dream... it is a nightmare" Key said while holding the uniform.

-"Jonghyun wake up" Minho pushed lightly Jonghyun.

-"We are in Key's nightmare so go to sleep Minho" Minho pushed this time harder. "Okay, I'm waking up so stop pushing" Jonghyun got up and washed his face.

-"Taemin, baby Taemin is time to wake up." Key whispered in Taemin's ear.

-"Key-hyung I'm hungry" Taemin said with a soft sleepy tone.

-"You'll have you're breakfast when you finish changing your clothes." 

-"Mmmmm" Taemin answered.

They changed into their uniforms and take breakfast. In they car they start complaining to their manager.

-"Like I'm saying, WHY do WE have to go to school?" Key complained to their manager.

-"In reality no one of you was going" SHINee get shocked and jump to the driver seat. "Super Junior were the ones going but they have to prepare for their comeback so you are like the "Plan B" "

-"So we are not only going to school but we are the last choice they had, this is not a nightmare, this is a super-nightmare" Key started whining in his seat.

-"So if we find someone who wants to subsitute us then we could...." Onew was interrupted by the manager.

-"We are here, sweet sweet school" SHINee got of the car. "Good bye and good luck" The manager said while accelerating the car.

-"Wait!" Taemin shouted. Some girls keep staring at them, some others gave a glimpse to them while chuckling. 

-"There's no turning back now" Minho said while walking to the entrance.

They entered to the school looking for the director's office, the girls where following and gossip about the group of new boys that has just entered school. They found  the director's office were there was a good looking blonde woman in front of a computer, she looked at them and smile.

-"You must be the transfered students right?" She said with a formal tone.

-"Yes" Onew replay.

-"Well, then follow me, I will guide you to your new classroom"

We follow her down a long corridor and then she stop in front of a big door.

-"Here it is Class A"

We saw a poster on top of the door with golden letters that said CLASS A