Is there something out there that you want?

Blue Eyes

Lena went out of the class with Freya and Suzy behind her and the people start opening a corridor so that they could pass.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-"What do you think of the new students?" Suzy asked while putting a salad in her tray.

-"A pain in the ." Freya respond with an angry tone. 

-"Sigh* and you Lena?" 

-"...Nothing really" She took a cola can and sit in a table near a window. They enter to the cafeteria and girls start murmuring and squealing.

-"Talking about the kings of Rome" Freya said while taking a si in front of Lena.

 

-"Hyung, I'm still hungry." Taemin look at Key with a puppy face.

-"Arasso, arasso." Key respond. They all grab some food and start looking somewhere to sit, girls suddenly start making space in ther tables but Jonghyun catch a glimpse of Lena and walk to her.

-"Can we sit here?" Jonghyun said in a y tone.

-"...Yeah, sure, why not." She said in a monotone tone (?) while still looking out of the window. They took sit in the table and start eating.

-"I hope you have liked the school." Suzy break the silence and started a conversation.

-"Well... it's not our first time in school but this is kind of ...." Onew look around the cafeteria.-"Big"

 

cafe-new-york-cc-mispahn.jpeg?1350506448

 

-*Giggle*"Yeah, the first time is always surprising but with time you will acostumbrated."

-"The thing I don't understand is why are you here, shouldn't you be practicing a dance?" Freya started making weird moves and everyone on the table started laughing except Minho who was staring at Lena absorbed in her thoughts.

-"Is there something out there that you want?" He asked. She looked at him with such cold eyes that make Minho shiver but then she react of what was happening and smiled.

-"Sort of." 

-"Isn't that right hyung?" Taemin asked Minho. He nod even though he was lost in the conversation.

The bell rang and everyone depart to their classroom.

-"We have math next so let's go to our classroom." They were chatting with Suzy, while Freya and Lena were at the back of the line. Outside the class room there was man waiting for them.

 

Taemin Narration~~

The school wasn't as bad as I thought it will be. Suzy was a nice girl, Freya was kind of strange but she was fun to be with and Lena was beautiful. My heart thumps every time I see her and when she smiled at me I feel like I'm the luckiest man in the world, but it's rare because her eyes are always emotionless.

Suzy was guiding us to our class when we saw a man on the floor.

tumblr_m0oyahWsJD1qe72bwo1_r1_500.png

-"Princess!" He took Lena by the waist and gave her a kiss on the cheek.-"I was waiting you."

I felt something growing inside of me, not a pleasant sentiment I should say.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Author's Comments

Yaiii!! Finally I can write!

I`m sorry, I'm really really reeeeeaaaaallyyyy sorry for not writing but it was because I haven't had Internet until now (--___--)

So as you can see, Hong Ki has made his spectacular apperance!!!! *claps* And Taemin feelings have started to appear (Lena is really lucky), but what about the rest of SHINee? And Freya and Suzy?

Personally, I think if someone wants to start a relationship with her these two will be hard to deal.

Oh, and PLEASE visit the FOREWORD I made some adjusments to it, like pictures and things like that.

 

tumblr_mh30vvktPY1qihji8o3_250.gif