Being good classmates

Blue Eyes

The first week passed without anything out of normal.

-"Onew, do you like studying that much?" Lena asked him. He was reading some giant book.

-"Dropping honorifics?"

-"I'm sorry Onew-oppa~"She backhug him. "Will you forgive this dongsaeng?"

-"I will if you stop playing around." She smiled and sat in front of him.

-"I thought that it wouldn't bother you. I'm sorry. Normally boys like skinship." 

-"I like chicken." He kept reading his book. She was kind of confused about his reaction but something inside of her keep growing, like some kind of anxious feeling.

-"I will keep it in mind next time I want to have a friendly chat with you." She look at Jonghyun and Key who were talking in front of her. "Is it fun?" Onew look at her. She was absently looking at the pair of guys in front of them chatting and laughing with the other guys, he didn't saw anything out of normal.

-"What?" He look at her again and saw her eyes. They didn't reflect anything. She blink a few times and saw Onew staring at her. She smile.

-"Your book."

-"...Quite talkative today aren't you?" 

-"I'm just in a good mood."

-"So the fact that Suzy is in a meeting and Freya didn't came today doesn't have anything to do with it."

-"I'm just being a good classmate... today."

-"What are you talking about?" Jonghyun came along with Key and sat beside Onew and Lena.

-"Nothing" 

-"Chicken" Both said at same time.

-"Sooo... you where talking about chicken" Jonghyun looked at Onew. "Typical of you."

-"Lena-ssi do you want to go out with us after school?" Key asked.

-"Of course, where do you want to go? A restaurant, a game-center or a buffet? Oh! I know,what about the arcade?" She said excited.

-"Well, we were thinking that you could accompany us to a photoshoot."

-"Taemin is already there with Minho." Key said.

-"Taemin?" She suddenly became happy. "Is Taemin there?"

-"...Yes, as you heard, he is waiting for us. So will you come?" Onew close his book and got up from his seat.

-"I love to."

 

 

-"Who is she?" Our manager took a look at her through the rear mirror as she entered the van.

-"A friend" Key answered. "We invited her with us."

-"Good afternoon, I'm Lee Lena a classmate of them, I hope  my intrusion won't cause any kind of problem to you or my classmates." She spoke in such a formal and kind of sad tone that the manager couldn't said anything about leaving her behind.

-"It's... it's fine."

-"Good" She smile and look at Onew who was staring at her. "Is there something that's bugging you that you can't help but stare at me wondering if you should tell me or not?"

-"You... you really don't stop to amassed me."

-"And we only have one week of knowing each other." She giggled. "Lets become better acquainted in the future."

-"Let's not."