Two.

I Will Break Apart the Paradigm.

The next day at school I went to sit on the desk right next to Daehyun's, yes it was this was a part of my plan, I had to get to know him somehow right?! "Uhh, what are you doing?" Jieun said as soon as she saw me. "What do you think?" I asked her. "I see. Well have fun." She said walking to her seat. I waited and then I see Daehyun making his way towards me, he made a face as soon as he saw me."What are you doing?" He said taking his seat and looking at me. "What? Can't I sit here?" I asked. "I know what you're trying to do, you do know I could just sit somewhere else right?" He said. "Go right ahead." I smiled, he looked at me trying to figure out what I was doing. "Whatever." He laid his head down on his desk. It's in motion.

I had gone to Daehyun's basketball practice after volleyball practice. I stayed until the practice was over and waited for him to come out after the fans left. "Are you secretly a fan of mines?" He asked seeing me waiting for him. "Oh yeah, I'm making a placard for you but it's still in progress so wait for it." I smiled. "You're really a bother, you know that?" He said. "A bother? How? I'm not doing anything wrong." I said walking behind him. "Whatever, do what you want, I'm not going to change." He said. "Okay, we'll see about that." I said. You're so going to change! "Bye Daehyun." I said as we were going different ways.  

Again I had sat on the desk next to him, again I had gone to his practices, about a week had passed since I had been doing those things. I needed to kick it up a notch so today I followed Jieun to have lunch with the B.A.P boys. "Hello." The B.A.P boys greeted me one by one. The Glam girls were also there...I got a few looks but whatever, nothing I can't deal with. I sit across from Daehyun who just gave me a look, I smile back. "Uhhh, who are you?" Jiyeon, who was sitting next to Daehyun asked. I looked at her and smiled. "I'm Nara, nice to meet you." I said to her. "No, what are you doing here?" She asked. "I'm Jieun's friend." I said. "And? Who said that you could sit here?" She said. What a girl. "I'm also Daehyun's classmate." I said. She looked at Daehyun, me, back at Daehyun and then, "You still haven't answered my question." She said. "We said she could." Himchan said. I looked at him and smiled. Jiyeon said nothing. Jeez, girl doesn't need to worry, I ain't after her man, I'm just going to change him. I watched what happened during their lunch, Jieun and Himchan were in their own world, Yongguk and Zinni were in their own world so were Miso and Zelo. The rest were just there to be there. There were girls and guys watching at the groups from afar. I mainly examined Daehyun though, Daehyun looked around, talked, Jiyeon was consistently on his arm, she was trying to get his attention, asking him stuff and whatnot. A little clingy if you ask me, desperate. 

I did this for another week, I continued to sit next to him, I went to his practices, I went to lunch with them. Today was his first basketball game though and I wasn't going to miss it. This was a major event and I needed to see how it went. Right when the bell rang I pulled him aside. "What are you doing?" He said releasing his arm from my grip. "Just wanted to say good luck on your game. I'll be there but since you guys are playing a little earlier I won't be there until the later half." I said to him. "And I care because?" He said. "Just good luck, you'll do great but watch out for your fouls, you tend to get aggressive and forget to watch yourself, other than that, you got this!" I said in hopes to help because I had been at his practices for 2 weeks now and noticed his basketball habits. He gave me a look I had never seen from him before. "Good luck! I'll be cheering you on!" I said leaving to volleyball practice. 

I ran straight to his game after practice ended and spotted Jieun who was waving at me. I went straight towards her and the other B.A.P guys and the Glam girls. I looked at the score and of course, our team was winning. The coach called for a timeout and as soon as Daehyun was in my line of sight, "Woo!! Go Daehyun!" I shouted. Everyone looked at me even Daehyun. I sat down and Jieun whispered, "What are you doing?" I looked at her and smiled. "Seems like Daehyun's got a new fan." Himchan said. "Or maybe it's part of her plan." Yongguk said entering and taking a seat next to me. I just smiled and kept watching the game. "WOO!!!" I screamed as the timer buzzed and it was clear that we won. I waited with the others as Daehyun came out, Daehyun was smiling, he's cute when he smiles, he gave everyone a high five and I was at the end and held out my hand, as soon as he high fived me and realized I was there he stopped and looked at me. "Good job! You were amazing!" I smiled. "What are you trying to do?" He asked but everyone came over and told him he did great and whatnot. They were all going to go out for a celebratory dinner. They were all walking away when, "You coming Nara?" Yongguk asked. I see Daehyun look at him like, 'wth' but I smiled and followed them.

We get there and I sit across from him. He gave me another look but I had gotten used to it so eh'. "How were your fouls?" I asked. "...I had 3." He said. "Hey! That's good!" I said, usually he gets like 6 so 3 was really good! Everyone was chatting with whoever they wanted, I just sat there next to Jieun not saying much because it felt a little weird with B.A.P and Glam being there. I was sitting there eating when, "Oh? Nara unnie?" I turn around and, "Oh? Jiyeon!" I smiled. "What are you doing here? Oh, hi Jieun unnie." She said seeing Jieun. "Celebrating our school's first basketball win. What are you doing here?" I asked. "Just here with a few friends but we're leaving though so bye. Talk to you later." She smiled. "Of course. See you!" I said to her as she left. "Wasn't that Park Jiyeon?" Jongup asked. "As in Jb's girlfriend?" Youngjae added. "Ah, yeah. That's her." She's just as popular as Jb. "How do you know her?!" Dahee asked. I looked at Jieun, "She's a friend." I said to them. 

I get home and as soon as I walked in, "So I heard you were out with B.A.P." Jb said. "Yeah I was and?" I said taking off my shoes. "Why? I thought you didn't want to be associated with kingkas." He said following me into the living room. "Hard for that to happen when I already have 3 kingka brothers don't you think? Plus I never said I didn't want to be, I just don't care if I am or am not associated with them." I said to trouble maker Jb. "Well what were you doing with them? I'm just curious." Jr said. "...A challenge was brought upon me." I said, my brothers would find out sooner or later so might as well just tell them first. "Interesting." Jb and Jr said at the same time.