Until death come for us

Blue Eyes

-"And that's how we met." Freya smiled proudly.

-''That's all?'' Jonghyun asked. "And then what?''

-''What more do you want? The moment we saw each other on the eyes we knew we would be best friends. That's a real friendship story." She looked pleased.

-"Lena-ssi" Onew attracted her attention. "What are you looking at?" She smiled.

-"...bugs." Taemin move a little from her side. She chuckled. 

-"I-Is there any by the window?" Taemin asked in a low shaking tone.

-"Don't worry, their outside of the window, lots and lots of them."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-"Wait for me princess." Freya run behind Lena.

-"How many times do I have to tell you my name is Lena."

-"I-I'm sorry, is just that you look so pretty."

-"I don't. Are all koreans like you?" She start walking to the garden and then towards the forest.

-"Where are you going?" She run behind Lena.

-"There." She pointed to the forest. "Hurry if you're coming."

Freya didn't want at first but then she followed her. She was walking behind her so she didn't know where they were going but Lena was walking with such determination that she thought she knew the way back home.

-"You seem to know where you're going."

-"I don't." She stop in front of a plant and start picking some black seeds from it.

-"Are they berries?" I asked while watching closely the black seed from the plant. "They don't look like the ones I have eaten at home."

-"Why don't you try one and tell me how does it taste?" She reached me one. I look at the seed and then at her.

-"Try them yourself, pabo." She put a bunch of them in her pocket and continue walking. After 15 minutes of walking and picking up rare flowers and seeds we got back to the garden. "Finally!"

-"Shh" Lena shut me and pull me behind a wall.

-"What now?" 

-"They're looking for us." She grab my hand really hard.

-"Oww... isn't that a good thing? We have been out for more than an hour." I said while taking my hand back and rubbing it. 

-"Freya! Lena! Lena! Where are you?" We heard some people coming closer to us.

-"Come on, let's tell them we are here." I was going to call them but I saw Lena on the floor covering her hears while muttering something I couldn't understand.

-Vienen...vienen...vienen

-"Lena? Are you ok?" I pat her shoulder lightly, she look at me and took out some of the black seeds we have collected.

-"I'm fine." She said in a cold tone. She took out a slingshot from the pocket crush a little bit the black seeds and then she started shooting at the eyes of the maids and bodyguards who were looking for us.

-"There they are." Some boyguard start talking to his radio and I don't know why, maybe I got too carried out, but I took Lena's hand and start running to the nearest room there was. We enter to some kind of office and hide below a desk. 

-"What was all that about?! Are you crazy or what?!" I tried not to raise my voice too much.

-"They were after us."

-"They were looking for us!! They were maids and bodyguards from the house!"

-"Are you sure?" She look at me directly at the eyes. "Will you promise me with your life that they were good people? That all of them had good intentions? Will you?" She had a serious look. I knew that something wasn't right, that something really deep inside of her wasn't right.

-"I promise you that I will protect you, no matter what I will stand beside you and help you whenever you need me, isn't that what friends do?"

-"Friends?"

-"Of course, don't tell me that after all that has happened today we aren't friends?" She look at me and stay silence. "This is a pomise for life." I extended my hand.

-"Until death come for us." She shook my hand.

-"Even after that."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-"Our Lena can be such a playful child. I hope that Freya is fine." A middle aged man said.

-"Of course, I'm really tough and I'm Lena's friend so this is nothing for me, right?"

-"Right, we are friends." She look at my parents. "So she can come anytime she wants."

-"Oh, you're are such a good girl Freya, I hope in the future we can still count with you." The man said while shooking my fathers hand.

-"Freya is time to go home." My mom took my hand and we walk to our car. Inside the car I remember that my home was in Korea, that maybe I wouldn't see Lena again.

-"Lena!!" I shouted. "Will you come to Korea?... Let's go to school together!!" She only smile while waving at me.

 

 

 

tumblr_mr1df8zzcm1rg1ue6o1_500.jpg

 

And that's all for Freya's story. 

Hope you have like the chapter and comment something. I know that my english is a bit odd but every time I see a mistake a try to correct it, so if you see some please tell me. 

I put a picture above of how Lena, Freya and Suzy would have look when they were at school. Aren't they cute?