They are my fun.

Blue Eyes

-"Ah, how beautiful." Five... breath.

-"Doesn't she looked like a living doll?"

-"Let me touch you before you faded away." 

-"If I didn't see you breathing I will think you are some kind of angel." Four... breath

-"Lena come here, let me present you someone." 

-"Have you heard of something called love? Is pretty funny how the others see it." Three... breath

-"He is ***, he is your family now, isn't he lovely?" 

-"Why do you say that?" He caressed my hair. Two... breath.

-"Even if I were to jump I'll be sure you are the one coming with me."

-"Making sure you don't die is my sin, but making sure you don't forget is yours." One...

 

-"You are really pretty, are you sure you don't want to try?" The director of the magazine has been asking the same questions to Lena since she arrived.

-"No" She replied without even blinking. It was amazing the little importance she gave to the director, he was really well known in the media and even though I'm not fond of reading magazines the name of this one was one that you could said that even though you haven't read it you have heard of it.

-"See it like a fun way of passing time and you are even going to be paid."...He started looking miserable.

-"No"

-"Just think about it"

-"No"

-"Lena, you don't seem to like coming to this kind of places." Taemin started walking to her.

-"Taemin-shi, please convince her to just take just a couple of photos."

-"Well she seems so reluctant that even though I may ask I think the answer would still be the same. Don't you like it?"

-"Is not that I don't like it, is just that he keeps being a nuisance." She said while looking the photo shoot of Jonghyun. She look so immersed on it but at the same time I got the feeling that she wasn't really looking at him.

-"Do you like photo shoots?"

-"No..." She keep quiet for a moment."Sometimes." Lena said softly. She rapidly change the subject and look at me. "You really are handsome, this blue shirt suits you really well." She looked at me from head to toe. "Yes, really well."

A melancholic feeling invade my body. I didn't know why but I have this strange sensation of losing something every time she saw me. I felt numb every time she look at me in the eyes, I felt like a stupid when she smiled and I felt like a stranger every time she called my name. 

Her phone rang.

-"Yes?... I'll be there in twenty minutes." She hang up and took her things. "I'm sorry Taemin, my family was looking for me and I have to get home."

-"Don't you want us to take you? I can tell the manager to drive you there." Onew appeared from behind me.

-"It's fine, there's already someone out waiting for me." She bow politely to everyone on the room and leave.

 

 

-"What were you doing?" Hongki ask. while leaving the key of his motorcycle on the table.

-"Playing."

-"They told me that you were in a studio..." He took a pause."...playing with your new friends."

-"They're fun." She look at his eyes. "They are my fun."

-"Father is waiting for you in his room. He wanted to see how are you doing." Hongki took out his jacket and started walking to his room.

-"Oppa... everything is fine." Lena stand up from her chair and arranged her skirt. Hongki stopped on the door frame.

-"He is not him. You understand right?" He disappeared before he listen to the reply.

-"I do, that's why this time it'll be different." She entered to the master room and didn't come out until dinner.

 

 

-"Don't you think I look good with it?"

-"Hehe, you look handsome with everything oppa." He smiled and took my hands.

-"If you think so then that's enough for me." He hug me. "Lena, please look at me."

-"Always." I returned his hug.

I took a sip of my coffee. 

tumblr_moys9bCnP61r7m5k2o1_500.jpg

 

 

 

---------------------------

Well this time I started with some flashbacks and ended it on the same way.

Forgive my bad english, I'm still working on it.

Thanks.

Novel-writer.