Someone you meet today?

Blue Eyes

 

-"Princess!" He took Lena by the waist and gave her a kiss on the cheek.-"I was waiting you."

I felt something growing inside of me, not a pleasant feeling I should say.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shinee look at him with angry faces. He put his arms around her neck and lean his head with hers.

-"You're late."-She said with a cold voice.

-"I'm sorry princess,I had some problems, to compesate it how about I treat you something to eat?"

-"We have just came from the cafeteria."

-"But you didn't eat, right?" He smirked at her. She looked away.-"Then it's decided, we are going to elope!"

He took Lena in a bridal style way and jump from the window.

-"Are you stupid?! You could have hurt her! Just go and die alone!!!"-Freya start screaming out of the window.-"Just seeing that man makes me frustrated."-She walked into the classroom grumbling and cursing in a low tone.

-"Who was him?"- Onew asked but Suzy only smiled and looked away entering to class.

tumblr_m96c2n5Nw81revtlmo1_500.gif

-"Is it me, or this day is getting weirder?- Key asked.

 

 

 

 

-"I'm sorry, I didn't tell you I wasn't coming" 

-"You know that I'm not mad about that, it's just that..." She looked at the floor.

-"What?"

-"Nothing, it wasn't anything important." She smiled and took his hand.-"Where are the other oppas?"

They entered to a restaurant and she saw them screaming and fooling around.

-"Yah! Don't you know you are in a public place, you selfish brats!"-She scream catching their attention.

-"Lena-sshi!" Jaejin run to her and give her a big hug.

-"Jaejin...I..can't...breath..."

-"I'm sorry Len, let's eat something good ok?"

They went to sit and a waitress came.

-"Yes, what will you..." She gasp when she saw the five boys in front of her.-"...want?"

-"What do you want princess?" Lena put down her menu and look at the five boys who were staring at her.

-"What?" 

-"It's not fair Lena, you attracted the attention of everyone." Minhwan pouted, she looked around and only saw a group of girls blushing and taking pictures of them.

-"If you mean by everyone the old man who is reading the newspaper while drinking his coffee then thank you, I will be happy if when I'm 30 I'm married. By the way, I want ice tea, bibimbap, chocolate cake and a strawberry milkshake." She look at the waitress but she wasn't listening.

-"Make it two." Hongki said  making the waitress to react. She blush and take the order from the others.

-"If you need anything else just call me."- She gave a "provocative" look to Jonghoon.

-"I will"-Lena said in a cutting tone, the waitress look at her and make a disgusting face.

-"Jealous?"- Jonghoon chuckle.

-"Of you? Maybe if you grow wings." -This make everybody laugh.

The waitress came with the food and slip a note under the plate of Jonghun.

-"Tell me, who were the boys you were with." Lena took a big spoon of her rice and look away.

-"So you were flirting around?" Seunghyun said in a joking way expecting some kind of negative reaction but when he saw her, her white cheeks where turning pink.

-"Their just someone I meet today." This kind of reaction make them angry.

-"Someone you meet today, huh? They look kind of special, dont you think? Like if they were... celebrities or something like that." Hongki said while mixing his bibimbap.

-"I don't know, like I have said, I just meet them today. But..."-She made a long pause-"maybe they are what I was looking for." 

-"What is it?" Jonghoon took the note and rip it apart.

-"Fun."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe the chapter of today is a little short but recently (with my new school and exams) I have been really busy.

I really think that the story is taking a really "mysterous" aura, but well, it might be just my imagination~~

While I was listening to "I wish from Ft Island" I thought that it was so perfect for Jonghun's character so I think that I will give him that kind of personality.

Please Comment, is okay if you don't suscribe but I really like it when someone comment, so if you are reading this please spare a few seconds to comment something.