Don't know so don't ask

Blue Eyes

-"Sure it was a long day yesterday." Suzy sighed while taking her seat in the class.

-"Meanie, you said it like if you had done something, we were all afternoon cleaning the front yard." Freya start whining while Suzy just took her seat and dozed off.

-"Good Morning" Onew waved at the girls.

-"WHAT DOES IT HAVE OF GOOD?!!" 

-"Someone get up with the left foot." Key start mocking but she shut him with a glare.

The bell ring and everyone went to their seat.

-"Is it okay to not wake up Lena noona?" Taemin whisper to Freya.

-"Don't know so don't ask." She glare at him and turn to see the teacher.

Time passed as well as the classes and break time came.

Riiiing!

Lena jumped of her seat.

-"It was Freya!" Lena start mumbling and look at the professor. "*giggle* Morning!"

tumblr_mok1udlysI1sw6ee8o1_500.gif

 

-"Tch, even in your dreams you lie." Freya said while walking out of the class, she only smiled and took out a chocolate bar from her desk.

-"Sure she does." Suzy walk beside them. "Someone told me about the "incident" of yesterday"

Both Freya and Lena put a serious face. They sat on an empty table.

-"Why didn't you tell us?" Freya asked in an angry tone. Lena just look at her with cold eyes. "Whatever."