Busted

Blue Eyes

-"What? Happy about the thought that maybe you have a  possibility of being more than friends with Lena?"-She looked at him from the bottom to the top.-"I still don't know the reason of why she got interested in all of you but you should take this as a lucky opportunity that you had, nothing less and nothing more, you just were ..."- She look at him in the eyes.-"lucky."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-"Oppa, we should get back to school"-she look the hour in her phone-"or should I said home, school is over, so there's nothing to do until tomorrow."

-"I thought you wanted to go to the videogames."

-"No, it's fine. Right now I'm not in the mood to be playing some videogame, I just want to take a long shower and then a nap until dinner."

-"If that is what you want, then I will leave you here I need to have a talk with the group, you don't mind going home alone right?"

-"It's alright oppa."-She loose her hand from his brother and kept walking down the street. Lena arrived home, took a quick shower and check out his messages on her phone.-"0 messages, good, I'm as social as a talking potato (*something I heard form T.V.)"

 

 

 

Hongki arrive to a disco, it was still early but there was already a line of at least a hundred people, he passed all of the persons who were in line until he reached the entrance. There was a big man blocking the entrance.

-"Sir."-The big guy said with a respectful tone. He let him pass. The music was so loud that he couldn't have heard his if wanted to. he went downstairs where there was a tall guy waiting for him.

-"Sir, they are all inside."

-"You may go." He entered the room where FT island where waiting for him.

-"Did they attack?" Seunghyun asked. Hongki's face could tell the answer.

-"It was worse, Lena was there."

tumblr_mm4y215ZXe1rl81cco1_400.gif

 

 

-"I'm bored~~" Lena said to her phone. "Let's see who I can phone to... random picking!" She pulse into her contacts and call to the first person it was on her list.

-"Yeboseyo?"

-"I'm booooored!!!!"- Lena sait to the other person.

-"-_- Go and run around your house."

-"Let's go and visit Suzy, ne? I will be waiting in the entrance." She hang up.

 

-"Key, I need to go. Do whatever yo want in here."She took her wallet and phone. "Oh, and about our conversation let's keep it a secret, ok?"

-"Wait."She was gone in a moment.

 

Lena was waiting on the floor for Freya to come, she was making a mountain of leaves and earth.

-"Wanna make one too?"

-"Sure, let's do it before Suzy arrives and gets mad." They start doing a big mountain.

-"Omg! What is all this dust?" Suzy couldn't see because there was a curtain of dust.

-"Busted." Lena said in a low tone.

tumblr_lf2e9x9K2t1qa5dcno1_400.jpg