Key's nightmare became a dream?

Blue Eyes

We saw a poster on top of the door with golden letters that said CLASS A

--------------------------------------

-"Please, enter" The secretary opened the door while a middle age woman was talking. "I'm sorry Mrs. Jin this are you're new students" They entered the class and the secretary left the room.

-"Nice to meet you, I'm your homeroom teacher Mrs. Jin, please present yourself to your classmates"

-"Hello I'm Lee Jin Ki, but call me Onew" He bowed.

-"Hi, I'm Kim Jong Hyun" He bowed.

-"Hi, nice to meet you, I'm Kim Kibum" He bowed. (* seriously?!)

-"Hello, I'm Choi Min Ho" He (also) bowed.

-"Annaseyong (*I think is close) I'm Lee Taemin."

-"Good Morning, I'm Freya" Said a pretty red-haired girl.

-"Freya! How many times do I have to tell you to arrive in time!" The teacher shout to her but she only pout and whispered.

-"I was in time but there was a line to enter the class." She said while looking to the guys beside her, she smiled and said to them. "You also came late, morning Suzy" 

-"Morning" Said a girl who was sitting at the front.

-"Don't ignore me!,all of you take your sits." The teachers said. Freya sit in a chair that was back next to the window of the class and threw her backpack to the floor. SHINee sit together in the chairs that were in the middle of the class but there were only four so Jonghyun sit next to Freya.

-"Sorry, you can't sit there" She said while smiling to him.

-"Freya! Stop talking!" The teacher yelled to her.

-"But he wants to sit here and this is Lena's sit"

-"Let him sit there, is her fault for coming late like you!"

-"Meany" She whispered.

-"What did you..." The teacher got interrupted by the sound of the door opening.

------------------------------------

There wasn't any sits left in the class except one I tried to sit there and this girl said that I, JONGHYUN, couldn't sit there. I'm starting to hate Key's nightmare even more, please somebody wake me up! The teacher scold that little girl (hehehe) but then she got interrupted.

-"Oh, I'm sorry, did I interrupt something?" Okey forget everything I just said and never wake me up. 

-"So, who we have here?" The teacher said while glaring at her.

-"Oh, I know the answer!" The troublemaker said."Please pick me up"

-"Of course I know who she is, and you..." The teacher looked where the girl was but she wasn't there.

-"Morning Freya, morning suzy" She said while ignoring the teacher and walking to me. She must have recognized me and now she wants an autograph. She stopped and look at me.

​She wasn't to tall, I will tell like 1'66, had long black hair and a nice (a superB) body.

-"Do you need something?" I asked her while looking to her face and I can said that I could keep like that all day just looking to her face. She had pink reddish lips, a straight nose, big eyelashes and those pretty blue eyes.

-"You..."

-"Miss Lena, can you take a sit and can you tell me what have you done to you're uniform"

----------------------------------------------------------------

SOLSTICE_School_Uniforms_by_ember_snow.j

 

*The first one (the blue one) is the one that the Class A use, the second one is the one that use the rest of the school.

Lena's uniform (created by Freya (this will be said later in the story)) has the jacket in white with some pins, a black skirt and a red ribbon.

Dear Readers:

​I know that my chapters aren't really good (sorry) and that my English isn't perfect (sorry, I'm not a natural english speaker) so if anyone that is annoyed by this (LIKE ME) and wants to help me checking my gramatic I will GLADLY make him my coauthor (or whatever it is).

​Also is the first time that I write a novel in English so I won't upload everyday a new chapter (what the h*eck is she telling, he only has made two chapters)

​Thanks to my 2 suscribers!