Teacher... Calm Down

Blue Eyes

 

-"You..."

-"Miss Lena, can you take a sit and will you tell me what have you done to you're uniform?"

-----------------------------------------------------------

-"Me, nothing, Freya, pretty much" She twirl around and then lean her head."You liked it?" She said in a monotone tone. 

The teacher snap.

-"Like I would! You spoiled brats. Thanks that I only see you 20 minutes in the morning."

-"Sometimes it's seems more." Freya mutter.

-"What you said?!!"

-"Teacher please calm down, you will damage your health if you keep getting angry." A cute girl said in the front.

-"Thanks for worrying, Suzy, as always you are the example of how every student should be" A bell rang. "I will leave in your care the new students and please Lena don't cause trouble." The teacher leave the class and Lena took sit next to Taemin.

-"Let's be good friends" She smiled to him.

-"Yeah, nice to meet you" Taemin said in a shy voice.

-"Leeeeeenaaaaaaaaa!!!" Freya cling to Lena "I'm so happy you liked the uniform I gave you, I want... to... cry" She start sobbing.

-"You know the mess that you create because you came late" Suzy start scolding Freya.

-"She hates me, right my Lena?" Freya asked Lena but she was eating some sweets she had in the desk. She got up of her desk and give a candy to SHINee (* One for each not one for all).

-"Welcome to Class A" She got close to Onew. "Call me if you need everything" She walked away to her seat and sit down.

-"*sigh* Always causing trouble princess." Suzy said and then went to her sit.

Classes passed without any problem, mostly because Freya was playing a videogame (the teachers didn't say anything to her), Suzy was taking notes of what they were saying and Lena was taking a nap. And then lunchtime.

-"Kyaa!!!, have you see them"

-"The rumours of SHINee coming to our school were true."

-"I want to talk to them"

-"I hope I were in Class A"

Fans of SHINee gather around the door and windows just to see them, they were screaming and muttering things about how cool they were. A girl who was pushed enter the class with a obento(*yeap, I know that this is japanese).

-"I...I'm sorry...I" She gave them her obento while trembling and then she went out running.

-"Girls never change" Key said while looking inside the obento.

-"It looks good." Jonghyun said.

-"I'm hungry,hyung" Taemin said while putting puppy eyes.

-"Aw, you sure are cute." Lena said while patting his head. "Maybe the candies I gave you weren't sufficient enough, mmm... next time I'll bring something for everyone." Taemin blush.

Lena went out of the class with Freya and Suzy behind her and the people start opening a corridor so that they could pass.